Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,959 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

The Dream - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Dream (481 Views)

The Dream Was Abroad: The Cost Was Losing My Family & Love / Decorating The Dream Room Of A Teenage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dream by ALocoVivaVoce: 11:35am On Dec 06, 2015
Hello readers! It’s still GUEST POST WEEKEND and today’s Guest Post is a short story titled The Dream also written by Emeka Ubesie. If you missed Emeka’s previous Guest Post titled The Unprepared Fantasy Paradise Called Biafra, click the link to read it.

Are you a writer? Or do you know a writer? Email your write-ups to guestpost@alocovivavoce.com for a chance to have your work published on GUEST POST WEEKEND!

Read Emeka’s story after the cut and enjoy!

The Dream

Two years ago, after the untimely death of Mona Lisa’s parents, which was as a result of the injury they sustained in a car crash that occurred along Enugu Onitsha express way, the future of little Mona Lisa was left for the gods to decide. Like every young Nigerian girl, Mona Lisa had big dreams; I mean her dreams to be great in this most populous black nation in the world were as gigantic as the Iroko trees that littered on the farmland of my grandfather Aganamba.

Mr and Mrs Ngene wouldn’t have died if we had a functional rapid response mobile hospital in Enugu State. Of a truth, the health system of this state is in a sorry condition, just like its counterparts in the other parts of the country.

Click on the link below to continue reading

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/12/06/the-dream/

(1) (Reply)

10 Reasons People Think You’re The Oldest Child In Your Family. / Inferiority Complex / You Will Be Stunned At The Result In Two Weeks Of Consistent Usage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.