Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls (62238 Views)

PDP Agent Laments On Ikwerre LGA Results, Calls On Nigerians And USA For Help / I Was Offered Money To Rig Bayelsa Polls, Says INEC Chief / Bayelsa Polls: 4 Killed In Oporoma As Ex-Militants, Others Open Fire On LG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by palibc: 5:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
chikeFavor2000:
Let d best candidate win. Their killings sha too much

you are right. they should stop this do or die thing at the expence of the innocent citizens of the state. I heard it was violent in some areas...let the vanguished learn one thing " good works speak"
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
ribbit:
lol .. so who are we going to vote biko? the same pdp that destroyed nigeria abi? dreamer.

pdp wining in bayelsa proves nothing.. infact, it shows that pdp is losing grip in south south considering the fact that apc had less down 5000 votes during presidential election.

Ur very mistaken, this is an election being contested by 2 ijaw men, that's why APC go some votes. If any northerner contests against an ijaw man in any election, that northerner will get 200 votes.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Why are you wasting your time with this people? They are happy, that their incumbent Governor, won election in four Local Governments out of eight! Meanwhile APC just snatched Kogi state away from them,with Ondo Next..

Please leave them alone.

This tin pain u.

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by xakakes: 5:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
you must be daft if you think the apc has any sympathy for the pdp. This result has prepared the way for APC to take edo and rivers States. For edo its very easy , with Adams oshiomole and all the commissioners and lga chairmen in charge and the power at the Centre, apc can go to sleep. For rivers the apc just needs to remix the miracle nyesom wike did. We shall see, keep dreaming.
I bet you have not even been to these states;if you have you won't be spewing these garbage from your mouth.Mind you elections are won by people on ground not by mere thinking and fruitless assumptions.Abi na you won rig d elections 4 APCRIMILALS
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by akoladejesu(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
END TIME RESULTS!
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
See them! They are now yapping and running their lip glossed mouths. When apc was cruising in kogi they were shouting that buhari this buhari that. I thought they said pdp was 99% in bayelsa and south south? Apc is putting up a decent showing considering the incumbent governor is pdp and the Jonathan factor. They said buhari wanted to take the oil Regions by force, if he really wanted to, he could have done worse than mama peace and wike did in rivers 6 months ago. I like this result: it makes rivers state a must grab for APC at the re run. Then we shall see the power of the Centre. For now you fools should at least swallow your words and give the president some credit for allowing votes count and quit running your stinking mouths all day about how buhari wants to take all the oil States!

Its a waste of time if buhari wants to collect oil revenue from bayelsa. The SE n SS HATE apc, Don't get bit twisted.

The result from rivers will shock u.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by XOGBADO(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by xakakes: 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
tuniski:
zombie! If election are conducted today buhari will loose woefully the people eyes don clear! Kogi is a case of Igala against Igala and the result was a close one even with d narrative of a non performing Wada as incumbent. Pdp had a bad candidate but still did well. During presidential election it was a landslide for buhari the tide has change and day by day d tide is changing! At this rate if buhari no do something fast, he will be stoned in a year's time in Daura! Chanji is a fraud!
You can ask Hell Rufai what they did to him recently @ Zaria the stoning seasons just began

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by monex(m): 6:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
See them! They are now yapping and running their lip glossed mouths. When apc was cruising in kogi they were shouting that buhari this buhari that. I thought they said pdp was 99% in bayelsa and south south? Apc is putting up a decent showing considering the incumbent governor is pdp and the Jonathan factor. They said buhari wanted to take the oil Regions by force, if he really wanted to, he could have done worse than mama peace and wike did in rivers 6 months ago. I like this result: it makes rivers state a must grab for APC at the re run. Then we shall see the power of the Centre. For now you fools should at least swallow your words and give the president some credit for allowing votes count and quit running your stinking mouths all day about how buhari wants to take all the oil States!

so PDP should be given credit for the APC states they "allowed" during their time too right

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by hinwazaka: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is what a nairalander said on the beer parlor show on radio continental 102.3fm
The problem with elections in the SS, is the politicians in that region and their desperation. I am ashamed of being an indigene of the SS. They do not want to break free from the old guard. Once it is time for elections, they will come out and attempt to win by all means, with not just one thousand, but with a 200,000 gap. I was watching the incumbent govenor on television. He said that, if the elections were free and fair, the opposition would not even get up to 5%. The APC supporters alone are more than 30% of the population Bayelsa state
I think we can now see what direction, the elections is going.

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Walelavender(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is good for democracy. Not surprising though. PDP should take the day. Even during GEJ, PDP lost some ( Osun) and won some ( Ekiti). The polity shouldn't be heated up unnecessarily. GOD bless Nigeria
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
foolish comment from apc tongue tongue tongue cry cry cry cry
ddippset:
I am always very PAINED by you pdp supporters. You know why? Your hypocrisy stinks to the heavens above and beyond the solar system. That's why. And do not be surprised if i put a bullet through your balls upon sighting you!
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Idrismusty97(m): 6:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
chuna1985:

APC have a better chance of winning in bayelsa than in rivers state. Rivers is Igboland n we view APC as a northern Islamic agenda, we will decimate APC, I promise u that.
I hope you have made this clear to the other tribes in Rivers...Especially in Port Harcourt or should i say Igweocha. Besides shouldn't you be more worried about Biafra, Why the sudden craze for election. The facts that the Ijaws in Bayesal came out in mass to vote for their preferred candidates shows they indeed embraced one Nigeria.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Akpan107(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
kingdompropty:
No place for APC in a civilized SE/SS. North and a portion of SW can endure them grin grin grin.
yeah, true talk. work need to be done in Imo and Edo state. APC is a useless party.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
I hope you have made this clear to the other tribes in Rivers...Especially in Port Harcourt or should i say Igweocha. Besides shouldn't you be more worried about Biafra, Why the sudden craze for election. The facts that the Ijaws in Bayesal came out in mass to vote for their preferred candidates shows they indeed embraced one Nigeria.

Why can't u people make 2 posts without saying biafra, please don't shift goal post. The matter here is elections in nigeria, APC will Never win in SE or SS.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Idrismusty97(m): 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
chuna1985:

Why can't u people make 2 posts without saying biafra, please don't shift goal post. The matter here is elections in nigeria, APC will Never win in SE or SS.
Because i know you as a Biafra advocate, 90% of your posts is about Biafra. It is only natural i remind you of what should be your focus.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Elythron16zero4: 6:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Because i know you as a Biafra advocate, 90% of your posts is about Biafra. It is only natural i remind you of what should be your focus.

You can't tell me how many percent of my post is biafra n u can't remind me what to focus on.

U said biafra is dead on arrival, why shout it everyday, Are u scared
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by EKELEONU(m): 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
PDP must be leading because i have not seen even one tweet from APC handle
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Idrismusty97(m): 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
chuna1985:

You can't tell me how many percent of my post is biafra n u can't remind me what to focus on.

U said biafra is dead on arrival, why shout it everyday, Are u scared
If i am scared i wouldn't be reminding you. I am just encouraging you to focus on your struggle, Join the Biafra protest and don't concerned yourself with elections in the "Zoological" republic of Nigeria. Today you want the presidency, Tomorrow you want Biafra. Why are you people so confused?

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by cktheluckyman: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Elythron16zero4:
only inec has the correct and final result. i was in yenagoa and its APC all d way. lets wait and see

Maybe you were listening to kano results Lol try again later!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Idrismusty97:
If i am scared i wouldn't be reminding you. I am just encouraging you to focus on your struggle, Join the Biafra protest and don't concerned yourself with elections in the "Zoological" republic of Nigeria. Today you want the presidency, Tomorrow you want Biafra. Why are you people so confused?

Who said we want presidency...

Well it's ma last reply, I have freedom to talk about anything I like, Don't remind me about biafra, we can't forget it, Its crystallized in our hearts, mind, soul n spirit.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by just2endowed: 6:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is getting interesting
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Blizzy9ja: 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
kingdompropty:
No place for APC in a civilized SE/SS. North and a portion of SW can endure them grin grin grin.
God bless ur spirit, soul and body
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:

Accept my condolence

3 Likes

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
This is a welcome development... next is Rivers State and PDP must rain in Rivers State. Our mandate cannot be taken from us by APC...
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Waksdabos(m): 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
What is this nincompoop saying. Shut da fuckkkkk up & gerrara here.

1 Like

Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by baralatie(m): 6:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
mistagrim87:
This is a welcome development... next is Rivers State and PDP must rain in Rivers State. Our mandate cannot be taken from us by APC...
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by chikeFavor2000(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abeg wetin dey hold the final result.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by johnnyblakes(m): 7:04pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
guy kpomkpi..take a chill pill
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by simplisity(m): 7:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
NextGovernor:

APC is already gone in EDO. Come next year 2016, we will dislodge them. Oshiomole is d greatest deceiver on earth.
He talks too much.
Re: Yenagoa, Kolokumo & Sagbama LGA Results Released - Bayelsa Polls by Waksdabos(m): 7:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
ddippset:
I am always very PAINED by you pdp supporters. You know why? Your hypocrisy stinks to the heavens above and beyond the solar system. That's why. And do not be surprised if i put a bullet through your balls upon sighting you!
From ur pix, u looked mature bt; unfortunately it does not correspond with ur daft sense of reasoning. Grow up man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abiola Ajimobi Grandson Greets Dolapo Osinbajo In Yoruba "Dobaleid" / 5 Lessons Nigerians Should Learn From The Ekiti Governorship Election For 2019 / Caption This Photo Of Fashola And Tinubu Staring At The Oba Of Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.