Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

See The Message I Received From PUSHCV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / See The Message I Received From PUSHCV (3321 Views)

The Message I Got From God Is Good Motors / Message I Received From N-power What Does It Mean? / Has Anyone Gotten A Job Through PUSHCV.COM? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Message I Received From PUSHCV by adeememman(m): 11:49am On Dec 06, 2015
IMPORTANT NOTICE TO FRESH GRADUATES AND PROFESSIONALS FROM PUSH-CV(PROLIST)
We are happy to announce to you that we have officially launched the
Prolist Annual Salary Promo!!
Qualify to Win ₦200,000 Monthly Salary for 12 Months.
In simple terms, you stand a chance to win and be paid ₦200,000 every
month for one year only (₦200,0
now.
This promo is meant for graduates, professionals and executives, *and it's
totally FREE of charge.*
It is also open to new and existing Prolist members, Apply now!! Click here https:///RXRjnK to apply.
Re: See The Message I Received From PUSHCV by Wallade(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
Maybe they are up to another publicity stunt

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Received From PUSHCV by Wallade(m): 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin
Re: See The Message I Received From PUSHCV by NollywoodFreak: 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
It is real o! I must apply.
Re: See The Message I Received From PUSHCV by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
NollywoodFreak:
It is real o! I must apply.
wen will yu have sense?

6 Likes

Re: See The Message I Received From PUSHCV by hoebamaa(m): 10:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
I also received the same message.
Re: See The Message I Received From PUSHCV by gift01: 7:15am On Dec 07, 2015
They keep sending irrelevant mails like yahoo boys. I'll go stop their messages from entering my box. Tired of them

2 Likes

Re: See The Message I Received From PUSHCV by adeememman(m): 10:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Wallade:
Maybe they are up to another publicity stunt
if dem no fit help person find job, i can still chop their money if its real and am lucky

1 Like

Re: See The Message I Received From PUSHCV by niceeric(m): 1:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
IDGAF042:
wen will yu have sense?
but wetin the bros do u na?....lol
Re: See The Message I Received From PUSHCV by niceeric(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
got the message some days ago too BUT I'm not interested(whether it's real or not)...if dem no fit help me become fisherman,make dem keep dem fish

(1) (Reply)

Businesses That Will Boom In 2017 And Make You Rich / Need A Writer? I'm Available / Chevron Finance Analyst Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.