Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,555 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night (8821 Views)

Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House / My Boyfriend Beat Me Blue And Black. Should I Forgive Him? / See The Way My Boyfriend Beat Me! What Should I Do? (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by flokii: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
PwettieBarbie:
I am a popular nairalander,I had to create this account to stay anonymus.

We had a minor quarrel and he beat me black and blue,he left the house this morning and has refused to pick his call,please what can i do?

he hasn't married you yet... you're living and sleeping with him

why won't he beat you?... you deserve no respect whatsoever

end time ho*e
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by ekundayoalo(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
In psychology, we call this 'LEARNED HELPLESSNESS'. Op if u want to know the meaning of this, check it out. Thats what you're suffering from. No matter what d issue is, a guy in his right sense shouldnt hit a lady.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nature8(m): 2:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
queenoflafia:
He beat you up and you are still calling to beg him after he left the house abi

Definitely you know what you did and you are not telling us the full story.

I don't support battery but lets know what actually transpired

I like your comment..
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nature8(m): 2:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
prettythicksme:
Full story pls!!wetin u do him bf i advice u? cheesy

Nice question..
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Love Machine:
Beating dey sweet most of una na.Why you no ask her wetin she do?There is no smoke without fire.
Seriously? Did u just say that?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by misspicy(f): 2:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Jolllyjoy:
three gbosa for yhucheesycheesycheesy

so una don dey do untop nairaland matacheesycheesycheesy

na play ooosadsad
i been follow your steps with prof-ojah maami gringringrin
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by firstking01(m): 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
Yawns....
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
misspicy:

i been follow your steps with prof-ojah maami gringringrin
hehehehehehehehehehehehe

we don move our own go international level nacheesy
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by angeltolly(f): 3:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
AfroKnight:
You are still there typing on Nairaland? It's like the beating dey sweet you for body.

All of you ladies dating violent men, I have no sympathy for any of you. See fresh young gentlemen around, una go dey follow agbero. Una just start.

Babe is like a drum... Beating brings out the best in her. grin If contrary she would have known what to do
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by liquidmetall: 3:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

They do. A few months ago, one such girl on FB, posted photos of herself looking like she's been in a boxing match & lost. I mean, her eyes were barely open & she had a nerve to lol about the whole thing as if he just smacked her ass. I was so enraged TBH. She was there asking for tips to get rid of a black eye. Some told her to go to the hospital & she refused because she didn't wanna rat out on him. I honestly don't why they stay. Maybe I'm too vain, but scars scare me lol.

Reminds me of one incident when this girl I was friends with, myself & her boyfriend went to Loftus stadium to watch a soccer match. Anyway, I'm not a fan, I just went along with them for novelty sake. Now their team scored & she jumped up to cheer. She has big bums lol & didn't pull up her pants when she stood, so bits of her butt were exposed to all, particularly to the men who were seated on the row behind us. The BF didn't say a thing but having heard of their fights, I knew he wouldn't let it slide. Lo & behold he was FUMING & waited until after the game to show his anger. It was a short walk from hell. He beat her up right there on the street. She had on these thick braids, we call them carrots or da brats here & the dude plucked them off her head like they were indeed carrots. It was scary. By the time we arrived at their place, she probably had 2 or 3 still on her head, that's how hard he hammed her. At that point I just wanted to run but stayed because I was afraid he was gonna kill her

This is the guy when they 1st started dating, he took her to his sister's party to introduce her as his new GF. His sister took her aside to tell her to be careful of the guy because he's violent. He tried slitting an ex's throat but luckily she survived by sticking two fingers down her own windpipe so she could breathe. My friend never listened to that & stood by her man & also lived with the consequences unfortunately. I wonder if she's still alive because I haven't seen or spoken to her in a number of years sad

Every thread that comes up in this section, you always have story to tell (long story o)

Been observing this from afar for a long time now

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
liquidmetall:

Every thread that comes up in this section, you always have story to tell (long story o)

Been observing this from afar for a long time now

Ok, so? Isn't that what forums are about? If you're short of words, I'm not. So basically, eat it!
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Stesibelle17(f): 3:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
U r still here crying for help. Did I even read that u v been trying to call him? My sweet babe, u r stupid. Sit tight ehn. Till he comes back and complete the beating. From black and blue, u will turn to purple and red. Happy loving.. angry

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
OP can't be advised, their types are called Masochists. if she has to ask that question, then it means it's too late.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
PwettieBarbie:

We had a minor quarrel and he beat me black and blue,he left the house this morning and has refused to pick his call,please what can i do?

please go to the wardrobe,remove your blue gown and wear your black shoe then walk to the door,open it step out,close it and run without looking back.........
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
PwettieBarbie:

Fighting with your boyfriend is okay. It shows you guys are deeply in love.

Wipe away your tears, pick his call and talk to him. Remember he's yours and you're his too. He'll definitely feel sorry and do forgive each other.

OP, I know your original moniker but won't reveal it.

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by ichommy(m): 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin
Stesibelle17:
U r still here crying for help. Did I even read that u v been trying to call him? My sweet babe, u r stupid. Sit tight ehn. Till he comes back and complete the beating. From black and blue, u will turn to purple and red. Happy loving.. angry
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
DeeTus:
Fighting with your boyfriend is okay. It shows you guys are deeply in love.

Wipe away your tears, pick his call and talk to him. Remember he's yours and you're his too. He'll definitely feel sorry and do forgive each other.

OP, I know your original moniker but won't reveal it.

Am sorry to say this, and please take this as no offence , but what you wrote there is totally unacceptable or is this sarcasm. there's difference btwn quarreling and pummeling
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

Am sorry to say this, and please take this as no offence , but what you wrote there is totally unacceptable or is this sarcasm. there's difference btwn quarreling and pummeling
Look, let me tell you, if you haven't fought with your friend or have quarrel, you guys are not friends yet.

I know whom the OP is but will never reveal her original moniker.

The OP is even a nice girl. One of the few cool girls here on Nairaland.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
DeeTus:
Look, let me tell you, if you haven't fought with your friend or have quarrel, you guys are not friends yet.

Assuming your sister's boyfriend beat her black and blue, what would you do ?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
DeeTus:

I have fought with babes and guys but it never involves me punching anybody, except the bastard who said star wars sucked, but i have never laid my hands on any girl out of anger or gone physical with them except Sex. so please don't come and say it's a normal thing.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by liquidmetall: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Ok, so? Isn't that what forums are about? If you're short of words, I'm not. So basically, eat it!

That's not what forum is all about
That you r not short of words dosent mean you have something tangible to say

Whatever thread that comes up, you must always have an experience in it,

And am guessing you r upto 50 for you to have all those experiences
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

Assuming your sister's boyfriend beat her black and blue, what would you do ?
If truly they love each other, I won't fight or castigate the guy. Rather will tell both of them to iron out their differences.

You don't know what really love is, till you feel it.

My sis is married now anyway.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by NinaNigeria(f): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
Plz dnt tell me u stay wit him? Anyway, do u mind going thru the whole story? Wat happened exctly
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
DeeTus:
If truly they love each other, I won't fight or castigate the guy. Rather will tell both of them to iron out their differences.

You don't know what really love is, till you feel it.

My sis is married now anyway.

there's difference between Love and Fatal Love, and i'd rather feel my fist of justice against any dude who beats up my sister, luckily for them i don't have a sister.

and Also happy married life and prosperity to your sis.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
liquidmetall:

That's not what forum is all about
That you r not short of words dosent mean you have something tangible to say

Whatever thread that comes up, you must always have an experience in it,

And am guessing you r upto 50 for you to have all those experiences

Well, I simply & really don't care about your opinion. You have an option of scrolling past my loooong posts, so? What you don't have an option for though is telling me what I should do. I do what I want. How about that?

Oh & I don't live in a bubble or a tiny village, therefore, I witness a lot of things & no, I don't have a story to share about everything, only the things I've experienced or someone close to me have gone through. If you don't like that, then tough shit, because I give zero craps about what you have to say. I'm not using your internet here, so where do you get off telling me I write long nonsensical posts? Who the Bleep are you? Write your little two lines & mind your damn business.

2 Likes

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Ishilove: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
PwettieBarbie:

Lies from the pit of hell.

You need to get busy instead of creating attention seeking threads
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
pcguru1:

there's difference between Love and Fatal Love, and i'd rather feel my fist of justice against any dude who beats up my sister, luckily for them i don't have a sister.

and Also happy married life and prosperity to your sis.

Thanks.

You know "love is blind." Unfortunately, young girls are mostly attracted more to bad boy traits. Lol.

Good girl + bad boy = stronger relationship. cheesy
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Ishilove: 4:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
RexKexMilann:
What Is This? shocked. A Guy Beat up His "GirlFriend"? Not even His Wife?.

Babe, I am sorry to "Type" this BUT You are very Stupid.
I can't believe people are falling for this bullshit story. It's glaring that the story is fake, faker than Nicki Minaj's oversized ass
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by liquidmetall: 4:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Well, I simply & really don't care about your opinion. You have an option of scrolling past my loooong posts, so? What you don't have an option for though is telling me what I should do. I do what I want. How about that?

Oh & I don't live in a bubble or a tiny village, therefore, I witness a lot of things & no, I don't have a story to share about everything, only the things I've experienced or someone close to me have gone through. If you don't like that, then tough shit, because I give zero craps about what you have to say. I'm not using your internet here, so where do you get off telling me I write long nonsensical posts? Who the Bleep are you? Write your little two lines & mind your damn business.

I didn't say anything about telling you what to do or
What not to do

Thank God you know your post is nonsensical and fabricated, feeding the general public with lies

I don't have anything against you senorita just your fabricated stories

Even though you live in heaven you don't get to have an experience of everything that happens inside romance section

Peace
And enjoy your day
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by RexKexMilann: 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Ishilove:

I can't believe people are falling for this bullshit story. It's glaring that the story is fake, faker than Nicki Minaj's oversized ass
The story is Fake you Say... I've witnessed countless Similar stories that are way Worse undecided.
Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
liquidmetall:

I didn't say anything about telling you what to do or
What not to do

Thank God you know your post is nonsensical and fabricated, feeding the general public with lies

I don't have anything against you senorita just your fabricated stories

Even though you live in heaven you don't get to experience everything that happens inside romance section

Peace
And enjoy your day

Listen motherfucker, if you live in a boring world where nothing ever happens, doesn't mean we all do. And please tell me what's fantastical about domestic violence? It happens everywhere, everyday & I certainly didn't suck that story out of my left thumb. It's something that happened. You're here talking about fabrications. Why don't you share your own TRUE stories then? Do that or STFU & let me continue writing my fairytales. I am creative like that grin

The nerve!

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Beat Me Up Last Night by liquidmetall: 4:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Listen motherfucker, if you live in a boring world where nothing ever happens, doesn't mean we all do. And please tell me what's fantastical about domestic violence? It happens everywhere, everyday & I certainly didn't suck that story out of my left thumb. It's something that happened. You're here talking about fabrications. Why don't you share your own TRUE stories then? Do that or STFU & let me continue writing my fairytales. I am creative like that grin

The nerve!

Hello dear
I live in a lively world also where things happen

But not the way you portray domestic violence to be, it doesn't happy everyday and everytime unless your living in Syria

People can suck out stories Even from their left nose just to belong or feel important or to get noticed it's a matter of talent
And yea
You r really creative like that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMFG!!! Is This Girl Right Or Been Silly? (shocking Picture) / P0rn Star Flaunt Big Bo0bs During A Night Out With Her Girlfriends / A Girl And Her Father Go Nude To Recreate Photo They Took Years Ago(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.