Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,799 members, 7,802,561 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:21 PM

The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) (24736 Views)

Football Transfer Deadline Day 2013 - Live Updates / Mikel Obi Told Robben He Would Miss The Penalty / The 2009/10 UEFA Champions League Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 7:23pm On Jun 11, 2009
romeo:

You mean the same[b] shitty Man U defence that Eto'o and Henry turned inside out to win CL[/b] ?

Gbam!! grin cheesy
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 7:33pm On Jun 11, 2009
romeo:

You mean the same shitty Man U defence that Eto'o and Henry turned inside out to win CL ?

Gbam! Uppercut!! grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by jalether(m): 9:01pm On Jun 11, 2009
romeo, you are such an idiot, where in my post did i specifically say real madrid should recruit the

whole man utd defence. i mentioned Vidic YES (name me a EPL defender better than him this season)

the whole man utd team had an awful game agianst barca not just the defence, name me a perfect defender

(therefore has never had a bad game his whole entire career) and i will show you a liar
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by romeo(m): 9:45pm On Jun 11, 2009
jalether:

romeo, you are such an idiot, where in my post did i specifically say real madrid should recruit the

whole man utd defence. i mentioned Vidic YES (name me a EPL defender better than him this season)

the whole man utd team had an awful game agianst barca not just the defence, name me a perfect defender

(therefore has never had a bad game his whole entire career) and i will show you a liar

When you put Vidic and Evra in the same group of defenders to be signed by another team, Don't you think it's a good chunk of Man U defence?

I don't know why "You are such an idiot" is in your post. I did not not insult you! Classless nitwit angry
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mwanamwiwa: 9:46pm On Jun 11, 2009
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by jalether(m): 11:49pm On Jun 11, 2009
Romeo, and i guess you are classy grin, here is an advice for you, give meaningful responses and

constructive criticism next time instead of comming at people on some slick backhanded type ****

or better still shut the **** up ( a much easier approach, if you ask me)
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by ow11(m): 11:59pm On Jun 11, 2009
romeo:

You mean the same shitty Man U defence that Eto'o and Henry turned inside out to win CL ?

Vintage Romeo!!! WORD!!!
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Grizzly(m): 12:09am On Jun 12, 2009
It can be easily said "Leemanya" was the BEST defender last season. stop arguing for argument sake.
Back to the issue. Perez is looking more like a shady dealer. Where the heck does he get all d forkin money?
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mystikal(m): 4:55pm On Jun 13, 2009
Ok now, the rest of the football teams should be concerned. Real Madrid have now landed their 3rd big Summer signing, David Villa!
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/2009/06/13/david-villa-becomes-real-madrid-s-third-big-money-signing-115875-21438008/
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 5:49pm On Jun 13, 2009
CR7's message to Man Utd players would be to step up their game so they can demand a transfer to Real Madrid someday.

There are clubs and there are CLUBS.

Now let someone tell me EPL attracts the best players.

Messi, CR7, Kaka Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Etto,

Ribery, Fabregas, Ibrahimovic are all being linked Soon Torres would find his way back and leave EPL for Titus Bramble, Nicklas Bendtner, Shaun Wright Phillips and those idiots
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by RuuDie(m): 10:34pm On Jun 13, 2009
Confirm --------- Villa goes to Real for #56m!
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by romeo(m): 11:38pm On Jun 13, 2009
Villa is not signed yet!! You people should stop giving false newsbreak. He's going to be signed but not yet
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Grizzly(m): 11:58pm On Jun 13, 2009
Oh my God!
We are all dead!
Cant you see? If villa goes to madrid we are all dead!
Truly and Forkin Dead!
DEAD! DEAD!! DEAD!!!
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by eyonigger(m): 12:15am On Jun 14, 2009
Grizzly:

Oh my God!
We are all dead!
Cant you see? If villa goes to madrid we are all dead!
Truly and Forkin Dead!
DEAD! DEAD!! DEAD!!!

Cud u plz specify who is gonna die?
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by A40(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2009
Let them go and cop defenders jare!! What do they want to win with Metzelder,Miguel Torres and Pepe??
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Sauron1: 12:32am On Jun 14, 2009
A-40:

Let them go and cop defenders jare!! What do they want to win with Metzelder,Miguel Torres and Pepe??

Can u blame them?
Perez is splashing the dough. . . . .He is a rich bastard and has got the backing of em banks so let him SPLASH on.
Can u imagine this forward line?

----------------Villa---------------

Robben------Kaka--------Ronaldo

This is some Football Manager schitzo!!!
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by A40(m): 12:51am On Jun 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Can u blame them?
Perez is splashing the dough. . . . .He is a rich bastard and has got the backing of em banks so let him SPLASH on.
Can u imagine this forward line?

----------------Villa---------------

Robben------Kaka--------Ronaldo

This is some Football Manager schitzo!!!
Its insanity you would need to bribe the developers of FM to let you buy Milan,Man U and Valencia's prized assets that's if your board does not even fire you where on earth would you get that amount of funds on FM?

I think they need to seriously look into introducing a salary cap like they do in American Sports.Basketball for example would have had a team with a rich owner buying

Dwight Howard
Kevin Garnett
Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Chris Paul

All in one team if not for salary caps.This ish ain't fair
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Sauron1: 12:59am On Jun 14, 2009
A-40:

Its insanity you would need to bribe the developers of FM to let you buy Milan,Man U and Valencia's prized assets that's if your board does not even fire you where on earth would you get that amount of funds on FM?

I think they need to seriously look into introducing a salary cap like they do in American Sports.Basketball for example would have had a team with a rich owner buying

Dwight Howard
Kevin Garnett
Lebron James
Kobe Bryant
Chris Paul

All in one team if not for salary caps.This ish ain't fair

Forget salary cap, mate!!!
As you can see, Sepp Blatter is not making a sound(afterall he is a honorary member of Real Madrid).
If United had paid 80 mill for a player in Moscow, Sepp would be kicking against it that it is immoral.

It's their time. . . . . no one remembers their 500 million euros debt. . . . .
In this present time when clubs are struggling to pay wages, Madrid are splashing cash like it's going out of fashion.
Blimey, in the last 2 weeks, Madrid coulda bought Newcastle FC. grin grin grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by A40(m): 1:44am On Jun 14, 2009
~Sauron~:

Forget salary cap, mate!!!
As you can see, Sepp Blatter is not making a sound(afterall he is a honorary member of Real Madrid).
If United had paid 80 mill for a player in Moscow, Sepp would be kicking against it that it is immoral.

It's their time. . . . . no one remembers their 500 million euros debt. . . . .
In this present time when clubs are struggling to pay wages, Madrid are splashing cash like it's going out of fashion.
Blimey, in the last 2 weeks, Madrid coulda bought Newcastle FC. grin grin grin
Its the only way!! How long would this ish continue? We all know Blatter is a closet Madrid fan his comments last season confirmed that.Its also obvious that Platini has not opened his cess-pit of a mouth in this flurry of transfer activities those guys are a bunch of Pharrisees and Saducees
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by dayokanu(m): 5:18am On Jun 14, 2009
A40 You didnt see Platini criticize Real Madrid?

Why must you blame Platini for everything? Maybe Platini made Man Utd look crappy in Rome too
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by RuuDie(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2009
Wonder why people are getting all worked up about Florentino Perez's Madrid. . . . . Last season, Barca had the mega-team; the ultimate attacking machine. . . . . Madrid are only trying to replicate that!

Before you criticize Madrid, do same to Barca. . . . . .
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2009
dayokanu:

A40 You didnt see Platini criticize Real Madrid?

Why must you blame Platini for everything? Maybe Platini made Man Utd look crappy in Rome too

Lolz! cheesy grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by debosky(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14, 2009
RuuDie:

Wonder why people are getting all worked up about Florentino Perez's Madrid. . . . . Last season, Barca had the mega-team; the ultimate attacking machine. . . . . Madrid are only trying to replicate that!

Before you criticize Madrid, do same to Barca. . . . . .

This comparison holds little water - how many Ballon D'Or holders did Barca buy last season? How much did they splash out?

Apart from Ronaldinho (who they bought BEFORE he became World Footballer of the Year) what mega signings did they make? Eto'o was already at the club and has been there for ages now, Messi is home grown, and Henry cost only 16m. There's nothing wrong in having an 'ultimate attacking machine', but it's the stupendous cost of doing so that is the issue. Besides, Barca SOLD their world footballer of the year, added a few players and went on to win the treble - there is definitely a world of difference between them and Barca.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2009
Manchester United To Make Shock Move For Liverpool Star Fernando Torres

Manchester United are reportedly set to use the £80 million they will receive for Cristiano Ronaldo to make a bid for Liverpool’s Fernando Torres.
A bid of such size would double the amount Liverpool paid for the striker, when they signed him from Atletico Madrid in 2007.
With striker Carlos Tevez also expected to follow Ronaldo out of the Old Trafford exit, attacking options appear to be top of United’s shopping list this summer.
Of course, Torres could certainly provide the club with goals; the Spaniard managed 14 league goals in an injury-ravaged campaign last term and 24 in the Premier League in his first season at the club.
http://www.goal.com/en/news/11/transfer-zone/2009/06/14/1323728/manchester-united-to-make-shock-move-for-liverpool-star-fernando-

and the ripples of £80 million continues
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2009
best news i've heard all year. that overrated scuba diver is finally leaving the epl. i think now i can go back to being an epl fan. i hate my dear madrid for wasting that kind of cash on an empty can. no more madrid for me.
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 5:36am On Jun 16, 2009
Jorge Valdano: Madrid Cannot Match Barca’s Bid For David Villa

The Blaugrana are reportedly set to make an official €50 million offer, €40m in cash plus Martin Caceres and Bojan Krkic (on loan), a proposal that easily outmatches Los Blancos’ €25 million plus Alvaro Negredo bid.
Two other players who have been strongly linked with a move to the Bernabeu as a fall-back plan for Villa, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Diego Forlan, also look unlikely to pull on the famous white jersey next season, as Valdano dismissed rumors that he is tracking them.
He confessed, “We have two or three different alternatives, but they are not either one of those two players.”

Things are not looking any brighter for Valdano and Madrid on the Xabi Alonso and Franck Ribery front, as the director admitted to complications in pulling off either deal.
“[Zinedine] Zidane speaks wonders of Ribery, and there was an interest at some point,” he revealed. “But that’s a difficult issue now because they [Bayern Munich] are setting astronomical figures as they have no intentions of selling him.
“As for Xabi, his club, Liverpool, have already released an official notice and it would be very difficult to se him move to Real Madrid. We made an effort to sign him a few years ago. We spoke to Real Sociedad but when I left, the interest faded away.
“And as for David Silva… I don’t know what to do with Valencia. I have read that he is nontransferable.”

http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/88/spain/2009/06/15/1327563/jorge-valdano-madrid-cannot-match-barcas-bid-for-david-villa
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 6:48pm On Jun 17, 2009
Aly Cissokho's Move To AC Milan Collapses

The Porto player will not be moving to the San Siro, according to the latest reports.
Earlier today, it was reported that concerns arose during the Aly Cissokho's medical ahead of his move to AC Milan, regarding the player's teeth.
The left-back's move has now collapsed following the failed medical and he will not be joining the Rossoneri from Porto. There was a €15 million deal in the works, but the player will now remain a member of the Portuguese club after not signing the proposed contract.
The 21-year-old's agent, Boli, had little to say on the matter, but was clearly disappointed the transfer is now void. "You'll have to speak with Milan," he responded, according to Goal.com Italia, when asked about the latest developments.
Cissokho is considered a rising star, having moved to Porto in January 2009 and impressed enough to attract the interest of several to sides, including the Serie A giants.
Milan have yet to reveal the exact reason he failed the medical, but you can read some expert opinion on the possibilities by clicking here.
Many sections of the press had praised the acquisition of the defender, believing he would be a key member of the squad under new coach Leonardo.
http://www.goal.com/en-us/news/86/italy/2009/06/17/1330804/aly-cissokhos-move-to-ac-milan-collapses
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 7:44pm On Jun 17, 2009
Teeth failed him a medical? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin grin grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by biina: 8:38pm On Jun 17, 2009
MrCrackles:

Teeth failed him a medical? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy grin grin grin
na so we seem am o! cheesy grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by MrCrackles(m): 8:41pm On Jun 17, 2009
biina:

na so we seem am o! cheesy grin

That must  be painful!
If i were him, i will rip out my dentures with chisel and try the medical again!
Sharp rows of dog-like canines can be dangerous, it has cost this young man a dream transfer
grin
Re: The 2009 Summer Football Transfer Thread(Bayern £22m Robben, Inter £13m Sneijdr) by mykali(m): 8:05am On Jun 18, 2009
Maybe his teeth are older than he is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Which Football League Is The Best In The World? / Drogba Vs Torres. Who's The Best? / Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.