Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,414 members, 7,781,202 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:36 AM

Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? (928 Views)

World War 3 : North Korea Nuclear Weapons In Final Stages (pics) / Guam Is Telling Its Citizens How To Survive A Nuclear Attack By North Korea. / Turkey Shoots Down Russian Jet Near Syrian Border (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? by OutThere: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
Finally! Someone That Gets It in Washington - Tulsi Gabbard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCiSskNkhWQ

Published on 2 Dec 2015
Interviewed by Wolf Blitzer on CNN yesterday, U.S. Rep. Tulsi Gabbard clearly explained how the U.S. fixation on overthrowing Syrian President Bashir al-Assad is putting us in direct conflict with Russia which has been an ally of Assad’s for 40 years. Tulsi asks: What is so important about overthrowing the Syrian government of Assad that justifies risking a nuclear war with Russia? Tulsi argues the U.S. must end its illegal war to overthrow the government of Assad and instead focus on defeating ISIS and other Islamic extremists who are waging war against the West. She cites recent history of Libya when the United States overthrew Gaddafi and now we have ISIS with headquarters in Libya, continuing to expand. The very same thing will happen in Syria if the United States is successful in its objective of overthrowing the Syrian government of Assad. ISIS will walk in the front door, take over all of Syria and pose that very direct and greater threat to the region and increase the humanitarian crisis there ten-fold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? by OutThere: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
This woman had better watch her back. Thats all I can say. JFK also sang a similar tune. See what happened to him and his family - many generations down...

1 Like

Re: Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? by OutThere: 3:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
Isn't it funny how this brave woman seats in the Senate Armed Services Committee with the likes of bat sh*t craz.y John McCain. I'm sure he hates her guts! Lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHkher6ceaA
Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard in Oct 2015
In a remarkably candid interview with Wolf Blitzer, Gabbard calls Washington’s effort to oust Assad “counterproductive” and “illegal” before taking it a step further and accusing the CIA of arming the very same terrorists who The White House insists are “sworn enemies.”

In short, Gabbard all but tells the American public that the government is lying to them and may end up inadvertently starting “World War III.” –

1 Like

Re: Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? by OutThere: 3:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Here she is yet again......

Cos I know anti Putin bots will call B.S. on this.
Enjoy! Lol!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPeRXbbI-qM
The War Party hates Tulsi Gabbard. The US Congresswoman continues to criticize the illegal effort to overthrow the Syrian government

2 Likes

Re: Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? by NairaMinted2: 12:29am On Dec 08, 2015
I don't know whats up with the spambot and this thread!
Re: Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? by NairaMinted2: 12:31am On Dec 08, 2015
In addition to Tulsi Gobbard, we also have this brave woman....

Let me also add that her party recently took the majority in French national elections. Please share in my joy by congratulating her and her party!

Where all my brave women at?

[size=14pt]"By fighting against Bashar al-Assad, in the space of three years, we have just strengthened ... Daesh" --Le Pen[/size]

SAHAR

December 6, 2015

"It's the stability of Syria that comes into the first priority, whoever the leader," declared Marine Le Pen, president of the Front National, during an interview with Le Temps.

"The question is whether you want to have at least a government in Syria, or if you want to see Daesh established there. It is up to the Syrian people to decide the fate of Bashar al-Assad, by means of democratic elections to be held in the future. In the current environment, the only person who is able to control the situation in Syria is Bashar al-Assad. The Syrian militias will not be able to prevent the collapse of Syria. We must see things as they really are and not as you would like them to be. By fighting against Bashar al-Assad, in the space of three years, we have just strengthened the positions of Daesh. France will ultimately have to backpedal and, start to cooperate with Bashar al-Assad. "

1 Like

Re: Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? by Appleyard(m): 3:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
OutThere:
This woman had better watch her back. Thats all I can say. JFK also sang a similar tune. See what happened to him and his family - many generations down...

Yeah. They killed JFK, simply for refusing to be controlled. But this woman is not alone. Some other prominent figures are now speaking out. People like Senator Richard Black, congress man, Austin Scott, and his counterpart, Rebekkah, are all voicing out their anger and fear to the public, even making it clear that Turkey has been in bed with ISIS all along.
But to some gentlemen parotting down here on Nairaland, they are just Russian lovers and propagandists; not until when all patience and tolerance runs out, and those nuclear pins starts flying, even as we move closer to fulfilling of Alois Irlmair's prophecy, such and many more will continue to hail and dance for the only true terrorist nation that has invaded and killed more people than anyone else in history-the United States of Anarchy. May God help this generation.
Re: Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? by Appleyard(m): 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
NairaMinted2:
I don't know whats up with the spambot and this thread!
It appears that even the spambots don't love the Truth. grin but not like those bunch of terrorists sympathizers we have down here who rejoice when ever ISIS scores a point against those truely fighting it.
Re: Is Overthrowing The Syrian Government Worth Risking A Nuclear War With Russia? by NairaMinted2: 8:56am On Dec 10, 2015
I don't get whats with the SPAMbot and this thread!

(1) (Reply)

See The Profile Of The President-elect Of The United States As Edited By Wikiped / Donald Trump's Full Speech On Why He Hates Africans & Arabs. / Africa Rising - 3 Black Countries Overtake China As Fastest Growing Economies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.