Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,107 members, 7,807,338 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 PM

On The First Fourth Day Of Christmas My Side Chick Said To Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / On The First Fourth Day Of Christmas My Side Chick Said To Me (732 Views)

"I Am A Side Chick And Am Happy To Be One" - Zimbabwean Lady (Photo) / The Response A Married Man Gave A Side-chick After She Claimed She Was Pregnant / Who Is At Fault - The Groom, Bride Or The Side Chick? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On The First Fourth Day Of Christmas My Side Chick Said To Me by brianromel(m): 4:07pm On Dec 06, 2015
On the fourth day of Christmas my side chick said to me.

I think i missed my period (U say)

See the full post below

On the first day of Christmas your landlord said to you

Your rent Don due for this year, Chai.

ON THE FIRST DAY OF CHRISTMAS

On the second day of Christmas my Boo said to

Your taking me shopping.
And your rent don due for this year, mctwee.

On the third day of Christmas my boss said to me.

No Christmas break
You are taking boo shopping.
And your rent don due for this year, Nawa oh.

On the fourth day of Christmas my side chick said to me.

I think i missed my period
No Christmas break
Taking Boo shopping.
Plus your rent Don due for this year, whichcraft.

On the fifth day of Christmas my men said to

We are goooooing clubbing. (correct)
But she missed her period,
No Christmas bonus,
and you're taking boo shopping.
Plus, your rent Don due for this year. See gobe.

On the sixth day of Christmas my MD said to us.

No Christmas Bonus
But my guys are goooooing clubbing.
Then side chick missed her period,
Going to work on Christmas,
Plus boo is saying shopping.
And your rent don due for this year. (abegi i de go Abuja)

On the Seventh day of Christmas GMB said to me.

Buhari

Kai, If you write am eh, walai i go…..

Eh,abeg make una write your own ……..

https://artificallimbsnigeria./2015/12/06/on-the-first-day-of-christmas/

Re: On The First Fourth Day Of Christmas My Side Chick Said To Me by RexKexMilann: 4:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: On The First Fourth Day Of Christmas My Side Chick Said To Me by RexKexMilann: 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
OP, Sorry, I think I traded my sense of Humour For a Sack of Rice .... undecided.
Re: On The First Fourth Day Of Christmas My Side Chick Said To Me by benedictnsi(m): 4:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
undecided
Re: On The First Fourth Day Of Christmas My Side Chick Said To Me by Danfuster(m): 4:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Kikikiki grin to book space, make I go back go read
Re: On The First Fourth Day Of Christmas My Side Chick Said To Me by Cholls(m): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
My Brother on the fourth day of chrismas Nepa bring light.
Re: On The First Fourth Day Of Christmas My Side Chick Said To Me by brianromel(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2015
Cholls:
My Brother on the fourth day of chrismas Nepa bring light.

While on the 9th day of Christmas iI de on top woman

(1) (Reply)

The Journey Of A Kiss / 5 Easy Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Wife Material / Girls Why?what Did Our Nimrod Do To You Na?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.