Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail (42705 Views)

Omoyele Sowore Reacts To Dino Melaye Coming To Sue Him In New York / Sowore Of Saharareporters Says Buhari Is A Failure & His Supporters Are Zombies / Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by AfroKnight: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Instead of Dino to keep shut and pray this storm will pass, he is here fanning the embers that will blaze up to consume his political career.

Our elders say, if e remain 5 minutes for you to chop slap for Lagos and you dey Sokoto, within the same 5 minutes time, you go still come chop that slap for Lagos.

Dino, you just wan disgrace yourself by force. Saharareporters no be PM News o.

7 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by papaejima1: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
Does Melaye now agree with Nnamdi Kanu about the animals in the zoo?
Na question I ask oo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by chinchum(m): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
He will go to jail instead, foolish old thieving bastardo. What a bragaddacio criminal??/ embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Xapio: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
grin grin grin and when we call country a zoo, they get angry
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
So even if they pass the bill, it won't affect sahara reporters cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by ifycelebrity(f): 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2015
hello, obinnau and cuddlemii, i cant post on my thread in the literature section. please look into the issue. thanks.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by MrDojo(m): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Thats not true sir

A lot of terrorists have been prosecuted in the court of law after intelligence services hacked into their email accounts

Security agents spy on people, listen to people's phone conversations and they use evidence and data collected from these to prosecute them.

Bankers that engage in illegal trading have had their private accounts hacked into to track their activities

The law will consider whether the evidence being provided is in the interest of the country

Bro like u rightly said in the interest of the Country....tho it seems der r minor exceptions.... Generally any form of evidence gotten illegally is readily dismissed........

If u remember this british newspaper News of the world....dey hacked pples fones, laptops...and did other criminal investigative journalism acts.........dey r no long functional.. I'm nt sayin bt SR dis is Criminal I'm jst givin a scenerio......

Bt I understand w@ u r tryin to say...
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by banki(m): 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
We will get SowOLE two years from now. He will be extradited by the republican government. We will put him in the house of chiefs and give him the Presidential treatment. He will vomit and purge all the money given to him by Amaechi.

Lol so it's now ameachi that sponsors Sahara reporters? Chai

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
saraha reporters would finish his career...

4 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by ojuu4u(m): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
Melaye a fool senator frm kogi. Deny d alligatn they level against u first. Oga go nd claim ur child u rejected.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by ronald4lif(m): 6:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
We will get SowOLE two years from now. He will be extradited by the republican government. We will put him in the house of chiefs and give him the Presidential treatment. He will vomit and purge all the money given to him by Amaechi.

How can you extradite someone who's not on the run? Sowore is currently visiting Nigeria at the moment so what exactly do you mean by extradition mister?

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by janvier27(m): 6:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
anjigirl:
Is that the explanation Senator Dino malaye suppose to give Nigeria?

I wonder. How low can we get in this country. Those 'elected' have no respect for the country or the electorates. Would it not have been honourable to simply issue a statement denying this if really it isn't true. What a shame.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Very Nigerian.

No mention of defending the accusation but threat of illegal jail.

Isolrite grin

Sahara Report > Illegal Account Owner

5 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by IYANGBALI: 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
All dis na shakara,na you get the bank account and you must go to jail
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by emerged01(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
SR should not be afraid of going jail. Dino is calling for a big fight
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by adconline(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
True color of "change agent"and "anti-corruption crusader".. All na wash. Another APC rogue!'

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Reference(m): 6:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
dockokwus:

Those are d kinds of touts that make laws for us.
He shud av asked Facebook,twitter to also register with CAC.What of lindaikeji,is she registered with CAC,or has anyone successfully sued her, despite her númerous disputed gossips? Anytime they are cornered they either whip up sentiments or divert from the issues by issuing empty threats.

Pally, it works. Nigeria runs on hot air, federal, state and local.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by lawbabs: 6:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
LRNZH:
Dino and Saraki should face the tasks before them in the Senate.
They cannot bring one worthy looter to justice or even make one meaningful law but they are here fighting Sahara reporters.

If not for PMB, the fight against corruption would be a waste of time with these senators. Looters! PDP in APC clothing.

You hit the nail on the head. The blood of pdp still flows in their veins...
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Lionsclaw: 6:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Nonsense

So if anyone produces evidence of criminality, the law will overlook it if they are not sure of the source?

Have you heard of whistle blowers? Some people pass on information to journalists anonymously. This is very common in most democratic countries. It is actually good for the society.

Sahara Reporters are God sent. Only people who have skeletons in their cupboard are afraid
Trash!

So if a well granded and successful nigerian who maybe studied overseas and lived there for sometime (and obviously runs an account there) wants to context for public office it will be a crime?

Can you garanttee that saharareporters publish this news out of goodwill to help fight corruption or out of malice? They are obviously crossed the thin line btw being a whistleblower with decorum and a rouge reporter.

I dont blame them its the useless lawmakers who make thoughtless laws I blame. You want your country to be like america but you forgot that the american president is both kenyan and american. Instead of publishing the leadership faults of these folks they are publishing that saraki is a british citizen, melaye has foreign account. And so what?
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by mu2sa2: 6:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bigprozzie:

Nonsense

So if anyone produces evidence of criminality, the law will overlook it if they are not sure of the source?

Have you heard of whistle blowers? Some people pass on information to journalists anonymously. This is very common in most democratic countries. It is actually good for the society.

Sahara Reporters are God sent. Only people who have skeletons in their cupboard are afraid
The guy is just spreading ignorance. It's settled that such evidence (howsoever obtained) is admissible in a criminal trial. If malaye thinks he can outsmart social media let him continue and we shall see who wins.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
Meriekriss:
Lol.. APC.... Thieves..

So what's even special about FTC? Oya Seun, do the needful.. Credit my Acct..

Finally, pls pray for my beloved Chelsea.. This has turned to spiritual problem..

Dnt forget to check my signature..
dis is a trying time for us chelsea's fans,it wil get better by God's grace
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by edoyad(m): 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Why didnt he advise them same in Jonathan's era ?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Meriekriss: 6:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
dis is a trying time for us chelsea's fans,it wil get better by God's grace

Amen oo.... We need all the prayers..
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Nobody: 6:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lionsclaw:

Trash!

So if a well granded and successful nigerian who maybe studied overseas and lived there for sometime (and obviously runs an account there) wants to context for public office it will be a crime?

Can you garanttee that saharareporters publish this news out of goodwill to help fight corruption or out of malice? They are obviously crossed the thin line btw being a whistleblower with decorum and a rouge reporter.

I dont blame them its the useless lawmakers who make thoughtless laws I blame. You want your country to be like america but you forgot that the american president is both kenyan and american. Instead of publishing the leadership faults of these folks they are publishing that saraki is a british citizen, melaye has foreign account. And so what?
grin sorry
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by cardoctor(m): 6:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dino please do the needful. I'm sending my account number now.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by TijaniAbu: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Meriekriss:
Lol.. APC.... Thieves..

So what's even special about FTC? Oya Seun, do the needful.. Credit my Acct..

Finally, pls pray for my beloved Chelsea.. This has turned to spiritual problem..

Dnt forget to check my signature..

Sowore should be tried for criminally breaching the data of Senator Melaye's son Daniel, a student. Enough is enough.
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by pedrilo: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
See people wey wan bring change. Chai! Nigeria who cursed u?
Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by OBAGADAFFI: 6:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
emerged01:
SR should not be afraid of going jail. Dino is calling for a big fight

Dino is too small fro SR.

SR fought every siting president from OBJ - Yaradua - GEJ

SR got strong backing from Western governments.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Meriekriss: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
TijaniAbu:

Sowore should be tried for criminally breaching the data of Senator Melaye's son Daniel, a student. Enough is enough.

Who told u Daniel is his son? Where is your proof??

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Dares Saharareporters, Says Sowore Will Go To Jail by Lionsclaw: 6:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
ellacute45:
grin sorry
o babes, sorry for your country first o. Because it's all you and your children have to inherit o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Giving Water To Boko Haram Victims (Photos) / Pandora Papers: Global Investigation Exposes Secrets Of Some Of Nigeria’s Elite / Hope Uzodinma & Rochas Okorocha Hug Each Other At A Public Function (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.