Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. (59708 Views)

Jungle Justice On Armed Robbers Caught In Anambra State (Graphic Pictures) / Ife: Dead Bodies Of Victims Of Yoruba-Hausa Clash In Osun (Graphic Pictures) / Man Killed By Robbers In Owerri, Behind Federal Secretariat - Graphic Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by badonkadonk: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
emekaxy:
Serious violence and sporadic shooting was recorded at southern Ijaw LGA
during the election and has left more than 5 persons dead and several others injured.

Source:
Https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10207041538730196&id=1032070648

This na one of the reasons I no dey like near polling booths.. I no dey like see my blood, talk less make person attack me draw blood commot my body..

Chai! Two things would be involved and settled on the spot....
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dotmax53:
END TIME WOUNDS

Lasisi, where are you? is this end time wound or not?
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by moshino(m): 6:41pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:
I wont pity the poor dude,cos this is done out of their own stupidity.. i mean how can a politician be using your life to fulfill his own political ambition..at the end of the day when they get into the office,they forgets you and continue their evil deeds..

If only the nigeria youths will stand up and be wise enough to stop being political thugs for these criminals called politicians..
Politics in nigeria is a do or die affair.. BE WISE PEOPLE

MrLexander

'Nigerian Youth' and 'Wise' is an OXYMORON!
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by yinkakani(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
[size=28pt]Am sorry!! Are we still screaming Biafra?? Are these the same people that want secession?? THINK AGAIN!! undecided undecided [/size]
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by eltweezy90(m): 6:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Who said being a bit crude and bloody is bad? When you are going for the power, you have to go all out... And there are bound to be victims to manure the ground. My thoughts though.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Toks2008(m): 6:43pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:
I wont pity the poor dude,cos this is done out of their own stupidity.. i mean how can a politician be using your life to fulfill his own political ambition..at the end of the day when they get into the office,they forgets you and continue their evil deeds..

If only the nigeria youths will stand up and be wise enough to stop being political thugs for these criminals called politicians..

MrLexander

You have said it all.

Politics is really not a do or die as we have many political offices either by appointment or election that do not come with this type of violence except the office of the governors or presidency.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by menix(m): 6:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Them for die sef..
Rabbish..
Where they at home or queuing to vote for this to ve happened..
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Elythron16zero4: 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
ecel:
When you are privileged to have sound education, it is highly difficult to be manipulated for thuggery.
And yet your legislators at both upper and lower chambers exhibit heights of thuggery. A thug is a thug even if he becomes a professor you will find him/her manifesting it once in a while.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Khd95(m): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dotmax53:
END TIME WOUNDS
END TIME DISASTERS
END TIME ELECTION
END TIME QUARELS
END TIME BAYELSA
END TIME DICKSON
END TIME SILVER
END TIME INEC
END TIME GRAPHIC PIXgrin
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by ENDTIMES: 6:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bayelsa really decided!
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by sophy17(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:

MrLexander

The guy may just be doing his legitimate duty after all. He may not be a thug as your comment suggest

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Jephz(m): 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
those pipo that are still partaking in elections receive sense ..and vote no more .human government cnt solve our problems
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by hansad: 6:52pm On Dec 06, 2015
Killing and maiming themselves in a false democratic system sustained to maintain Fulani stranglehold on them and their resources. Kpeleee. Ignorance is a disease.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by pmxpo(m): 6:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
Old pictures...
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by omotaio: 6:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
southern ijaw
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by hansad: 6:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
yinkakani:
[size=28pt]Am sorry!! Are we still screaming Biafra?? Are these the same people that want secession?? THINK AGAIN!! undecided undecided [/size]

Sonofabitch

In Biafra, horrifying things like this can never happen. It is Biafra of fiscal federalism. Never gonna be any need for any ferocity like this in election contests.

Mugu.
What is happening is a race to give political leadership of oil producing areas to the Fulani-led party, APC. That's why the contest is so fierce. Fulani love people in the south to even finish themselves up.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dem neva die na. Idiots dying for polithiefians
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by charlesucheh(m): 7:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
What would have warranted such an AXE of violence
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by oyetunder(m): 7:02pm On Dec 06, 2015
fexti:
Signs of END TIMES
yes, end time injuries. Injury time
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by babadem2much(m): 7:03pm On Dec 06, 2015
what will they tell their children?

dem get accident abi them fall from mountain.

if Na me de treat them ehn d methylated spirit n iodine way I go pour with akanwa go Mel dem piss.

people wet send them no even know oo
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by karleone(m): 7:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
MrLexander:

MrLexander

Lovely write up. But the problem is not just the youths being political thugs. It's far beyond it. These youths engage in political thuggery just for the sake of money (greed included). The economic situation of the country has caused such. If the economy of the country is/was booming, this things won't be witnessed or they'll be on a low.

Note: I'm not in support of their actions

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by Pidggin(f): 7:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
Why does APC want oil producing states
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by utytill(m): 7:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
the story behind thier fight is that they want a governor that will not fight oil dunkery.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by dammytosh: 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
pretydiva:
And d politicians families r busy flexing n enjoying their loots..while d ignorant n illiterates youths r busy killing themselves.smh

Receive sense in jesus name

No mind the hopeless eediots.

I dnt pity their type at all.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by repogirl(f): 7:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
All because APC is wants to be in power by fire by force angry, Na WA!
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by omooba969(m): 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
moyinoluwabun:
Let it be clearly stated that APC unleash violence on PDP supporter.

Liar!

Both parties are in the habit of using thugs to maim & destroy during times like this so stop wailing abeg. cool
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by fortune1968: 7:14pm On Dec 06, 2015
blame GEJ .he is d problem of dt state & nigeria . yes d clueless gej !

1 Like

Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by mrgreen4real(m): 7:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bayelsans why!!!
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by moyinoluwabun(m): 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2015
omooba969:

Liar!

Both parties are in the habit of using thugs to maim & destroy during times like this so stop wailing abeg. cool
na u wail pass alaye.
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by kazberg12: 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2015
tnijurl.com/learnmoney Get paid men!
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by omooba969(m): 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
ecel:
When you are privileged to have sound education, it is highly difficult to be manipulated for thuggery.

Sure smiley

Bar man, abeg give this man 2cartons of Orijin with 12 plates of isi-ewu. grin
Re: Graphic Pictures From Bayelsa Decide. by smilenogo: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Rubbish... Dirty game

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Kaduna-abuja Train / Slay Queen Forced To Clean Up The Trash She Threw On The Road (Photos) / Have You Ever Been Scammed? Share Your Experience!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.