Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,287 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:59 AM

Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture (2861 Views)

Bride Carries Husband In Romantic Wedding Picture / What Is Wrong With This Pre-Wedding Picture? / Woman Ties Fiance Up In This Pre-Wedding Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by ZYZZA: 8:18pm On Dec 06, 2015
The guy is acting like he married his mother
Or its like he can't wait till night

Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by IamLEGEND1: 8:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
pink suit?

4 Likes

Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by menix(m): 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2015
The girl married the man..
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Ojeremi(m): 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
the woman married a boy

3 Likes

Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by kidgod: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2015
ok. we aff hear
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
pink suit?
Lol, he is the lady in the marriage grin
see as she carry her boy boy

1 Like

Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by emir99(m): 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
d woman marry ode....
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by ClassCaptain(m): 8:36pm On Dec 06, 2015
Dey call this Madtrimony

1 Like

Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by jonaifame22(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hmm,yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by IamLEGEND1: 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Lol, he is the lady in the marriage grin

see as she carry her boy boy
if she go work come back & him never sweep house......e go hear an that day.

Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
if she go work come back & him never sweep house......e go hear an that day.

I know of a woman that beats her husband, I feel sorry for the man. He was doing well till he met the woman, his family was not in support of their marriage but he refused unto 'love is blind' things.
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by ZYZZA: 8:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
Oyind17:

I know of a woman that beats her husband, I feel sorry for the man. He was doing well till he met the woman, his family was not in support of their marriage but he refused unto 'love is blind' things.
love the see small small now o
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 06, 2015
ZYZZA:
love the see small small now o
Sure? my love get 4eyes sha
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by IamLEGEND1: 9:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
Oyind17:

eeeeiiiiyyaaa..... she dey beat the guy and him no get place to run to. I no even know whether to laugh am or pity am.

him no know wetin be divorce?
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Nobody: 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
eeeeiiiiyyaaa..... she dey beat the guy and him no get place to run to. I no even know whether to laugh am or pity am.

him no know wetin be divorce?
Him no go fit divorce her, him family don dash am to her. If u see this woman for Church dey dance you no go believe say she dey do such thing.
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by hayorzzyzx(m): 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2015
Looks like Tosyne2much & Onila lipsrsealed
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by tosyne2much(m): 9:21pm On Dec 06, 2015
hayorzzyzx:
Looks like Tosyne2much & Onila lipsrsealed
Hehehe. Me ke? cheesy
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by TrappKING(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2015
lezz and firsteva comes to mind... lipsrsealed
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by IamLEGEND1: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2015
Oyind17:

Him no go fit divorce her, him family don dash am to her. If u see this woman for Church dey dance you no go believe say she dey do such thing.
Real one chance bus!
na this one be quintessential karashika.

#AnotherFallenComrade
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 06, 2015
Wtf! undecided

Pink suit? undecided
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by hayorzzyzx(m): 9:37pm On Dec 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
Hehehe. Me ke? cheesy
She too big ni abi you too small?
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by tosyne2much(m): 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2015
hayorzzyzx:

She too big ni abi you too small?
I still dey flex for bachelors" market. Marriage never dey my agenda cheesy
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Omotayor123(f): 9:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
Now this is funny grin
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by hayorzzyzx(m): 10:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
tosyne2much:
I still dey flex for bachelors" market. Marriage never dey my agenda cheesy
Ok ooo.....keep flexing cool
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by austine4real(m): 10:29pm On Dec 06, 2015
Mai kari mai pikin
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by flokii: 11:31pm On Dec 06, 2015
it's joy undiluted cheesy

they were probably in a no sex relationship...
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Nobody: 11:34pm On Dec 06, 2015
Lol
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2015
firstEVA:
Lol
go sleep
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
go sleep
i'm studying my bible, I have no intention of sleeping
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 07, 2015
firstEVA:
i'm studying my bible, I have no intention of sleeping
oh! Enjoy!
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 07, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
oh! Enjoy!
grin
Re: Lol What Wrong With This Wedding Picture by BetaSexLife: 12:32am On Dec 07, 2015
How to turn a woman on, make her Hôrny and Wet and have her Beg You For Sex without even touching her! 100% Guaranteed!!

https://www.nairaland.com/2763861/how-make-wet-beg-sex

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Incredible Pictures You Won’t Believe Were Done In Pencil / He Bought Ice Cream For Her On Valentine Day And She Removed Her Pant(pics) / 20+ Times Photography Strengthened Bonds Among Peers. Then And Now - Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.