Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,573 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 PM

Tea Lovers - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Tea Lovers (2898 Views)

How Do You Like Your Bread And Tea / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? / Lovers Of Bread And Tea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tea Lovers by AloyEmeka9: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2009
Do you like tea or coffee?. What is your favorite tea or coffee?. How many cups can you do a day?
Re: Tea Lovers by Ejadamen(f): 12:14pm On Jun 01, 2009
I love coffee but i switched to tea cos of the addictive nature of coffee. I take about 2 cups of tea a day.
Re: Tea Lovers by Nobody: 1:17am On Jun 02, 2009
I prefer tea. Used to take up to three cups a day as a teenager, but I was banned from it.

I've never drank a cup of coffee before, maybe a sip here and there. Would try doing it someday. Don't really like the taste.
Re: Tea Lovers by Sissy3(f): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2009
i like tea. green tea esp. but i still cheat n drink coffee tongue
Re: Tea Lovers by AloyEmeka9: 7:56am On Jun 02, 2009

i like tea. green tea esp. but i still cheat n drink coffee
Green tea will make you purge and purge till you shit your intestines.
Re: Tea Lovers by oyinda3(f): 8:12am On Jun 02, 2009
stillwater:

I prefer tea. Used to take up to three cups a day as a teenager, but I was banned from it.

I've never drank a cup of coffee before, maybe a sip here and there. Would try doing it someday. Don't really like the taste.

why were u banned from it? I drink a lot of tea as well. in fact, I LOVE tea
I hate coffee. hate the sight, smell, taste lipsrsealed i've tried drinking it as well just for the caffeine but didn't work. just can't stand it.

I like celestial seasonings, good earth, yogi for green tea for black tea I prefer lipton flavored because you can't taste the bitterness that much. I need to make a trip to whole foods soon. lol
Re: Tea Lovers by AloyEmeka9: 8:45am On Jun 02, 2009
I love kenyan tea. I buy it all the time in the east but I don't know where they sell it in lagos.
Re: Tea Lovers by JJYOU: 8:58am On Jun 02, 2009
i love lipton aroma but nescafe decaffe is my preference.
Re: Tea Lovers by ankeade: 11:34am On Jun 02, 2009
I love taking three cups of peak milk with nestle milo.

Milo papapa Milo!
cheesy
tongue
Re: Tea Lovers by mohawkchic(f): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2009
~I love NESCAFÉ Gold Blend Decaff Coffee. . I'll only drink Coffee in the morning! A cup . . . no more!

~I do Tea Occassionally ~If its extremely cold i cud have Tea Anytime of the Day/Night but no more that a cup!
Fav. tEa Brands Lipton & PG Tips
Re: Tea Lovers by ifyalways(f): 7:18pm On Jun 02, 2009
Cold Ovaltine for me,I use it to dunk my Biscuits cheesy
Tea was my fav. as a kid,mum said i drink more than 6 cups per day.
Re: Tea Lovers by TOYOSI20(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2009
iced coffee

Re: Tea Lovers by TOYOSI20(f): 8:58pm On Jun 02, 2009
and. . ,

Re: Tea Lovers by WAVixen: 9:24pm On Jun 02, 2009
Twinnings, caffine free.I especially like the camomile,ginger and honey tea.\peppermint tea. Green tea makes me puke if i havent had anything first thing in the morning.
Re: Tea Lovers by AloyEmeka9: 11:22pm On Jun 02, 2009
Why una wey dey America dey pay $5 for one cup of starbucks coffee?. Dem use juju hold una?
Re: Tea Lovers by Sammy107d(m): 2:25am On Jun 03, 2009
Lipton's orange and spice (cinnamon) prepared with a gentle squeeze of half a lime, and mildly sweetened with brown sugar would set you on an addictive pattern of refreshing night rests, and craving mornings kiss.
Re: Tea Lovers by Sissy3(f): 2:26am On Jun 03, 2009
Aloy.Emeka:

Green tea will make you purge and purge till you shit your intestines.

lol grin grin grin grin

true but i still like it though cheesy cheesy
Re: Tea Lovers by oyinda3(f): 2:55am On Jun 03, 2009
lol
Re: Tea Lovers by SeanT21(f): 6:27am On Jun 03, 2009
ugggh, I hate tea and coffee.I am probably the only Liberian that hates TEA. wink

I dranked some coffee last year at Micky Dee's and it was disgusting. embarassed
Re: Tea Lovers by Cyberfreak(f): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2009
P
Re: Tea Lovers by Cyberfreak(f): 9:40am On Jun 03, 2009
A
Re: Tea Lovers by oyinda3(f): 2:09am On Jun 04, 2009
Cyberfreak:

Coffee? Disgusting? How did they make it now? I looove the aroma of coffee. I also like the taste, (depending on how it's made).
As for tea, I get addicted to that stuff.
I have a lot of unopened tea in my house cause the stuff is quite fattening (and I want to loose some weight) and once I pop, I'm not sure I'd be able to stop.

I think with coffee it's either ppl love it or hate it. lol
how can tea be fattening? lol drink it w/o milk or sugar it tastes better that way and feels refreshing. I don't know how to explain it.
Re: Tea Lovers by Sammy107d(m): 2:12am On Jun 04, 2009
tea with milk? disgusting
Re: Tea Lovers by oyinda3(f): 2:17am On Jun 04, 2009
I said without tongue
w/o = without
Re: Tea Lovers by Sammy107d(m): 2:24am On Jun 04, 2009
oyinda.:

I said without tongue
w/o = without

I know. just commenting on the thought
Re: Tea Lovers by No2Atheism(m): 2:27am On Jun 04, 2009
I hate both Tea and Coffee, i prefer to keep my system clean and flushed with water.

If i feel like sleeping i go ahead to sleep.

I have learnt to allow my body to function properly instead of trying to force it to conform to my pangs and yarnings and addictions.

As for me i want to be able to do backflips in bed till age 90, hence i am not really interested in unneccesary liquids like coffee which offer only temporary benefits but sometimes have long term effects on my liver and kidney.

Thanks but no thanks,
Re: Tea Lovers by Sammy107d(m): 2:30am On Jun 04, 2009
No2Atheism:

I hate both Tea and Coffee, i prefer to keep my system clean and flushed with water.

If i feel like sleeping i go ahead to sleep.

I have learnt to allow my body to function properly instead of trying to force it to conform to my[b] pangs and yarnings and addictions.[/b]

As for me i want to be able to do backflips in bed till age 90, hence i am not really interested in unneccesary liquids like coffee or tea which offer only temporary benefits but sometimes have long term effects on my liver and kidney.

Thanks but no thanks,

Coffee- probably; tea- never.
Re: Tea Lovers by No2Atheism(m): 2:35am On Jun 04, 2009
Sammy107_d:

Coffee- probably; tea- never.

just stretching my luck, grin grin grin grin
Re: Tea Lovers by oyinda3(f): 2:36am On Jun 04, 2009
lol. it irks me when ppl ask for sugar or milk when I offer them tea.
Re: Tea Lovers by Sammy107d(m): 2:39am On Jun 04, 2009
oyinda.:

lol. it irks me when ppl ask for sugar or milk when I offer them tea.

I'm sorry was that a typo?
Re: Tea Lovers by No2Atheism(m): 2:40am On Jun 04, 2009
To be frank i kinda find Tea to be nauseating sometimes, hence  part of the reason i don't go near it.
Re: Tea Lovers by oyinda3(f): 2:42am On Jun 04, 2009
not it wasn't a typo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nestle Milo Crunchy Cereal Is Simply Delicious! / Lamango A Reataurant And Event Center. A Beautiful Place To Be / The Food U Cook Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.