Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** (8549 Views)

Hands On Review Of Infinix Zero 3 / The Good The Bad & The "WorWor": The InnJoo 2 Review / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by TheMascot(m): 10:08pm On Dec 06, 2015
sorry about the delay let's get started...
1..unboxing and packaging...

good first glance.. different from other plain black innjoo packs.. comes with
a.. charger of very good quality
b.. USB cord and charger cable
c.. pin for SIM removal
d.. very fake earpiece.. innjoo should have told I'd to go and get the earpiece from a different shop

the metallic finish to the phone was superb.. although it's heavy. but it's design let's you forget every thing..

pixel quality : as I expected it was a good match up to other of its 297ppi and even better with the lollipop Os.. but the 1 gig ram and processor speed is only above the zone of useless by a little Margin...

Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by banjicom(m): 10:22pm On Dec 06, 2015
Waiting patiently!
Where is my pop corn

cheesy
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
TheMascot:
Yes... You would ask why didn't you go for the max2 plus.. I prefer a 5 inch phone and that's my only reason.. Just ordered the phone and it's on its way to me as we speak.. We will all be doing a review.. From the looks of the delivery guy to the mtk.. Everything. Let's see if innjoo finally solved the overheating problems.. Already got my heavy games on stand by.. We gon put of my Nepa switch.. Even thing.. Watch and your lives would never remain the same
I'm also waiting too. Besides I read that it doesn't have a dedicated menu button and the phone is heavy. Sha we day wait
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by TheMascot(m): 11:25pm On Dec 06, 2015
battery : very good I must say.. the pic says it all.. with a full charge it could last for a day with heavy usage....although the so called fast charge wasn't appreciable as expected. but for a 4000mah phone it's worth giving a kudos..

camera : very awesome I must say.. the back camera exceeded my expectations...pls look at the pic only for a short time.. the one with my sis is the 13mp.. then that of me is the 8mp.. (I know am handsome I don't need to be told)

1 Share

Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Op, waiting patiently
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by TheMascot(m): 11:38am On Dec 07, 2015
speakers : are just a literal joke.. don't try to play a song when someone with a j7 is playing ..you will be disappointed...

others: another notable improvement is its inability to heat up.. so no need for you to be holding with a cloth..

gestures are not functioning..and it's developer options which I don't have an idea of what they do are quite complex... storage is up to par and what else.. ooh.. it's a good phone that one should have..

2 Likes

Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by NCP: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2015
Why shouting with all the caps?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
TheMascot:
plus you can only use one sim and memory card or two sim cards and no memory card
OK
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Waiting...
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Youngpo413: 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time re
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by TheMascot(m): 5:00pm On Dec 07, 2015
JohnnyNY:
Waiting...
you are welcome
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Ali929(m): 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2015
Hi everyone. Pls i need your advice as i am confused on whether to get the infinix hot note 16gb 2gb, samsung j1 or innjoo max 2 plus cos am actually on a budget on these range of phones. I am not much of a phone person, just need a phone that the camera is clear, battery is good, can browse without any issue and a long lasting phone. If you know anytin about these phones, pls help out on good advice.

Thanks....
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by bobo65(m): 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ali929:
Hi everyone. Pls i need your advice as i am confused on whether to get the infinix hot note 16gb 2gb, samsung j1 or innjoo max 2 plus cos am actually on a budget on these range of phones. I am not much of a phone person, just need a phone that the camera is clear, battery is good, can browse without any issue and a long lasting phone. If you know anytin about these phones, pls help out on good advice.

Thanks....

Trust me infinite hot note is all u need
Shut doesn't get hot easily
Doesn't lag
Beautiful camera, rear n front
And d battery is 4000mah real capacity

I sold mine cos I was broke, the 32gb version for 20k, now I'm regretting it
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Ali929(m): 5:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
bobo65:

Trust me infinite hot note is all u need
Shut doesn't get hot easily
Doesn't lag
Beautiful camera, rear n front
And d battery is 4000mah real capacity

I sold mine cos I was broke, the 32gb version for 20k, now I'm regretting it

Thanks for d ad.
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by OFFIC3R: 6:40pm On Dec 09, 2015
Got my copy of the phone on Sunday evening! it is as it is said to be. dual sim or simply 2 can be used as Memory card. back camera double flash @13mega pixel, front also with flash. the phone heavy shaaaa but it's because of the 4600mAh battery. am using Max 2 Plus. I still will have waited for Infinix Note 2 instead. this shit don't have fast charge. imagine how long it will take to recharge a 4600mAh battery. anyways sha, it tries for this price
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Davedoz(m): 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2015
TheMascot:
Yes... You would ask why didn't you go for the max2 plus.. I prefer a 5 inch phone and that's my only reason.. Just ordered the phone and it's on its way to me as we speak.. We will all be doing a review.. From the looks of the delivery guy to the mtk.. Everything. Let's see if innjoo finally solved the overheating problems.. Already got my heavy games on stand by.. We gon put of my Nepa switch.. Even thing.. Watch and your lives would never remain the same

OGA, where is the review na? Abi the phone never reach your hand? Abi e don overheat come explode for your eyes! Which one now? Today is 12th!
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by pat077: 6:14am On Dec 12, 2015
OFFIC3R:
Got my copy of the phone on Sunday evening! it is as it is said to be. dual sim or simply 2 can be used as Memory card. back camera double flash @13mega pixel, front also with flash. the phone heavy shaaaa but it's because of the 4600mAh battery. am using Max 2 Plus. I still will have waited for Infinix Note 2 instead. this shit don't have fast charge. imagine how long it will take to recharge a 4600mAh battery. anyways sha, it tries for this price
u mean d phone doesn't support fast charging? If dats true then i nt goin pick it bcoz i've already ordered 4 one.
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Donpuffy(m): 12:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
TheMascot:
ok while we are waiting fo the review ..for the sake of those who do not know the injoo lets get a lil info on it..

FIRST: WHY DO WE LOVE THE INJOO MAX 2?
ITS GOT A BIG BATTERY OF 4000MAH:
IF THERE IS ANY ONE HERE THAT WILL COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ONE THEN YOUR CASE CAN ONLY BE SOLVED ON JUDGEMENT DAY, I USE A PHONE OF 2020MAH AND I KNOW HOW LONG IT GOES UNDER PROPER USE, AT MOST 8HRS BUT IMAGINE A 2X BATTERY WE CAN ALL BROWSE, WATCH MOVIES , PLAY GAMES AND DO WHAT SO EVER AND STILL NEPA THE MIDDLE FINGER tongue tongue
ITS A 5 INCHER,
WE NOT TALKING OF WHAT YOU ARE THINKING (DIRTY MINDS angry angry )..ALTHO I STILL WONDER WHY PEOPLE GO FOR A 5.5 INCH PHONE TO ME I THINK A 5INCH PHONE IS THE PERFECT AND OPTIMUM SCREEN SIZE, ANY THING ABOVE THAT IS A LAPTOP grin grin grin
ITS GOT 297PPI
I DONT KNOW THE FULL MEANING BUT I ONCE USED A TECNO BOOM J7 AND ITS OF THE SAME PICTURE QUALITY AND FROM HOW THE J7 LOOKED ITS A MAKING SENSE SCREEN AND IT SHOULD BE CRYSTAL CLEAR ALSO
13MP BACK AND 8MP FRONT[/color]
IN THIS SELFIE YEAR, IT WOULD BE MISTAKE TO OWN A PHONE WITHOUT A GOOD CAMERA, CHRISTMAS IS COIMG AND WE ALL WANT TO TAKE DOWN EVERY MEMORY OF IT..THE INJOO MAX 2 OFFERS A 13MP CAMERA BACK WITH 2 FLASH LIGHTS cheesy cheesy AND 8MP FRONT WITH ANOTHER FLASH LIGHT cool cool
THE DESIGN[color=#990000]

THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN HAVING A METAL TOUCH TO ANY PHONE, WHAT GIVES THE IPHONE A SLEEK TOUCH IS STILL THE METAL FRAME AND WITH THAT ON THIS MAX GUY WE HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE THAN TO QUEUE IN LINE FOR THIS PHONE..
THE COST
OYAA..NIGERIANS WOULD NEVER GO FOR A CHINESE PHONE OVER 25K EVEN IF THEY WIL ITS GOING TO BE 0.000010% OF THE POPULATION
{ DONT GET ME WRONG WE NOW TECNO AND OTHER MEGA BRANDS ARE CHINESE BUT YOU KNOW THE DIFF BW MADE IN CHINA AND CHINA PHONE), THE INJOO MAX 2 COMES AT 21500 NAIRA ONLY..AND WITH OUR ABLE APP123 COUPON WE CAN ALL GET IT FOR 19500. SO ITS A NO DULLING PACKAGE wink wink wink

Please bro explain the APP123 coupon better. so we can enjoy discounts with you.
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by TheMascot(m): 1:40pm On Dec 12, 2015
Davedoz:

OGA, where is the review na? Abi the phone never reach your hand? Abi e don overheat come explode for your eyes! Which one now? Today is 12th!
hmmm..bros e surprise me too ooh..jumia despite all their noise..am in Lagos and its just yesterday it was shipped..I don call tire the customer care self don know my name..but no stress it should be with me either today or tomorrow
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by saleskara: 10:08pm On Dec 12, 2015
the most recent price of the product is N23,400 for update you may check http://www.kara.com.ng/tecno-j7-boom-smartphone
Donpuffy:

Please bro explain the APP123 coupon better. so we can enjoy discounts with you.
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Lordaweezy: 11:26pm On Dec 12, 2015
With all the above mentioned no single screenshot or a picture of the box..... Am beginning to doubt the authenticity of this thread sad
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Seculent: 1:06am On Dec 13, 2015
Lordaweezy:
With all the above mentioned no single screenshot or a picture of the box..... Am beginning to doubt the authenticity of this thread sad
You dey mind them?

Dumb thread. Where is the review? Op you no well o.
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by bobo65(m): 7:29am On Dec 13, 2015
expecting this device on monday, with d tins im reading here, ill just sell it off without opening the d carton
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by OFFIC3R: 4:37pm On Dec 14, 2015
bobo65:
expecting this device on monday, with d tins im reading here, ill just sell it off without opening the d carton

He he he he... Sell off without unboxing go fetch you more money sha. Anyways... It's not all that bad. If you are a camera person it has front camera flash & double flash at back, if you are a battery person it has 4600mAh + you have to deal with the weight. E heavy pass Infinix Hot Note Pro.
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by OFFIC3R: 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2015
pat077:
u mean d phone doesn't support fast charging? If dats true then i nt goin pick it bcoz i've already ordered 4 one.

I have used Infinix Hot Note Pro and I know fast charging when I see one. This one has fast charge logo on the body of the box, but when charging it take so long to get to 100% as am typing now I have been on 66% since last 30 mins. Although I know am over working it, chatting, streaming, slight gaming, VPN usage, every every
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by bobo65(m): 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2015
OFFIC3R:

He he he he... Sell off without unboxing go fetch you more money sha. Anyways... It's not all that bad. If you are a camera person it has front camera flash & double flash at back, if you are a battery person it has 4600mAh + you have to deal with the weight. E heavy pass Infinix Hot Note Pro.

i used infinx hot note pro, wasnt heavy at all, one of the best devices iv used, doesnt get hot,32gb rom and 2gb ram, regret selling it

I'm expecting mine before Friday, since jumia now takes months to deliver good, ill drop a pictured review by then, then I will sell off, already have a buyer, ill just tell him i opened it to make sure everything was complete
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by pat077: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2015
OFFIC3R:

I have used Infinix Hot Note Pro and I know fast charging when I see one. This one has fast charge logo on the body of the box, but when charging it take so long to get to 100% as am typing now I have been on 66% since last 30 mins. Although I know am over working it, chatting, streaming, slight gaming, VPN usage, every every
u mean u were able to get 66% under 30mins of charge?

1 Like

Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Gptech(m): 7:33pm On Dec 14, 2015
bobo65:
Whr is ur location and how much are u selling
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by bobo65(m): 6:52am On Dec 15, 2015
Gptech:

Whr is ur location and how much are u selling

Abuja
But will be in Lagos by next week

Might sell for 21k
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Gptech(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2015
bobo65:

Abuja
But will be in Lagos by next week

Might sell for 21k
I thought u don't like d phone grin
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by TheMascot(m): 10:44am On Dec 15, 2015
Lordaweezy:
BROS..Abeg no vex..Jumia is truly showing me shege have ordered the phone since on 6th nd even till today I have not seen anything
Re: Updated Hands on review of the innjoo Max 2 **pics** by Lordaweezy: 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2015
TheMascot:
BROS..Abeg no vex..Jumia is truly showing me shege have ordered the phone since on 6th nd even till today I have not seen anything

OK but should have stated that earlier... No qualms

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APN Setting For Ntel 4G LTE Network / Wait! Before You Buy The Techno Pouvoir 2 (LA7) Phone / Is There Any Sense In Paying For Ringback Tones (caller Tunes)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.