Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:50 PM

NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 (54964 Views)

NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) / University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100] / 2016/2017 University of Ibadan Admission Thread Guide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by flairlady(f): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2015
This list is from 2013 nw.I think Unilag is the best now based on NUC ranking.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by opius: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2015
End time list.... where is Afe Babalola University ,Ado Ekiti
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Abeos(m): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2015
LARRYDKING:

I was not expecting to see OAU among the first five owing to the rot ravaging the system presently. Her students have shown so much indiscipline over the years all in the name of student unionism. I learnt they also have plan to ruin the Ile Ife coronation slated for tommorow. I'm fast losing the respect I once had for OAU.

lady don't always base your judgement on hearsay because you don't really know what's happening in OAU. It's the problem of management and not students
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by omusiliyu(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Chiscomax:

Please tell me, what two degrees did you obtain? You must have a lot of patience to go for a second degree.

LWKMD

2nd degree means postgraduate studies either Master or Postgraduate diploma (PGD) in your first degree or any course that is related to it.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by ibadanfinest(m): 9:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Chiscomax:

Please tell me, what two degrees did you obtain? You must have a lot of patience to go for a second degree.

Second degree no be big deal especially when the first degree isn't that top notch.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by naturalwaves: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2015
ProudOlodo:

Well said. Self development makes Nigerians more than their institutions. I remember a friend in his lamentation once said computer science in 9ja shld be called "math science" grin. The system is compromised such that our institutions prioritise issuance of certificates by all means over upholding a standard. Regrettably, people make up that "system", both the 'defaulter' and the 'faulted'. At least, I can say that much about Nigerian unis, unlike what holds beyond our borders.
Exactly!
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Oduduwa university??
Alright, but by the mention of Biafra, all mods will sprang to their feet and start blocking us.
Even the shameless elder statesmen will be condemning Biafra radio, but won't condemn Oduduwa university.
God is watching us,
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by FuckTheMod: 9:16am On Dec 07, 2015
Convenant is fast rising...

1 Like

Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by joseph1832(m): 9:17am On Dec 07, 2015
Greatest Uniben! We've moved up a bit. Nice one.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Liamzzybaba(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
I rep lasu

1 Like

Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Consultville(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Some ignorant bigots call South West, South West.

Out of Top 5 Universities, 3 are located in South West, 1 South-South and 1 North.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Deesquare01(m): 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Wow... Proud of my skul @ 10th position, though we deserve more than that shaa anyway
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 07, 2015
Whao see no 18 grin

Lalasticlala e bi like say your own don enter relegation zone....pls confirm grin
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by mayortm001(m): 9:19am On Dec 07, 2015
14. UNN. Prof. Ozumba Chukwuma what is happening
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2015
LARRYDKING:

The bold is an expired rhyme, I expected more for u.

Truth be told, u have to be modest in ur quest to make known ur grievances. Fighting with the management is like playing the game of chess, u may think u're winning but on the long run, u'll find out u're the big loser.

Seriously, I don't think you should comment on a matter you obviously know nothing of. Enough said.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 07, 2015
mmafhew:
Its just d fact ui is d best. Buh all does unilagite go cum talk rubbish here naw
It is Akokite
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by AbuMikey(m): 9:21am On Dec 07, 2015
See My school languishing in 24th position sha! grin
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by ba7man(m): 9:22am On Dec 07, 2015
IamAtribalist:
cool Amala eaters STILL lapping (as in 'senioring') EVERY other region in the education department - like its something new.

Where are those chestbeating akpu-eaters from the east? Seniority no be for mouth.

While Awolowo was laying the foundation of free SW education, Azikwe/Balewa/Ojukwu were mastur-bating like imbeciles.

Political leadership matters. The amala-eaters had an intelligent/wise/visionary leader (aka Awolowo); the akpu-chuggers had an a chestbeating baboon (aka Ojukwu); and the almajiris were too busy promoting Jihad to think of a sustainable future.

I guarantee you, IF the REGIONALISM had been allowed to flourish in Nigeria, I would not be surprised if amala-eaters have sent an astronaut to space by now. I am a tribalist, but I will speak my own. These are the tribes I respect in this country in order of the respect I give them.

1. Amala-eaters of SW
2. Isoko (my people)
3. Ijaws ( I like the way they show those chestbeaters pepper ever single time)
4. Almajiris (for controlling Nigerian politics despite lacking zero education and zero foresight)

Last/least. Akpu-eaters of the SE (no respect for these animals in human skin) VERY disgusting set of people. Make 2 much noise. Contribute NOTHING.
Change your ways........ don't carry this behaviour into 2016. undecided
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by naturalwaves: 9:22am On Dec 07, 2015
The mods have brought this trash to the front page...anything for traffic. Smh
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by ibadanfinest(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2015
naturalwaves:

There is nothing like this on NUC website. Where did the mushroom source you quoted get its information from?

Didn't find it on their website too. Maybe its in their bulletin though.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Heineken(m): 9:23am On Dec 07, 2015
Unijos no dey carry last.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by naturalwaves: 9:23am On Dec 07, 2015
ibadanfinest:

Didn't find it on their website too. Maybe its in their bulletin though.
It is not there either, read through everything.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by carinmom(f): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Hmmm, so my alma mater ABU is 5th, Ok ooo, They tried sha.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Spiff20(m): 9:24am On Dec 07, 2015
All this ranking sef, really want to know the yardstick/criteria they used in it. IMO a serene,greenish and conducive environment with good structures should count too. You don't keep students in bushes and dirty bags to learn with lots of professors and place the school in top 20.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Abeos:

lady don't always base your judgement on hearsay because you don't really know what's happening in OAU. It's the problem of management and not students

As a student, u wouldn't deny the rot in the administration of the school. That's the point.
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by seunterry: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2015
Who told u dat d SU planned to disrupt the coronation if u don't know what is happening u beta shut up no sane person will want to disrupt d coronation
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by carinmom(f): 9:25am On Dec 07, 2015
ba7man:
Change your ways........ don't carry this behaviour into 2016. undecided
I think his moniker says it all.

1 Like

Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by tolu4you: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2015
Nassarawa university dey ahead ekiti university....... Na joke be this... I sabi the two universities.....
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by psalmz(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2015
Foor christ sakes where is opens university
Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by babyfaceafrica: 9:26am On Dec 07, 2015
ibadanfinest:

I also have experience with both skul, as for standard of education, Unilag is relatively far behind UI, that's the truth. Am not saying unilag is of low quality though.

The advantage unilag has over UI is that, u may not come to school and still get minimum of 2-1. Just get their past question and u will pass.
lmao...please stop this your generalization naw..don't come to school and you will have 2.1 ?....haba if that's what you did ,please not all of us are like that !!!!

1 Like

Re: NUC Names University Of Ibadan Number 1 In Nigeria – See List Of Top 100 by Bboy1015(m): 9:26am On Dec 07, 2015
UI i rep, Premier University. Hmmm.... First and the Best.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

192 JAMB Score: What Are My Chances Of Getting Admission With This UTME Score? / Pls Can HND Distinction Go For Masters Direct / Test Your English Proficiency Here (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.