Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,716 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:47 PM

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? (3372 Views)

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? / Okorocha "Attacked" By Biafran Supporter At Chatham House In London. PICS / A Die Hard Buhari Supporter Who Can No Longer Defend Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:42pm On Dec 06, 2015
Had Jonathan(an adopted Ijaw man) won the election, would all these IPOB Biafrans have risen?

All the people shouting Biafra here and there, were the same people(including the Fraud Called Nnamdi Kanu) who campaigned 24hrs for the discredited jonathan who lost the election.

This is the very reason no sane mind is paying attention to this very hateful, embittered and visionless people protesting for a phantom country.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by DaBullIT(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
HE nor dey

In fela's voice

2 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
Biafra clowns.

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by jejemanito: 10:47pm On Dec 06, 2015
OP go and sleep it's getting late

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Bigprozzie: 10:48pm On Dec 06, 2015
RIVERS STATE GOVERNMENT WILL IMMORTALISE FORMER HEAD OF STATE, GENERAL YAKUBU GOWON ---GOVERNOR WIKE

Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has announced that the state government will immortalise the name of former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon for creating the state and serving as a symbol of national unity.

Speaking at the Government House, Port Harcourt on Saturday when he received in audience Former Head of State, General Yakubu Gowon and the National Officers of Nigeria Prays, Governor Wike urged the former Head of State to continue to play the role of the defended of the nation's indivisbility and unity.

Governor Wike noted that as a pragmatic leader, he will not wait for the former Head of State to pass away before duly recognising the contributions he made in the creation of Rivers State.

He declared : "Before you leave Rivers State, something will be named after you in order to immortalise your name . It is shocking that no edifice is named after General Gowon in the state years after creation ".
He commended General Gowon for the creation of Rivers State, which has given the people the opportunity to develop and enhance the standard of living of her people.

Speaking further, Governor Wike said : "God is keeping Nigeria today. Without God, Nigeria would have been gone. Every Nigerian created by God should support Nigeria Prays.
"God used you (General Gowon ) to create Rivers.
Our administration is anchored on God. With God, we will achieve all our campaign promises we made to the people. For us, the only weapon we have is God ".

cool cool cool cool cool

13 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by eye4eye: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
2012 - March 2015... "GEJ TILL 2019"

June 2015 TILL DATE.... "BIAFRA or I DIE"....

Bunch of losers grin grin

24 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by doublewisdom: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
Had Jonathan(an adopted Ijaw man) won the election, would all these IPOB Biafrans have risen?

All the people shouting Biafra here and there, were the same people(including the Fraud Called Nnamdi Kanu) who campaigned 24hrs for the discredited jonathan who lost the election.

This is the very reason no sane mind is paying attention to this very hateful, embittered and visionless people protesting for a phantom country.
You seem more interested in Biafra than the Biafrans. Is there something we should know?

9 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by egift(m): 10:50pm On Dec 06, 2015
NONE.

Therefore it is safe to conclude, this nuisance is just orchestrated by disgruntled elements who have refused to accept Buhari as their President. They are willing to burn the nation to the ground, endanger the lives of Ndigbo across Nigeria with their foul-mouth and rusty chest beating.

When this actions lead to lose of lives, destruction of properties and insecurity - all they will do is come online and scream "Human Rights" bla bla bla.

17 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by yemmynoni: 10:51pm On Dec 06, 2015
Is like showing you when GEJ will become president again

Ka sha ma Dupe

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by luvinhubby(m): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

This ostrich approach of your principal Buhari is obviously and will continue to fuel this biafra matter. The earlier your APC govt implements the collectively agreed CONFAB report, the earlier you avert this unwanted and avoidable impending crises.

6 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by hinwazaka: 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
IPOB is a creation of Tinubu and BUHARI, to distabilise governance and weaken the business activities of the south eastern states which have the PDP as their political servants. The major sponsor of this sham, is the IMO state govenor, who also hopes to use them against the executive in 2018, in order to force the APC, to give him the presidential ticket in 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:54pm On Dec 06, 2015
We all saw, how they congregated on that Bayelsa Election thread, to celebrate the "seeming" victory of PDP in Bayelsa State.

Do you still need any evidence that the supposed Biafraudsters are all PDP supporters?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
IPOB is a creation of Tinubu and BUHARI, to distabilise governance and weaken the business activities of the south eastern states which have the PDP as their political servants. The major sponsor of this sham, is the IMO state govenor, who also hopes to use them against the executive in 2018, in order to force the APC, to give him the presidential ticket in 2019.
You are tormented by your own demons. I know very well being a demon myself.

You need Jesus bro.

4 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by luvinhubby(m): 10:56pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

This your conspiracy theory does not add up and do not let Akpa-gworo hear you on this. grin grin
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:57pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:
[s]IPOB is a creation of Tinubu and BUHARI, to distabilise governance and weaken the business activities of the south eastern states which have the PDP as their political servants. The major sponsor of this sham, is the IMO state govenor, who also hopes to use them against the executive in 2018, in order to force the APC, to give him the presidential ticket in 2019. [/s]

You are not 'making" any sense!

11 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:
We all saw, how they congregated on that Bayelsa Election thread, to celebrate the "seeming" victory of PDP in Bayelsa State.

Do you still need any evidence that supposed Biafraudster are all PDP supporters?

The only time they are biafrans is when things don't go in their favor. Bunch of diiickheads.

12 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by FreeGlobe(f): 11:00pm On Dec 06, 2015
But they said igbos are AGIP? Any Government in Power.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by egift(m): 11:01pm On Dec 06, 2015
hinwazaka:

Wetin person no read for Nairaland, biko grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 06, 2015
OP: Show me one Boko Haram sympathizer that didn't shout Sai Buhari 2015.

Still waiting OP...show me one.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
Check me out I don't like Jonathan's way, I could remember when the election was ongoing inside peace mass transit I told them Jonathan will lose, they wanted to swallow me, it was only the Hausa man there that supported me. Jonathan was a big time failure and kaikai drinker. My neighbour up till today don't like me because of my love you GMB I danced the day buhari won, I have nothing against GMB but let us go hone and build our home, we can still be friends but we want to rebuild our home

4 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by hinwazaka: 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

You are not 'making" any sense!
Why has KANU not being released
How did he get into the country, without the authorities stopping him at the Nigerian consulate in Britain
Why are the Igbo high chiefs not behind IPOB
Why is Ohaneze and the governors of the South east not in support of the group
Why does the group's activities enjoy media attention( APC controls the media)
Why would the PDP governors sponsor a group, that would undermine their authority and power.

You and I know this group was created after the APC realised it could not penetrate the SE. Okorocha is the brainchild. But your mistake is trusting a man who knows no loyalty

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by MizMyColi(f): 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
Hinwazaka and his theories cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 06, 2015
When (if) biafra comes to be, GEJ will be the lifetime President... since d love for him is crazy.

1 Like

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2015
henrykelek:
When (if) biafra comes to be, GEJ will be the lifetime President... If you cant win election.. get ur own country

Odikwa EGwu!
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by LRNZH(m): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2015
The Biafra movement is the SE equivalent of Boko Haram in their minds. They believe GEJ lost elections because of the insurgent Boko Haram but they miss the point.

Corruption brought GEJ down. How?

If not for corruption,
1. There would have been adequate funds to pay soldiers' allowances and procure enough armaments to wipe Boko Haram.
2. There would have been enough moneys saved in Foreign Reserves, Excess Crude Account, Sovereign Wealth Fund to cushion the massive drop in oil price. Salaries were unpaid, government was broke once prices plummeted.

The illiterate and unwise in the SE calling for Biafra should watch the reproach give to Nnamdi Kanu in Los Angeles at the 2015 World Igbo congress by smarter and more educated Igbos.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XU2JtlUF6M

Wisdom is lacking in this whole Biafra brouhaha.

5 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by hinwazaka: 11:15pm On Dec 06, 2015
MizMyColi:
Hinwazaka and his theories cheesy cheesy cheesy
Theories which happen to be true about 90% of the time
Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by mightyhaze: 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2015
Bleh!

3 Likes

Re: Show Me One Nairaland Biafran Supporter Who Didnt Shout GEJ Till 2019? by mightyhaze: 11:28pm On Dec 06, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

tell ur principal 2 start delivering on his electoral promises,nigerians r groanin under excruciatin hardship. Dis shd be your worries,since elections have come and gone. Ur apc stalwarts threathened heavier fire n brimstones should jonathan win d elections. Evryday u wake up,say a prayer for,..and be thankful to jonathan.evn tho I don't like the man,he saved Nigeria from anarchy. Wake up man!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Achievements Of President Buhari As Military Ruler / Breaking!! Soyinka Publicly Tears His American Passport As Trump Inaugurated / Kano: Strange Pillars Along State Road __ Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.