Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,785 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Hamper Packagings Available - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Hamper Packagings Available (838 Views)

Christm / Calling (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hamper Packagings Available by SwtieBims: 11:44pm On Dec 06, 2015
Good morning All,
Happy December to you & yours

Do you need hampers packagings to give out to yours loved ones, internal & external customers to appreciate their year round support, love, encouragement & patronage? I got neatly packaged to suit your needs  

I also package tailor made hampers to your taste to appreciate your Clients, Family, Friends, Pastors, Respected and Reverend personalities & Loved ones this season with a wonderful Hamper and it is one of the best way to say 'Thank you'  &  Appreciate them for standing by you all through the year.

Delivery services are available on my products & services. I look forward to your patronage.

I have the following types of hampers for this season.
Option of hamper box packaging available

1.General Hamper
2. Drinks Hamper
3.Rice Hamper which contains 3types of rice & other can vegs etc.

4. Wines in attractive box packagings which comes  in 1 bottle, 2bottles & 4 bottle wine boxes.

To order for any of these services call/watsapp
IG: bagsandgifts.

Re: Hamper Packagings Available by mightyhaze: 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2015
U deliver nationwide?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Order your Car kits and accessories from us / Delivery Merchant / Thoughts Print

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.