Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? (7254 Views)

When Did Esther (resonance) Release Another Album? / Resonance- Chinweike To Controversy / Resonance - Has Anyone Heard Of Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? by opensesame: 9:32am On Jun 01, 2009
She was this young gospel artiste. Great voice and great songwriter. She had songs like 'whisper' (i  think), 'ur love' etc
Never did see her album (dont even kno if she had one).
Anybody heard from her lately
Re: Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? by dominique(f): 12:20pm On Jun 01, 2009
@topic
good question. . . seems like she just vanished like poof.
Re: Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? by simonseez: 6:57am On Jun 02, 2009
You wont blive i heard 'whisper' on radio 3days ago, i cant remember the station, i was shocked.

is she not a member fo KD World those guys never just cut it and they were good sha!
Re: Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? by opensesame: 9:17am On Jun 02, 2009
Are you for real?? Havent heard that song in a long time. Maybe I should start doing Radio again.
Okay, so I decided to extend this search to ESTHER OF RESONANCE (Chinwe ike, Lee Lee). She was amazing, dont you think? Whatever happened to her too?
Re: Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? by dammiecool(m): 9:30am On Jun 02, 2009
esther dey ma house I don marry am grin grin grin grin
Re: Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? by opensesame: 9:40am On Jun 02, 2009
Very funny Dammie angry cheesy
Re: Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? by rockyfela(m): 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2009
i only know esther 4rm the 2. I think she has an amazing voice after her 2nd album. she went into hiding.
Re: Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? by princesa(f): 6:25pm On Jun 02, 2009
i know them both
Naydo . . . . . . . nice singer cheesy
and resonance . . . . . beautiful singer cheesy
where they went . . . . . uhm where women go "married and taking care of kids probably"cos husbands wants it that way
but am not sure though smiley
Re: Where Is Naydo and Esther of RESONANCE? by BabaEleko(m): 3:02am On Oct 09, 2011
I love Naydo! She was a good singer!

(1) (Reply)

Mixtape Download: Burn Identity – Burna Boy / Download Music: Harteez – Para Para Ft. Otega / Introducing Naija Rapper Godwon :: Winner Of Eminem Freestyle Battle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.