Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,438 members, 7,801,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:16 AM

UBA Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UBA Recruiting (138437 Views)

UBA 2017 Graduate Entry-level Teller Recruitment / UBA Campus Ambassador Programme 2018: How To Apply / Uba Recruiting In 19 African Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 4:22pm On Jan 23, 2016
profsod:
pls, can i still summit at d headquarter naw. i read Economics. i just heard

They don't collect hard copy of cv. But you can try
Re: UBA Recruiting by shogz89: 4:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
kunzo:

Mr kunzo,, thanks very much, I really appreciate, got the text to come on Tuesday. May God bless you and your career
Re: UBA Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 5:59pm On Jan 23, 2016
kunzo:

Boss a friend got the invite but his two years over 27 will he still be allowed to write the exam.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2016
stlarry001:

Boss a friend got the invite but his two years over 27 will he still be allowed to write the exam.

I didn't get you right but the maximum age is 27years
Re: UBA Recruiting by stlarry001(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
kunzo:

Thanks . That means no need for him. to attend but what if he should come with an affidavit or age declaration
Re: UBA Recruiting by dioma: 9:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
@kunzo please if you consider helping another batch my email is igboksuche47@yahoo.com thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by MrTolu(m): 9:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
kunzo:

Mr Kunzo please do they accept Waec Statement of result from school and Degree statement of result from the University?

I've not gotten my originals from both institutions. Kindly reply pls
Re: UBA Recruiting by MrTolu(m): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
kunzo:

Mr Kunzo please do they accept Waec Statement of result from school and Degree statement of result from the University?

I've been invited for the test on Tuesday and I've not gotten my originals from both institutions. Kindly reply pls
Re: UBA Recruiting by spicyuzo(m): 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
kunzo:

Greetings to you Mr kunzo, you are doing a great job here for us job seekers, please keep up the good work any may your blessings flow forever.

I just came across this thread today, please kindly help forward my c.v, I understand my request might be late, but give it a try if you can. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by yody: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
hello Mr kunzo, pls help me too.....yemimasteryody@gmail.com......thanks God bless you now and always
Re: UBA Recruiting by mickybabs: 11:50pm On Jan 23, 2016
kunzo:
If there is anybody asking money from you concerning this recruitment whatsoever , the person is a confirmed fraudster. UBA does not have any standard cv format, just make sure you have all the requirements. I have told those that sent their cv to me that they will call you by January according to the information from HCM guy in head office . The requirements are once again,
BSc in any discipline,
minimum of 2.2 grade,
Not above 27years
5 credit in O'Level including mathematics and English language not more than 2 sitting.

Note that it's graduate training but still contract.

HND holder should not bother.

Bro, it might seems late sending my CV. I strongly believe things can still happen. A frd gave me d hint of your helpful contribution as regards to d submission of his cv. Pls bro, help me if there is still opportunity. Have sent my CV to ur mail given by d frd. more blessings bro» mickybabs20@gmail.com.
Re: UBA Recruiting by johnnexy77(m): 12:05am On Jan 24, 2016
MrTolu:

I've not gotten my originals from both institutions. Kindly reply pls

They DO NOT accept WAEC and NECO statement of results but accept dat of degree. Pls kindly get ur SSCE certificates from ur school b4 u write their test when invited. I personally was involved in this. I was left with no choice but to painstakingly go to my schl on my scheduled test day to obtain mine b4 I was allowed to take my test.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 6:44am On Jan 24, 2016
MrTolu:

I've been invited for the test on Tuesday and I've not gotten my originals from both institutions. Kindly reply pls

No sir
Re: UBA Recruiting by Lordalbato(m): 10:14am On Jan 24, 2016
kunzo:
UBA Head office have started sending messages to qualified applicant. Please if you have earlier sent your CV to me and you have not been called, kindly re-forward it urgently. Although, i have some here but some are missing.

Still contract that may later be absorb to permanent and the pay is 80k

NB. am not the one recruiting oo. Just to help you submit to the right hand and am not asking for anything. Make sure you have all the requirement ready.

Best of luck.

Boss Please send me Ur email so that you will help a brother to forward his own CV.... omoniyiakinnuoye@gmail.com....... please
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mr kunzo,pls can i forward my cv to u? I will really appreciate it....my email is prestigeolaoye33@gmail.com..God bless u.
Re: UBA Recruiting by RilAzure: 4:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
Please, how do I get to UBA from Oshodi?
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 5:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
RilAzure:
Please, how do I get to UBA from Oshodi?

Enter BRT going to CMS under the bridge at oshodi, highlight at leventis bus stop. Look up and see UBA building.
Re: UBA Recruiting by kunzo: 5:14pm On Jan 24, 2016
pwettyaura:
Mr kunzo,pls can i forward my cv to u? I will really appreciate it....my email is prestigeolaoye33@gmail.com..God bless u.

I will get back to everybody on this tomorrow by God grace.
Re: UBA Recruiting by RilAzure: 5:17pm On Jan 24, 2016
kunzo:

Enter BRT going to CMS under the bridge at oshodi, highlight at leventis bus stop. Look up and see UBA building.

Thank you very much
Re: UBA Recruiting by coveredchic(f): 5:35pm On Jan 24, 2016
kunzo:

Please Mr kunzo, can I forward my CV to you? I'll need your email address. My email address is slimnsleek83@gmail.com. Thank you in anticipation of your response.
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
kunzo:

God will surely bless you as you have been a blessing to a lot of people here...
await your feedback ...
Re: UBA Recruiting by lanre56(m): 6:07pm On Jan 24, 2016
lanre56:
My Kenzo please this is my email address...daretoyo@gmail.com. Help me please and God will reward you. So that I forward my CV to you
please do remember me
Re: UBA Recruiting by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 24, 2016
kunzo:

Mr kunzo, let me submit my CV. My email is Yettybaby112@yahoo.com. Thanks God bless you.
Re: UBA Recruiting by chazzybaby(f): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
please sir,,this is email,,oseyicharity@gmail.com,,,,,please help me out .may bless u so so very much
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 8:49pm On Jan 24, 2016
Re: UBA Recruiting by princessginny(f): 8:55pm On Jan 24, 2016
Pls sir, help me too, I saw this info a bit late bt I can stil give it a triar, this is my email princess.ginny@yahoo.com. May Jehovah hep u as u do to others.
Re: UBA Recruiting by chadbaby: 10:36pm On Jan 24, 2016
kunzo:

Mr Kunzo, God bless you for the gud work ure doing on NL. I sent u a pm but uve not replied me yet. This is my email- charityadeoye@gmail.com. pls, help a sister forward her CV. Thanks
Re: UBA Recruiting by ofelix(m): 11:15pm On Jan 24, 2016
Boss Please send me Ur email so that you will help a brother to forward his own CV.... Ofelixchinedu@gmail.com....... GOD Bless you
Re: UBA Recruiting by ofelix(m): 11:16pm On Jan 24, 2016
Mr kunzo Boss Please send me Ur email so that you will help a brother to forward his own CV.... Ofelixchinedu@gmail.com....... GOD Bless you
Re: UBA Recruiting by Gheritage(m): 3:30am On Jan 25, 2016
Same here ooo...Kudos to Mr Kunzo...he helped me submitted mine Dec 7 last year...was surprised when i got the invite last Fri 22nd Jan) w
natureisgood:

That People like Kunzo still exist?.. This guy unbelievably did forwarded my cv to the right channel. Alas av bn invited for chat/aptitude test 26th jan. When i received the sms, words that came out of my mouth was, so @kunzo actually submitted the cv i forwarded to him. I pray people that dont know anything about you will keep helping you in every aspect of your life. Honestly, am still suprised, cuz i didnt and avent sent nor given out my cv to anybody else regarding U.B.A job. God bless you bro. Thanks a lot
Re: UBA Recruiting by okitz4(m): 4:00am On Jan 25, 2016
Mr Kunzo, sorry I just saw this now...can I still forward my CV to you, my email is Idajames46@yahoo.com...thank you
Re: UBA Recruiting by Yeahreen(m): 5:35am On Jan 25, 2016
God would really bless you sir. You really have a great heart. Royalyen@gmail.com. Sir, any assistance wld be highly appreciated. God bless.
kunzo:

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (45) (Reply)

2016/2017 Chevening Scholarship Applicants. / Top Salaries In Nigeria: Best Paying Companies / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.