Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,851 members, 7,802,730 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) (62770 Views)

Princess Vitarah Wears Pant And Bra (Photo) / D'banj Flanked By Two Scantily Dressed Women, One In Bra Only (photos) / Destiny Amaka Rocks Panties And Bra (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by yusaze: 7:59am On Dec 07, 2015
Victoria Kimani parties in bra at Club Vapours VIP night

It was wild partying, lavish entertainment and some roof-shaking attiudes at Gidi Groove VIP night at Club Vapours in Victoria Island, Lagos. This premium night life event hosted top raving celebrities like Ice Prince, Falz, Victoria Kimani, Shaydee, BOJ among others penultimate Saturday evening with a full capacity crowd enjoying a lavish evening with some of the best music in town.

[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/162x300xKimani-e1449347322860.jpg.pagespeed.ic.4zMMh6nOwe.webp[/img]Kimani

Surely, it was a night of stars with no star looking the way of any other star but Kenyan-born music star Victoria Kimani stole a few stares, if we are allowed to be modest with words. Remember, she told us in a recent interview that she sometimes wears the Moslem veil (Hijab) to cover her curves. But what Victoria did at the club was a complete opposite of what she told us. She was in bra at the club, sipping on what looks like Hennessy. Yeah, the girl knows how to rock. But she needs to watch her weight because the mannequin-like Kimani was looking a bit likeMiss Piggy.

Also rocking the night were socialites and entertainment personalities like Sam Onyemelukwe, Ngozi Omambala and many others

To kick off the new month and upcoming Christmas celebrations, the Gidi Groove VIP Night will be hosting a Christmas Start Up edition on Saturday. Ensure you make it a date for one of Lagos’ hottest parties.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/12/victoria-kimani-parties-in-bra-at-club-vapours-vip-night/

Photo source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/12/singer-victoria-kimani-enters-club-with-only-bra.html

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by yusaze: 8:00am On Dec 07, 2015

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by kidgod: 8:01am On Dec 07, 2015
Mtcheeew. Where is d bra? Waste of mb

Kidgod

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by xMrPx(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2015
Adele is the most selling female artist today'. I still can't find her nude pic'. @Vic Kamani, u better wise up ooo'. Bevelly Osu went nude in BBA, Dillish took the crown grin

141 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Airforce1(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2015
grin grin
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Adeyeancah(m): 8:15am On Dec 07, 2015
The End time bra crew never wake up

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by bewla(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2015
ops
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2015
angry evrytin worth lukin at iyaf flatten

3 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 07, 2015
angry evrytin worth lukin at iyaf flatten

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by captainflash(m): 8:41am On Dec 07, 2015
Nah mumu people go the die for this kind s.tupid picture.
waste of mb.
undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by madmadu(m): 8:47am On Dec 07, 2015
wen will dese ppl understand once ur music is crap, it is crap! If u like go naked #LearnFromAdele

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Xhaka(m): 1:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
They'll go naked cos they can't sing
Same as Maheeda
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by signature2012(m): 2:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
xMrPx:
Adele is the most selling female artist today'. I still can't find her nude pic'. @Vic Kamani, u better wise up ooo'. Bevelly Osu went nude in BBA, Dillish took the crown grin

#word.

19 Likes

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
Let us pray!
Heavenly Father our God and saviour.
Every nairalander that uses misleading headlines to make me waste my MB shall ve mumps complicated by orchitis/oophoritis

Amen

In Jesus name we pray
Amen

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 07, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by israkin01: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
End time story! who knows Ki''wetin" sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by shachris02: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
That bra looks like my grandma's Peterii. angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by SleekyP(m): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
undecided
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by adaksbullet: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
See has she looked lika an fooooolundecided

1 Like

Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
her body
her business
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Meriekriss: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Is that what OP is referring to as bra? mtcheeeew...

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by harrysterol(m): 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
It will have been better if she partied Nayked
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by tobiyayo: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
ok
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bra sef shocked
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by Innodon(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
How does that affect the price of fuel in the filling station?
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by lurlah2014(f): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
MY BAE
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by olasco61: 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2015
Bra!
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by LockDown69(m): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
kidgod:
Mtcheeew. Where is d bra? Waste of mb

Kidgod

grin
Re: Victoria Kimani Enters Club With In Bra (Photo) by priscaoge(f): 4:42pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hehehehehe odikwa egwu, anyways i don't know her. I trust my Nairalanders naaa, someone will come here and say End Time Girl/Bra lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fuel Scarcity; Nigerian Celebrities Now Rolling In Keke Napeps And Okadas.photos / Bewaji Folashade Escapes From Her Kidnappers In Commando Style (Photos) / Bold Pink Is Heavily Pregnant After Mocking Chioma For Dating Davido (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.