Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,501 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) (54323 Views)

Faces Of The Kidnappers Killed In Anambra Yesterday (graphic Images) / Nigerian Man Shot Dead In Bellville, Cape Town Yesterday - Graphic Picture / See What Happened In Umuahia Yesterday (graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by daftpikin: 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
This is just bad. And some people would just come here and start shouting wailers.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by cosby02(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
I think APC is biting more than it can chew.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Tallesty1(m): 4:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Some Nigerian youths are just dumb. Why put your life on d line for a person who doesn't care if you're alive or dead?
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by passionate88: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
apc na fraud

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Elle277(f): 4:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
chai..rip
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by orobs93(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Goat
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
THE REASON WHY THE AGITATION FOR BIAFRA MUST CEASE IF YOU LOVE BIAFRA AND NIGERIA PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW
www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
He died fighting against oppression, imposition. APC rigging and ApC thuggery. May his blood cause a cycle of destruction in APC camp

4 Likes

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by onac16: 4:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
that's what you get when you have a BH led FG

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by aftatechbiz(m): 4:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
swhiss:
Man has Dominated Man to his injury
Are you a JW?
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by ILOVETOFUCK(f): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
MUST READ.

It is callous and unconstitutional for the Proprietors of Nairaland
(Seun and the Moderators ) to infringe on Nairaland Members
freedom of expression by banning people anyhow for exercising
our Constitutional right to Freedom of Expression as its enshrined in Sec.39 (1999) Constitution Federal Republic of Nigeria as
amended.

This kind of impunity is unacceptable and shouldn't be prevalent in
a Forum like this.Nairaland as a social media should be a champion of Press freedom and not suppression.

I see no reason why I should be banned for expressing my view on
an issue without cursing anyone, tribe or race. Remember there
cannot be Nairaland without its members, unless you want us all
to leave.

Moderators, please be warned. Nairaland is not the Nigerian Senate.

signed
ILOVE2FVCK.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by luvinhubby(m): 4:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
APC is a congregation of political scumbags, e.g. El- Rufai & Roaches Okorocha.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by dRealnino(m): 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
too bad.. They dint even giv respect to the dead agent, dint even mention his name too bad
RIP
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by IAMTHEHERO: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
ILOVETOFUCK:
MUST READ.

It is callous and unconstitutional for the Proprietors of Nairaland
(Seun and the Moderators ) to infringe on Nairaland Members
freedom of expression by banning people anyhow for exercising
our Constitutional right to Freedom of Expression as its enshrined in Sec.39 (1999) Constitution Federal Republic of Nigeria as
amended.

This kind of impunity is unacceptable and shouldn't be prevalent in
a Forum like this.Nairaland as a social media should be a champion of Press freedom and not suppression.

I see no reason why I should be banned for expressing my view on
an issue without cursing anyone, tribe or race. Remember there
cannot be Nairaland without its members, unless you want us all
to leave.

Moderators, please be warned. Nairaland is not the Nigerian Senate.

signed
ILOVE2FVCK.
God bless you. They banned me in the morning for speaking against the evils of APC being penetrated in Bayelsa.

1 Like

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
priscaoge:
I wonder when Nigerians will stop killing during elections. Nigerian youths should say NO to "Thuggery" Those politicians have kids, they should us their children to achieve their selfish political goals. Don't fall a victim undecided undecided

RIP to the dead!!!!

Its not a do or die affair abeg. APC be fighting a lost battle. So if Amadioha tell them that they will win in Bayelsa they will agree abi?
Kamnukwa
!!! cheesy grin

you done come back ba?
Na APC kill am? angry
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by bayinq25(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2015
IamChuzzy:
The People's Democratic Party expressed gratitude to People of Bayelsa for standing their ground to make sure the party triumphed, despite the murder of their party agent. PDP shared a photo of the killed party agent on twitter via the official PDP Nigeria handle! See photo after the cut! Its is quite graphic!

http://www.chuzzysblog.com/2015/12/pdp-thank-bayelsa-people-for-standing.html

I'll never say R.I.P to this...the Nigerian youths should learn not to advocate for any of these APC and PDP thieves...can't Nigerians see that they're all the same?they only claim to be your brothers when it's election time while their children attend Harvard university with luxurious cars...and then one insane youth in Nigeria will call himself a political thug,in Nigeria,being a party agent is being a thug...ask!..if efcc make any arrest they'll say they are witch haunting my brother,abegi arrest my tribesmen if you find them in any looting case to bring sanity and development to my state..afterall na deir pikin dey enjoy d moni ....my dream Nigeria is seeing every APC AND PDP POLITICIANS LOOTING NIGERIA'S FUNDS SHOT PUBLICLY EVEN IF HE'S FROM MY STATE!
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by priscaoge(f): 4:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

you done come back ba?
Na APC kill am? angry

Nne, ana amacha? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by IAMTHEHERO: 4:29pm On Dec 07, 2015
antibiafra:
THE REASON WHY THE AGITATION FOR BIAFRA MUST CEASE
IF YOU LOVE BIAFRA AND NIGERIA PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW

www.nairaland.com/2784221/why-agitation-biafra-must-cease
You are suppose be ashamed of yourself for posting that rubbish on this particular thread.
Let APC make Nigeria a better place, then Biafra will see reason to stay. You saw what happened in Bayelsa under the watchful eyes of PMB and still want Biafra to stay. What a Shame!!!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by samsard(m): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
swhiss:
"Man has Dominated Man to his injury" ... He (Man) was never created to govern themselves. Such injury will continue to occur until the Chosen one Takes over Rulership!
You mean a dictatorial Jesus? coz assuming he exists, he's not gonna have his way without bloodshed either, and the only way he can tame man forever is to chain the free willed for as long as they live.
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by quixotic: 4:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
RIP. to the dead. apart from been a party agent. what is his name. which unit was he monitoring? what was his occupation? the pdp keeps painting the apc as using violence to intimidate bayelsans. just asking which thugs attacked the home of sen. lokpobiri on Saturday. holding him hostage with heavy shooting. are they saying apc members were attacking themselves? lesson. only FOOLS protect votes with their lifes.
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
priscaoge:

Nne, ana amacha? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Don't worry, when they pass that social media bill grin. I dey wait you to type anyhow, just imply it_ and see how e go be you for body.
Isi aki...
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
IF ONLY HE WAS CRIPPLED AND LEFT TO LIVE...MAYBE HE'LL TEACH OTHERS TO LEAVE POLITICS FOR POLITICIANS
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by priscaoge(f): 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

Don't worry, when they pass that social media bill grin. I dey wait you to type anyhow, just imply it_ and see how e go be you for body.
Isi aki...

Na ghost mood go sure pass, I fit change my moniker to #MBenBruce grin grin.
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by bugzbunny: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
promixdavinci:
i discover dat igbos are jumpin into evry thread to condem anytin in d country no mater how gud it is, u pple shld stop wastin time because no one tke u seriouz, we have igbos scatered all over d country huslin 4 money while some of u wil b at d comfort of ur parlour typin nonsense, biafra can neva b a country on social media..
I hv discovered dat some people can never mind their business... Nobdy is draging ur amala and ewedu with u.. Better get ur own headache... Biafra is some peoples headache... Face front

2 Likes

Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by SweetSoup(m): 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Was Kogi election dis violent and bloody? PDP were desperate to remain in power even though Dick'son was a total failure. A good product don't need too much advert to sell, am even surprise APC put in such a good performance.
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
Where is dat prophet in Kogi??
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Themandator: 4:58pm On Dec 07, 2015
2best:
Another Nigerian losses his life.... Wonder when our youths will learn not to put thier lives on †̥Ђe line for these Politricktians... RIP

Parties must have agents.... It doesn't matter if he is old or young.... Condemn the needless violence..... If there is no pecuniary motive, why sponsor violence?
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by meritamarachi(f): 4:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
oh my Lord
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by swhiss: 5:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
samsard:
You mean a dictatorial Jesus? coz assuming he exists, he's not gonna have his way without bloodshed either, and the only way he can tame man forever is to chain the free willed for as long as they live.
No. He's not & will never be guilty of bloodshed, rather he gave his own Life on behalf of you, he's patient & is given you the chance to acknowledge his authority. Use that free will wisely brother,
acknowledge him now and have enternal Life that is free of strife!!
Re: PDP Bayelsa Party Agent Was Killed Yesterday (Graphic Photos) by Obum22(m): 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
promixdavinci:
i discover dat igbos are jumpin into evry thread to condem anytin in d country no mater how gud it is, u pple shld stop wastin time because no one tke u seriouz, we have igbos scatered all over d country huslin 4 money while some of u wil b at d comfort of ur parlour typin nonsense, biafra can neva b a country on social media..
if u pple suceed in d strugle, fine! if u dont succed, fine! nothin lost, nothin gain. i advice d youth over dia to be careful in d strugle. if u use violence means, u wil b d ones to sufer 4 it, rememba u pple hv tried by violent once and did not suceed.
what was going through ur mind when u were typing these trash? #out of context #

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corper Gang-Raped In Akwa Ibom State / 72-year-old Man Caught With Human Skull In Osun Says “na Mistake" / Tola Azeez: Police Officers Who Flogged A Woman Yesterday In Osun Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.