Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,963 members, 7,806,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Why Are Nigerian Artists Not Creative When It Comes To Stage Performance? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerian Artists Not Creative When It Comes To Stage Performance? (507 Views)

How Much Do Nigerian Artists Spend To Promote A Track? / Are Nigerian Churches Too "ELITIST"? - SEEK FIRST / This Why Most us are not Creative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerian Artists Not Creative When It Comes To Stage Performance? by IamforGod: 12:52pm On Dec 07, 2015
I would love to know why nigerian artist are not creative when it comes to stage performances?

They don't even bring dancers to the stage,with all the money they collect. This is so disappointing the only people I give kudos to is psquare and Goldie (God rest her soul).

Apart from the fact that you are making your performance interesting by hiring dancers you are also creating employment in your own little way.

I was watching the mtv awards sometime back and I discovered that it was the remaining African artists that brought dancers even flavor had to borrow dbanjs babe as e mumu reach! Patoranking took 2 girls there.

Please I need you guys to air your thoughts about this. Are they just stingy or lazy or what? All they know is ow to collect money for shows.

p.s : pls forgive my typos abeg grin
Re: Why Are Nigerian Artists Not Creative When It Comes To Stage Performance? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lol.. So damn true. Nigerian celebs managing money since time immemorial

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Wife Talks: What Is Sexy? / See What This Friend Of Mine Took For Her Christmas / Welcome To 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.