Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research (1420 Views)

Long Lasting Battery? Things To Avoid While Charging / My Nokia 5 Unboxing:Would You Choose A Tecno Or Infinix Device Over This? (text) / Top Android Phones With Long-lasting Battery Life In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by Valobit(f): 1:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
Hi all,
I need a tablet with long battery life. I learnt Lenovo makes such tablets, but I don't know which make. Could you be of assistance? Thanks.
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by Youngpo413: 4:53pm On Dec 07, 2015
Samsung Tab S2

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by Xhaka(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
Tecno Droipad angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by Kaybeeeee(m): 5:19pm On Dec 07, 2015
Go for tecno win pad 10
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by tukurjoda2(m): 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2015
You can give motorola xoom a try and you'll thank me later.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2015
tukurjoda2:
You can give motorola xoom a try and you'll thank me later.[color=#990000][/color]

Motorolla xoom? Seriously? A 5 yr old tablet running tegra 2 processor and 1gb of ram lol.
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by Valobit(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thank you everyone for your replies. I will take note of it. Compliments of the season to u all!
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by Valobit(f): 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2015
Thank you everyone for your replies. I will take note of them. Compliments of the season to u all!
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by Maximum83: 8:08pm On Dec 07, 2015
Samsung tab 3 or tecno driodpad 8H
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by philinez: 12:25am On Dec 08, 2015
Valobit:
Hi all,
I need a tablet with long battery life. I learnt Lenovo makes such tablets, but I don't know which make. Could you be of assistance? Thanks.

I can help. What's your budget?
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by tukurjoda2(m): 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2015
greenhulk:

Motorolla xoom? Seriously? A 5 yr old tablet running tegra 2 processor and 1gb of ram lol.

Dude it's really cool cause i'm actually using one right now. Long lasting battery with super speed after rooting.
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
tukurjoda2:

Dude it's really cool cause i'm actually using one right now. Long lasting battery with super speed after rooting.

Oga its OK to be proud of what u have. But cmon man, Motorola xoom in this age? What version of android are u running? Lemme guess... Honeycomb which was android error. Tegra 2 processor , dual core 1ghz cpu, 1gb of ram ? What super speed? Or do u mean super laggy. It's obvious u haven't used a modern tablet. Keep consoling urself. By the way where op want seem am buy sef? U think that thing is still in the market?
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by JesusCrew: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2015
@op, just click on my moniker & check d spec of our hi-spec special tabs wt FREE television. We wl thnk us later.
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by OmichaelO: 10:53am On Dec 09, 2015
op go for cubetalk 9x it has 1000mah and it's 9.7inches ..
that should do
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by tukurjoda2(m): 5:38pm On Dec 09, 2015
greenhulk:

Oga its OK to be proud of what u have. But cmon man, Motorola xoom in this age? What version of android are u running? Lemme guess... Honeycomb which was android error. Tegra 2 processor , dual core 1ghz cpu, 1gb of ram ? What super speed? Or do u mean super laggy. It's obvious u haven't used a modern tablet. Keep consoling urself. By the way where op want seem am buy sef? U think that thing is still in the market?

I just upgraded from kitkat 4.4.4 omni rom to omni 5.0.1 lollipop and it's really cool, never mind. Anyway you can compare it with galaxy note 10.1 2012 model and smell the little difference.
Re: Help Me Choose A Long Lasting Tablet For Reading And Research by kolexepana: 2:38am On Dec 15, 2015
Valobit:
Hi all,
Check out Tecno Droipap, has a long battery life
Sure you would enjoy it

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Adverse Effects Of Using Roesoft Ram Expander? / Mtn Whatsapp Weekly Subscription / 32% Off, 15 Days To Go - Alcatel Pop 4 New Feel - Grey With Free Delivery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.