Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated (41818 Views)

Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" / Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi / Jonathan’s Confab Anti-north, Says ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by kolaosita4(m): 8:07pm On Dec 07, 2015
Apology accepted
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by starG7(m): 8:10pm On Dec 07, 2015
Pls who is uwazurike and who cares about him

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by guazouk: 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
May God help Nigeria
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by fx45(m): 8:12pm On Dec 07, 2015
gbosaa:

I'm disappointed in you. Was any Hausa/Fulani person attacked or harassed during the protests? Can you show us the picture of the burnt mosque.

Out of all those killed or injured, how many of them were non Igbos? Can you compare the protests with what would have happened if the above scenario were to take place in the north?

Can you vouch that the Hausas would not only burn churches, houses, shops and also kill innocent people? How many times have you heard that the security forces opened fire on those shouting Allakubar while marching to churches with petrol and match sticks?

What is wrong with you people? I don't support Biafra but someone like you shouldn't come online to justify further actions of the north against innocent Igbos living there with recent occurrences in the south east. I know Igbos who sheltered Hausas when the protests started even though they weren't targets.
Who killed who? Was it not the JTF that killed 9 people including a mai suya who was hit by their stray bullet. I have noticed how the Lagos - Ibadam expressway media is trying to spin the story and heap the blames on IPOB and MASSOB.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Abagworo(m): 8:13pm On Dec 07, 2015
Idrismusty97:
"Show me one IPOB youth and i will show you someone who once shouted GEJ till 2019" - Isacc Newton

100%

8 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Uncletony(m): 8:14pm On Dec 07, 2015
Prec1ous:
I have an advice for all ill-spawned biafrans.

Why are you wasting time online constituting nuisance? That alone shows how myopic you all are towards your so-called promised land.

If you cannot bring something similar to the biblical plague of Moses, then get serious because you are stuck with Nigeria.

None of you all saying trash witnessed the civil and its not what you should be hoping for.

I prefer boko haram to you idiots, in there confused movement they can bite, you all are toothless bull mastiff. When one of you becomes a suicide bomber, we will know that you are serious.

Meanwhile...
-You can tear your Nigerian passport.
-Burn your Nigerian voters card and I'd card.
-LEAVE the west and North and March home.
-Destroy the Niger bridge and rename it.
-Tell your senators, honorables and ministers to leave there Nigerian duties and come home.
-Stop coming online to wail, go to Aso rock and cry there.

Declare yourself sovereign today if you are serious and stop nt is shady and foolish hypocrisy.

It hurts when I know it's the youth who are supposed to hold promise for tomorrow are the ones trading there life for a white elephant progress.

Anyone who quotes or mention me to say trash will have a short life span like the biafran dream.

Idiots.

another zombie on the loose!!...ur stupiddity is beyond my immagination!. why are u so scared of biafra?!...illiterate cun lazy maggot!. One day u will wake up without oil, then u will understand d whole gist.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Blizzy9ja: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu has always disowned him and called him a sell-out... He does seem like one

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
mtcheeeeeew !
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by slap1(m): 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
Uwazurike is really loved by his people. It seems he's the right leader of biafrans. So peaceful and diplomatic.
What is this one saying?

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by iconaus: 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2015
Uwazulike ur talk here is politically motivated. U want to still be relevant since u ve been rejected by ur people . U want to continue collecting money from aso rock ..shame on u !

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Eddygourdo(m): 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
Prec1ous:

Why are you wasting time online constituting nuisance? That alone shows how myopic you all are towards your so-called promised land.

If you cannot bring something similar to the biblical plague of Moses, then get serious because you are stuck with Nigeria.

None of you all saying trash witnessed the civil and its not what you should be hoping for.

I prefer boko haram to you idiots, in there confused movement they can bite, you all are toothless bull mastiff. When one of you becomes a suicide bomber, we will know that you are serious.

Meanwhile...
-Tell your senators, honorables and ministers to leave there Nigerian duties and come home.

Declare yourself sovereign today if you are serious and stop nt is shady and foolish hypocrisy.

It hurts when I know it's the youth who are supposed to hold promise for tomorrow are the ones trading there life for a white elephant progress.

Anyone who quotes or mention me to say trash will have a short life span like the biafran dream.

Idiots.
hahahahahaha. Let me share this view. Hopefully they will take the steps highlighted and see a manifested vision of their agitation. Hahahahahaha. U wicked oh

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Phobia1: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
CreampieAngela:
In the voice of a deluded Biafra goon

''Ralph Uwazuruike is a Yoruba man''
Ahaha grin
CreampieAngela:
In the voice of a deluded Biafra goon

''Ralph Uwazuruike is a Yoruba man''
Ahaha
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by buyAride: 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2015
hinwazaka:
IPOB is a creation of APC: Hinwazaka

Hmmm... what about "IPAD", who created that one? APPLE! grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Begonia(m): 8:24pm On Dec 07, 2015
Wait.

A mosque was burnt down.
No one died.
Someone apologizes to "the north"
"The north" is suddenly so mature for not retaliating.

Seriously?!

How does a mosque represent the north?
Are there not millions of Muslims from the south?
Are there not millions of Christians that are indigenous to the northern part of the country?

Am I the only one noticing that "northerners" are being commended for not retaliating violently.
Am I the only one noticing that they are being praised for not going on a murdering spree.
What does this imply?
A norm, a habit or some behavioural instinct?

Am I the only one that has noticed how sick of a country Nigeria is?
Am I the only one that has noticed how mentally damaged most of her citizens are?

It all makes me want to throw up.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by sukkot: 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
EdCure:
I agree with him that the ipob protests is politically motivated, being a fallout of the devastating defeat suffered by Jonathan and PDP.
But Uwazirike need not apologise to the north. The north is no one's boss.
ndigbo try get sense now. he is not apologizing to the north because they are boss. he is apologizing to the north before the north go on a revenge rampage and kill your ndigbo brothers in the north

4 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by witorwitoutyou(m): 8:28pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ki ti e ni iwu lo Awon werey gan angry

E Je ko ma lo jare,e ko shi kuro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by buyAride: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
pazienza:
Who doesn't know that Uwazuruike was compromised by the Nigerian government after he was detained and forced to sign an undertaking as a condition for his release.

Uwazuruike came back a compromised man and had since rendered MASSOB directionless, delaying the Biafran Independence.

.........................................................................................................................................................................

The FG wants Kanu to sign Same undertaking they got Uwazuruike to sign before they release him.

TREASON is one accusation no one should toy with.

. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by sukkot: 8:30pm On Dec 07, 2015
mike404:
WHO IS UWAZURUIKE
an ndigbo apologist is who he is. grin

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Phobia1: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
EdCure:

Go furck your cow!

Or better still, drink a glass of bleach to end your miserably unrefined life.
see dis peep usin all d english he has; just to abuse som1. chaeee... chaeee.
Advice: If u channeled dis ur grammatical power to wrtin a novel ehn, walahi ugo too sell.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by jurn: 8:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
na wa oh... for how much bros![font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by buyAride: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2015
Begonia:
Wait.

A mosque was burnt down.
No one died.

Seriously?!

Are there not millions of Christians that are indigenous to the northern part of the country?

Am I the only one noticing that "northerners" are being commended for not retaliating violently.
Am I the only one noticing that they are being praised for not going on a murdering spree.
What does this imply?

Am I the only one that has noticed how mentally damaged most of her citizens are?

The "North" is the North and we all know their antecedents.
That is why most of you actually say they are violent and all sorts of names you call them.

That you killed one of them needlessly, that you burned their Mosque for no good reason .....and they still maintained decorum without the usual "Northern style", is why people are commending their maturity.

If you want to compete with them in "wanton violence", just remember that they are very few in your domain and own only a few worthy business there.......... unlike you who throng their domain in the millions and commit all your business there.

A word is enough for the wise, ..............you are free to throw-up now.
wink wink

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by pazienza(m): 8:35pm On Dec 07, 2015
buyAride:

Nnamdi kanu will be lucky if he was just asked to sign an undertaking and then released like Uwazuruike!

Uwazuruike never threatened the Nigerian Govt by asking for money to buy arms to attack the Nigerian Govt.

That Nnamdi Kanu is on a very long thing!

TREASON is one accusation no one should toy with.

Kanu is looking at "Life" or the Gallows.
Eitherway, he wont need to sign any undertaking to be a good boy
. grin grin

Lol! Treason against a failed state? grin

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by sukkot: 8:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
Prec1ous:

Meanwhile...

Idiots.
well dayum nigga. you sure told them

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by buyAride: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Prec1ous:

Meanwhile...

Idiots.

GBAM!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
Get down on your Knees Ig-bo! Or else your Northern overlords will deal with you, like they once did...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by sukkot: 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
Begonia:
Wait.

A mosque was burnt down.
No one died.

Seriously?!

What does this imply?

isnt that how you are praising jonathan for not going on a murderous spree after losing the election ? try to be consistent in your ' being gobsmacked '

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Begonia(m): 8:46pm On Dec 07, 2015
buyAride:

That you burned their Mosque for no good reason .....and they still maintained decorum without the usual "Northern style", is why people are commending their maturity.

I'm glad you agree that Nigeria is a sick place but more importantly, it's good to know you were able to prove the psychological damage most of her citizens are being subjected to.

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Begonia(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2015
sukkot:
isnt that how you are praising jonathan for not going on a murderous spree after losing the election ? try to be consistent in your ' being gobsmacked '
I think you quoted the wrong user.
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by dexterinc2003: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Ok ...apologies accepted, Nigeria 10 ; Biafro 0. Cheers 2 another victory. 1 Nigeria .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by sukkot: 8:50pm On Dec 07, 2015
Begonia:

I think you quoted the wrong user.
i did ? must be this kaikai and orijin i am drinking

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by UyiIredia(m): 8:51pm On Dec 07, 2015
The last national conference ensured that Igbos have a fair voice in the destiny of their land which extends far beyond the borders of Nigeria. Only foolish and greedy people will still want to kill over Biafra.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by sukkot: 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2015
i think all nigerians should recognize uwazuruike as the leader of the igbos. he is the wisest igbo politician ever produced in this country till date

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikeja Bus Terminal Dismantled After It Was Commissioned By Buhari / Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / Police Officer Sleeping On Duty (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.