Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:26 AM

Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated (41815 Views)

Magu: SERAP Drags Senate To UN; "Allegations Against Him Politically Motivated" / Buhari’s Corruption War Not Politically- Motivated – Makarfi / Jonathan’s Confab Anti-north, Says ACF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by TheEclectic: 2:59am On Dec 08, 2015
chuose:
[size=14pt]GUYS BOTTOM LINE IS THAT NIGERIA DOES NOT WANT THE SOUTH-EAST TO LEAVE

THATS WHY THE SOUTH-WASTE ABUSES BIAFRA

IF THEY WANTED TO GO, THEY'D BE HAPPY BUT INSTEAD THEY ARE SHOUTING "ONE NIGERIA"

NIGERIA CANNOT AFFORD FOR THE SOUTH-EAST TO LEAVE.
[/size]

You are right and the reason is simple. If SE goes, nigeria will crumble like a pack of plantain chips a.k.a kpekere. Because Ibos are the economic prime movers of nigeria. Ibos and the so called SS have been the ones sustaining the economy of nigeria over the decades.

#FACT

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by ngoziama: 3:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Abagworo:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/biafra-protest-politically-motivated-uwazuruike/123027.html

Has the North ever apologised for the slaughtering, butchering of the ibos.uwazurike please answer me.i am not in support of any killings whatsoever. However, the fact remains that when the north kills the ibos, they see it as their duty to call.i have never seen arewa apologise to ndi igbo.uwazurike you may condemn this but you dont have to overflog it. I still remembered how a fourth year medical student of a university in the east was slaughtered in kano some years back over religious crisis.i remember the families in adazi nnukwu.a whole family was killed by boko haram.i can go on and on and yet I have never seen any write up apologising to ndi igbo.when some people fart it is seen as nothing but when some others do then the sky is shaken to fall.Again I condemn any killings in whatever form it maybe but honestly this fear of the north should be stopped otherwise this country will remain in dark as it is right now.everyone is afraid of reprisal attacks yet for more than fifty years in this hopeless country the ibos have been maimed and killed . should I even remember tha apo six those ibo traders killed by one zakari who never got punished and was even recalled to service.up till this moment apo six has got no justice.the killings are endless and I wonder why nigeria is afraid to let the ibos who they call fraudsters, thieves, and all sorts of names to go.let them go if you think they are not the ones holding this so called nigerias economy.LET THEM GOOOOOO IF YOU FEEL THEY ARE NOT RELEVANT.NIGERIA WHY ARE YOU AFRAID TO LET THEM GO . IT'S HIGH TIME EQUITY IS METED OUT ON EVERY NIGERIAN IRRESPECTIVE OF THE REGION.LOOK AT CUSTOMS AND SEE HOW THE NEW BOSS HAS NORTHERNISED CUSTOMS FOR WHAT.HOW MANY THINGS DO THEY EVEN IMPORT YET THEY ARE THERE MESSING UP THE IBOS .SEE IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE RAPE IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Nobody: 3:43am On Dec 08, 2015
StOla:
Apology accepted!

Let this message be passed on to the violent ones. They would only end up endangering the lives of Biafrans in the North.

THE BIAFRANS ARE ENDANGERED SPECIES IN THE NORTH SINCE 1954. SO TELL ME SOMETHING NEW COS RIGHT NOW TRUE BIAFRANS DO NOT GIVE A DAMN ANYMORE....KILL BIAFRANS IN THE NORTH AND SEE THE WORST REPRISAL THAT WILL MAKE RWANDA GENOCIDE A CHILDS PLAY.....

UWAZURUIKE IS A SELL OUT AND A SABOTEUR.....A COMPLETE SABO AND HE HAS BEEN EXPELLED FROM MASSOB...

3 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by BTT(m): 5:02am On Dec 08, 2015
Ioannes:
I dare say that Igbos have a better chance at achieving Biafra if led by Nwazuruike than if led by Nnamdi Kanu.

Have you ever heard Kanu talk?

Even a deluded minor wouldn't want someone like that in his team let talk of leading.

I am still wondering at what makes him appealing.
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by BTT(m): 5:11am On Dec 08, 2015
hollandis:
Uwazurike is not a spokes man for we igbos. he is an unknown entity that has lost its value

With a spokesperson like Nnamdi Kanu who needs enemies.
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by tunde1200(m): 5:54am On Dec 08, 2015
StOla:
Apology accepted!

Let this message be passed on to the violent ones. They would only end up endangering the lives of Biafrans in the North.

Not only that all over the world.
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by tunde1200(m): 6:02am On Dec 08, 2015
ngoziama:

Has the North ever apologised for the slaughtering, butchering of the ibos.uwazurike please answer me.i am not in support of any killings whatsoever. However, the fact remains that when the north kills the ibos, they see it as their duty to call.i have never seen arewa apologise to ndi igbo.uwazurike you may condemn this but you dont have to overflog it. I still remembered how a fourth year medical student of a university in the east was slaughtered in kano some years back over religious crisis.i remember the families in adazi nnukwu.a whole family was killed by boko haram.i can go on and on and yet I have never seen any write up apologising to ndi igbo.when some people fart it is seen as nothing but when some others do then the sky is shaken to fall.Again I condemn any killings in whatever form it maybe but honestly this fear of the north should be stopped otherwise this country will remain in dark as it is right now.everyone is afraid of reprisal attacks yet for more than fifty years in this hopeless country the ibos have been maimed and killed . should I even remember tha apo six those ibo traders killed by one zakari who never got punished and was even recalled to service.up till this moment apo six has got no justice.the killings are endless and I wonder why nigeria is afraid to let the ibos who they call fraudsters, thieves, and all sorts of names to go.let them go if you think they are not the ones holding this so called nigerias economy.LET THEM GOOOOOO IF YOU FEEL THEY ARE NOT RELEVANT.NIGERIA WHY ARE YOU AFRAID TO LET THEM GO . IT'S HIGH TIME EQUITY IS METED OUT ON EVERY NIGERIAN IRRESPECTIVE OF THE REGION.LOOK AT CUSTOMS AND SEE HOW THE NEW BOSS HAS NORTHERNISED CUSTOMS FOR WHAT.HOW MANY THINGS DO THEY EVEN IMPORT YET THEY ARE THERE MESSING UP THE IBOS .SEE IT IS NOT BY FORCE TO BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WHERE RAPE IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY.

Do you know the answer to your write up is totally war and please don't pray for it...
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by rigarmortis: 6:27am On Dec 08, 2015
ify2016:
Lol
Uwazuruike disassociated members of MASSOB from
the protest and that the group was against violence
No be their violence led to civil war.
Nigerians blind sha.
Liars!!!!
Na wash!!!!!!

Massob protest caused the civil war?
Why dont you focus on your knitting and leave politics pls
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by revolt(m): 6:34am On Dec 08, 2015
IdisuleOurOwn:

What is this one saying?
Or you are managing your daily 10m?
grin grin grin
whts 10m? Only u knws wht ure tlking bout, perhaps u fink eerybody b like u
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Emmahunk(m): 7:07am On Dec 08, 2015
Can someone please wake me up. If Uwaxuruike is for real, why has it taken him so long to speak up?
I will continue saying it despite all the name callings, "this whole Biafra stuff is the latest format for fraudsters, lives so far lost in the struggle are all in vain"
SAI Buhari
SAI One Nigeria
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by 3Ceagle(m): 7:57am On Dec 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
I'm impressed at the maturity displayed by the North, who ignored the deep provocation in favour of peace; thereby maintaining an atmosphere where PMB can effectively deliver on his mandate.

Besides, its common knowledge that the agitation is the handiwork of PDP apologists, dancing to their tune only rewards their sinister plot.

Shame on the iPod arsonists.

It is better that they show maturity for the good of all, after all the Igbos and indeed the rest of the country have also shown more maturity in the various killings of their people and destruction of their businesses in the North. Most hater pretend now that they don't remember those events and how the eastern governor handle the situation. How many northerners were killed in Onitsha? The said mosque that was partially burnt will still be fixed by the help of the state government, that is how accommodating the southern Nigeria is . Can you tell me how many of the churches burnt in the north were fixed by the the governors? Life just continues and the issues that will potentially put discord amongst the ethnic groups continue to accumulate. Uwazuruike should please share the names of those behind the agitations to us.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 08, 2015
BTT:

Have you ever heard Kanu talk?

Even a deluded minor wouldn't want someone like that in his team let talk of leading.

I am still wondering at what makes him appealing.

oh I have heard him talk alright, even seen his video.

struck me as a megalomaniac with serious ego problems.

only the illiterate would follow him (and am not talking book knowledge now)

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by kjhova(m): 8:32am On Dec 08, 2015
Swtworm:
Uwazuruike is a Biafra saboteur! He had compromised his Biafra struggle when in detention. He is deceiving himself, Nnamdi Kanu is our hero, full of truth outspokenness and honesty.

While we are on this topic, Nnamdi Kanu too is probably compromising himself in detention already. He is a fake and IPOB will not stand the test of time as Kanu himself will soon be termed a "sabo".
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by glossy6(f): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2015
QuotaSystem:
You need to cure your chronic inferiority complex.

How does apologizing for an infraction automatically mean you are beneath the person you offended?

Don't even answer. Smh.

Has the North and Arewa forum ever apologized for the wanton killings, bombings and beheadings of igbo in Sabo Gari and other northern cities.
SMH too or are igbos not humans?

Let's speak with reasons and not just because you hate the igbo man. Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by QuotaSystem: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2015
He should have refused to apologize. You generational migrants have much more to lose.

glossy6:

Has the North and Arewa forum ever apologized for the wanton killings, bombings and beheadings of igbo in Sabo Gari and other northern cities.

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by glossy6(f): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2015
Uwazurike has long moved from his Ajijedidun St, Ijesha after hitting it big and has moved away from the so called struggle.

Who told him to apologise to the North? Has the North ever apologized for the senseless killings of Igbos.

Je zurike

2 Likes

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by chuose: 9:16am On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by EbuGeneral(m): 9:26am On Dec 08, 2015
Ralph uwazuruike apologizing is like saying ROCHAS OR T A ORJI Apologizing for south east. ralph is a fool and a politician, who sold out MASSOB to the zoo government. thank GOD for director.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Abagworo(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2015
glossy6:

There is difference between a group of people from a religious group engaging in killings and when a entire ethnic group unanimously engage in same. Igbos always make that mistake of personifying criminal groups as the entire Igboland. As a result of this other Nigerians view IPOB's actions as a unanimous Igbo action but don't see MEND actions as a unanimous Ijaw action or the Kano religious killings as unanimous Moslem killings.
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Malawian(m): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2015
buyAride:

[b]

That you killed one of them needlessly, that you burned their Mosque for no good reason .....and they still maintained decorum without the usual "Northern style", is why people are commending their maturity.

\
first of all, that mosque was not burnt, secondly, that mosque was built by the anambra state government, so it belongs to the igbos, thirdly, the mai suya was felled by stray bullets from your muderous JTF. lastly, the northerners has already retailiated by burning a market in kano.
we want a referendum, we igbos are the problem od nigeria so we want all of nigerias problems over by exiting the marriage, we love you guys that way. what i dont understand is why you dont want your problems to be over with.
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Nobody: 9:59am On Dec 08, 2015
dam4sam:

Failed or not.... once it is still a "sovereign state" recognised by the United Nations, The penalty for TREASON is LIFE or DEATH BY HANGING.

Where we to be in a Military Govt, he would have faced the firing squad by now.

BTW: Why dont you guys leave Yoruba and Hausa ou of your agitation?
How difficult is it for a set of people to just "pack-out" of a larger country and STAY-PUT in the South East, refusing to have ANY BUSINESS to do with another country called Nigeria?
Or is Kano,, Sokoto, Lagos, Ibadan, part of Biafra?

You cant refuse to relocate to the South East and be crying "they dont want us to go"?

Just GOOooooooo.
Jack X grin
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Donbasi(m): 11:33am On Dec 08, 2015
Rebels! See them here and there
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by coolscott(m): 11:58am On Dec 08, 2015
dustmalik:
We knew that already. The disgruntled losers of the last elections, PDP, are the ones behind the renewed agitation.
[size=13pt]Point of correction. The only thing behind these agitations is the odd logic of the igbo mind, NOT the PDP.
Have you seen any Ijaw man carry this madness of flawed self-destructive logic?
Please, ascribe the Igbo man's flawed logic to himself and leave other people out of it.

There is only one group of people who heighten their agitation for presidency and for secession concurrently around election seasons. No other Nigerian group seems capable of such really bad calculation. [/size]
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by carinmom(f): 1:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Iroh88:
Of course we all know they are politically motivated.

Those of us who could see through the facade put forward by that queer abino know PDP henchmen who bled the country dry and are afraid what might soon become of them if they don't provide the government with sufficient distraction are the sponsors of the protests.

It is all too obvious.

You've got a very nice sitting room and lovely kids.

1 Like

Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Michymi: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
EdCure:

What does an incompetent product of quota system understand by inferiority complex?

Barbarians, schleps and intellectual midgets like you are the clog on the wheel of advancement of Nigerians in particular, and the black race in general.

U just sounded like Obadiagbon using big words and yet communicating zilch. SMH
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Phame: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
StOla:

With old age he has learnt to calm down, knowing he could have also ended up condemned and forgotten in jail like Benjamin Onwuka the Zionist wannabe.

Unfortunately such wisdom would only come to Mr Director while spending years of his wasted life behind bars. He might even write a book - The wasted years of juvenile delinquency: How to overcome tribal hate.
grin grin grin
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by Chigold101(m): 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
bloodyBLOGGER:
Uwazurike is really loved by his people. It seems he's the right leader of biafrans. So peaceful and diplomatic.
ufiakwa... Uwazulike is known and popular sabo
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by welovethee(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Uwazurike never made any apologies. Its not a protest but a resolution and must come to pass. If u like call it any thing u wish to but watch out n see.
Re: Uwazuruike Apologises To The North; Says Protests Politically Motivated by bukas15(m): 10:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
this old fool uwazurike is a morobic slowpoke, we dont no him,he cant speak nd beg on our behalf. he is such a retarted slowpoke nd wil forever remain a slave to d zoo.al we want is BIAFRA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Plane Carrying Osinbajo Couldn't Land In Akure After Hovering For Many Minutes / Remembering Kudirat Abiola, 19 Years After Her Assassination (pictures) / APC In Disarray Over Faleke’s Decision.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.