Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,843 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Tell Me One Reason I Should Be Proud And Happy Been Called A #nigerian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me One Reason I Should Be Proud And Happy Been Called A #nigerian (465 Views)

Aishat Alubankudi Called A "Sex Worker" Over Her Throwback Photo / I Was Called A Dog And Thug By Tinubu – Dino Melaye Fires Back / Real Reason I Resigned From Jonathan’s Govt As SURE-P Chairman – Christopher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me One Reason I Should Be Proud And Happy Been Called A #nigerian by xmich(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2015
Following the recent ban I received from nairaland,my view of believing that the youths of this country if given the opportunity will make thing better for the common man have drastically changed,
The youths of this country if given the opportunity to handle this poor,haggard self acclaimed giant of africa will be more dangerous and calamitous in making than their father's.

#notosocialmediabill because for now I still pay loyalty to Nigeria government

Well last time I checked,I realized that the more they directly or indirectly try to stop us the more we conquer,

I Am a Biafran who are you

#saynotoautocracy

#saynotodictatotship

4 Likes

Re: Tell Me One Reason I Should Be Proud And Happy Been Called A #nigerian by xmich(m): 9:44pm On Dec 07, 2015
#notosocialmediabill

Re: Tell Me One Reason I Should Be Proud And Happy Been Called A #nigerian by playboy99(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
#ASKGOGGLE
Re: Tell Me One Reason I Should Be Proud And Happy Been Called A #nigerian by TheEclectic: 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2015
That moderator is delusional

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala Should Be Included In The Missing Arms Deal Probe--adams Oshiomole / Okonjo Iweala Make Public Memo On Arms Purchase / Is Ogun State's Website Hacked??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.