Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 PM

Umm... Only God Can Kill Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Umm... Only God Can Kill Me (1057 Views)

Is 9.5 Minutes Of Sex Too Short? My gf wants to kill me / How A Girl Wanted To Kill Me With Sexual Enjoyment / Men Beware, Your Wife Can Kill You If She Is Cheating On You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by DickSin(m): 10:09pm On Dec 07, 2015
I will not die, I shall live. Only God can kill me
I'm sorry dear Lord, forgive my sins. I know I'm confused... Give me a good woman and I shall be a good man. Also, I will forsake all my evil ways. So help me God
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by Cholls(m): 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
My brother wow! You're making sense o. I say Amen to that.
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by AfroKnight: 10:11pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lol. E be like say you just escape d trap of one Karishika dis night.
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by DickSin(m): 10:15pm On Dec 07, 2015
Cholls:
My brother wow! You're making sense o. I say Amen to that.

Thank you bro cry
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 07, 2015
DickSin:
I'm sorry dear Lord, forgive my sins. I know I'm confused... Give me a good woman and I shall be a good man. Also, I will forsake all my evil ways. So help me God
lol bro this is all our prayers, all nairaland guyz, as in who am i to flirt with another girl when i have a good woman? GOD pls give me a good woman too and lemme rest my prick.
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 07, 2015
Witches at work? grin grin
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by DickSin(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfroKnight:

My brotha is coming to get you; take the "c" out of my name and search NL.
#IamConfused
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by DickSin(m): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2015
ssweetorgasm:
lol bro this is all our prayers, all nairaland guyz, as in who am i to flirt with another girl when i have a good woman? GOD pls give me a good woman too and lemme rest my prick.

Funny but true cry
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by Youngpo413: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by AfroKnight: 10:25pm On Dec 07, 2015
DickSin:

My brotha is coming to get you; take the "c" out of my name and search NL.
#IamConfused

Lol. You are really confused. cheesy
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by DickSin(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2015
AfroKnight:

Lol. You are really confused. cheesy

Now you're getting confused too cry
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by MRBrownJ: 11:31pm On Dec 07, 2015
DickSin:

bro, if you aint a good man on your own, then a woman wont change that.... what will happen is that "at the beginning" you will seemingly be good, but who you truly are (as a man) will come right back when you are tired of pretending (or when that gal make a mistake, dont do what you desire)

if you require a good woman before you can act right then you need more than Jesus in your life, and you might as well call yourself a demon. thats as crazy as a man saying that he needs to be rich before he can be a good christian, lol! you are indeed VERY confused.
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by DickSin(m): 4:53am On Dec 08, 2015
MRBrownJ:

bro, if you aint a good man on your own, then a woman wont change that.... what will happen is that "at the beginning" you will seemingly be good, but who you truly are (as a man) will come right back when you are tired of pretending (or when that gal make a mistake, dont do what you desire)

if you require a good woman before you can act right then you need more than Jesus in your life, and you might as well call yourself a demon. thats as crazy as a man saying that he needs to be rich before he can be a good christian, lol! you are indeed VERY confused.

I wish I could say your words aint truth cry

#StillConfused embarassed
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by Emac34: 6:44am On Dec 08, 2015
AfroKnight:
U said it all
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by DickSin(m): 7:54pm On Dec 09, 2015
Emac34:

U said it all

And you feel the shiiit, abi undecided

Stupid scavenger like you are
Re: Umm... Only God Can Kill Me by Emac34: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2015
DickSin:

And you feel the shiiit, abi undecided

Stupid scavenger like you are
U stupid pervert go and luk 4 a goat like u
Gat no time 4 fools like ugrin

(1) (Reply)

. / Advice N Opinion Pls / What Will You Do If You Are In My Shoe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.