Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye (66889 Views)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Taiwo20(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Person like me wey no dey sure....na to start attending redeemed church.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Sanchase: 10:51am On Dec 08, 2015
Nigerians should stop buying hope from churches.

The saying "God loves a cheerful giver is being abused". The saying implies a cheerful giver who gives directly to the needy and poor not to those who enrich the pockets of their pastors.

"WAKE UP TO REALITY"
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Jabioro: 10:52am On Dec 08, 2015
Does BABA God spend money in Heaven ?

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by M4gunners: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2015
Money don tire some people, wen i still dey fine small small change.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Koolking(m): 10:53am On Dec 08, 2015
My Pastor said...that's the mindset and believe of gullible Nigerians.

So when you give to the poor, you are sending money to hell? SMH

Last I checked Bill Gate became the richest man and still is because he was not sending money/tithe to Heaven (Pastors) but to the poor (God).

Your understanding of who Jesus Christ is will help you avoid being hoodwinked by every Tom, Dick and Harry all in the name of God.

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by chuose: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2015
I thought that Jesus became poor for us to become rich.

2 For 8: 9
For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich

So is it giving you money that makes us rich or the price Jesus paid for us that makes us rich?
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Onota: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2015
When are we going to wake up?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2015
nuff said

1 Like

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by menix(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Can we collect the ones we have given

All these Uwa Mmebi Offering churches re collecting yet they can't give back to the poor..

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by tiwiex(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Rexhenrex:
watch what u say

Else?

1 Like

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by UruAnn(f): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Why is it now he's saying it??

after he has chopped ppl's offering and tithes finish angry
Be careful.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by tuna4servi(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2015
People pls don't quote him wrong, he said wen u are not sure of ur salvation
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by jbonito(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Nigerians!!! They defend corrupt politicians, administrators and pastors even when they stand to gain nothing but as long as it keeps their beliefs( political, ethnic, religion )going.

Make I dey read comments go
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by ipreach: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2015
i have nothing to say about this

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by miqos02(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2015
ok
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by kokomilala(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2015
To the Greeks, the message of the cross became offensive.They found it foolish, because they were seeking wisdom.De ja vu! Some who profess to be Christians now find what Pastor Adeboye said offensive.They are repeating the cynical disposition of the Greeks in 1.Cor.1:18, because, they're trying to rationalize the Word of God.

2 Likes

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Nellybii: 10:59am On Dec 08, 2015
tdayof:

I don't really insult here, But am glad to say you are a complete MUMU.

Look at you irredeemable bigot.
You called someone Mumu and you don't want to insult. You are the worst imbeccile here for remaining unemployed and miserable whilst the so called men of God and their families cruise around in private luxury jets. Oponu.

4 Likes

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by 9jatatafo(m): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2015
Are you really sure that Pastor adeboye did say offering money are money being sent to heaven? I want to know before I say what's on my mind
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by UruAnn(f): 11:00am On Dec 08, 2015
sukkot:
cheesy end time church
Try not to kill urself before ur Time ok?
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Idrismusty97(m): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2015
This is like saying if you don't give then no salvation for you. It is reverse psychology, Expect more offering flooding in from gullible people. Aren't they Angels and God in heaven? Can't they go get a job?

3 Likes

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by sukkot: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2015
UruAnn:
Try not to kill urself before ur Time ok?
for your mind you done talk better thing abi ?
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Exponental(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2015
In any church, give with an heavenly intention. Give because you want heaven's blessings. In giving, you receive.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 08, 2015
Thank God for the gift of reading bible on your own grin grin grin.

I am very delighted i stumbled on this page.. Deuteronomy 14; 24-46, you can actually use your tithe to booze. cool cool cool
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Exponental(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2015
In any church, give with an heavenly intention. Give because you want heaven's blessings. In giving, you receive.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by dallyemmy: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Read Act Chapter 10 if you don't know that when you give offering it goes to heaven as memorial

1 Like

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by skodrome: 11:03am On Dec 08, 2015
Only God can judge...pastors sha.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by kennydee05(m): 11:03am On Dec 08, 2015
With what I have read so far, Nigerians are not intelligent, they can't deduce simple logic statement.
Many quoted the nan of God out of scope.
But I will live you with this:
1Corinthians 2:14
But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by ooshinibos: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
EasternLeopard:
Offerings are not meant for heaven but for God's work here on earth.

Are you sure that Pastor Adeboye made this comment.?
when you give you create a treasure in Heaven or an account you can withdraw from Read the first gospel Matthew , Mark or Luke
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
"The only reason we still take offerings is to get you out of poverty"

Yeah right!

Fantastic.

You are so altruistic sir.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by nerdychisa(f): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
Laughing in swahili... All these earthly pastors, priest and all will never stop amazing me. The way they twist and bend bible verses to suit their earthly motives is quite appalling.
God have mercy on us all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.