Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,749 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye (66870 Views)

Givers Embassy: Abuja Church Where Tithes And Offerings Are Not Allowed / Nigerian Pastor Bar Robbers, Prostitutes, Kidnappers From Giving Offerings,tithe / How Many Times Do They Collect Offerings In Your Place Of Worship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by gasgenius(m): 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Why is it now he's saying it??
after he has chopped ppl's offering and tithes finish angry
You right , they always talk about moni and moni
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by gasgenius(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
dubemivan:

You said same things ina clearer ay!!! That doesnt mean literal Heaven get it.
Story ... U wan help the yellow bar man lie abi .. He said it so don't parable the statement
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by akigbemaru: 9:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
STOP OFFERING RCCG
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by kosokoadeyemi: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
That's tru
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Psylas(m): 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
Rexhenrex:
watch what u say
shatap! the pastor is a crook
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by jaz(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
I've stopped giving tithes and frivolous offerings in church. Rather I give to the needy and helpless. I feel better that way. God help us. Church is no longer within the buildings but in our hearts

1 Like

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by jaz(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
Personally I've got an issue with the way he kept praying for and blessing our past corrupt presidents. OBJ, Jonathan etc. Is he by that saying he is not aware of their level of corruption cos I also don't remember him voicing out against it like other pastors eg pastor bakare
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Meritocracy: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
That is why we remain poorer, if you're rich give your poor neighbour count 20houses to ur left, right, front and back. You don't need to take it to church. God knows best

1 Like

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Splashy007(m): 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
TolstoyFan:
By JUMI RHODES

The annual congress of the Redeemed Christian Church Of God(RCCG) commenced yesterday at the Redemption Camp with General Overseer, Pastor Enoch Adeboye kicking it off with the sermon topic The Flood Of Love. This congress themed The Floodgates of Heaven has brought together hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life to the Camp. Speaking yesterday, Pastor Adeboye revealed why the church, which is one of the wealthiest in the world, still takes offerings. According to the highly-revered man of God,”Let me tell you the truth;the only reason we still take offerings is to get you out of poverty. From today if you’re not sure of your salvation don’t “ever” give when it’s time for offerings in RCCG. When you give offerings you’re sending money to heaven.”

http://dawntodusknews.com/stop-giving-offerings-in-redeemed-churches-if-pastor-adeboye/
Jesus would av done d same If HE is d G.O of Rccg today, how can u offer to God as a sinner (an enemy of GOD) Jesus died for us sinners to reconcile us back to God becos God is more interested in our souls than anytin else. Until u ar saved (salvation of Ur SOUL) anytin u give to God will profit u noting in HEAVEN, and much on earth becos of Gods universal providence. HE wants us to seek first d kingdom b4 we offer anytin to him... God does nt need Ur offering to grow d church...HE is a miracle God n a man.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Meritocracy: 10:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Some poor people will co-finance school there children will never go because of amount of school fees.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Splashy007(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Splashy007:
Jesus would av done d same If HE is d G.O of Rccg today, how can u offer to God as a sinner (an enemy of GOD) Jesus died for us sinners to reconcile us back to God becos God is more interested in our souls than anytin else. Until u ar saved (salvation of Ur SOUL) anytin u give to God will profit u noting in HEAVEN, and much on earth becos of Gods universal providence. HE wants us to seek first d kingdom b4 we offer anytin to him... God does nt need Ur offering to grow d church...HE is a miracle God nd nt a man.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Splashy007(m): 10:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Psylas:
shatap! the pastor is a crook
did u know dt ur comments here online can make God to kill u now? And also any other person here online dt will mock a servant of God whether backskidding or nt. Pls dnt allow God to kill u.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Nellybii: 11:13pm On Dec 08, 2015
tdayof:
oh. sorry get yourself a Job first. I see painment in your matter . May God remember your matter soon o.

lol
I employ people.
You can drop your CV I don't bear grudges.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by totalhouse(m): 2:08am On Dec 09, 2015
AfricanFinest:

This should have been the best answer to your foolishness... No hatred either
It is clear from your comments that you don't reason or think before commenting. I'm not interested in any e-war bro. Learn to understand simple English.
The summary of what the op wrote is, don't pay offering in rccg if you are not sure of your salvation. Pay when you are saved.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by edekoln: 3:04am On Dec 09, 2015
What a curious and dubious statement coming from a "big man of god! " I fail to understand why this obvious and manifest falsehood could be lost on any rational human being let alone a spirit-filled christian. Firstly, are there only poor folks in his church? If the only reason he still collects offering from them is to get them out of poverty, is he going to stop collecting offering when all of them become rich? How long is it going to take him to get them out of poverty? He's been taking offering from them for more than 30yrs now and has become so stinkingly rich thereby and his members are still poor despite all those years of offering collecting and he must continue to collect to get them out of poverty? BLACK LIE! And again what about the rich members or are there no rich members in his church? Has he stop collecting offerings from them? if the only he collects is to get them out of poverty, how can he get those who are already rich out of poverty? STUPID LIE! If he hasnt at any time stop collecting offering from poor members who became rich, then there are many obvious reasons he still collects offerings from his poor members and getting them out of poverty is not one of them. A sincere and an unbiased answer to the above questions will reveal the 419 spirit behind such statement coming from a highly revered pastor. it is highly regrettable that most nigerian christians do not read between the lines of penticostal smooth double-talk. They have been brain-washed to always end up with a position or practice papa says is right irrespctive of what Christ says about a matter or the Apostles exemplified in acts and teach in the epistles. Their christian philosophy is " My Papa, Right Or Wrong " Their heart is on fire but their head on ice!
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by thehomer: 8:12am On Dec 09, 2015
banio:
When I was a child I thought offerings would be poured in a basin, then God will come down and take the money. But on realising it was pastors that spent the money, as a child I stopped giving offering in church. Yet, God in his infinite Mercies still blessed me.
When I grew older I gave God something huge that I felt. Though I gave it as a bribe in my conscience so that the Pastor will facilitate my request. But to my greatest surprise God blessed me with a 6 digit job.
Giving brings blessings beyond quantification

How did you give this huge thing to God? Did he come for it?
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 8:19am On Dec 09, 2015
AfricanFinest:
This is a game of psychological dominance.
I pity the gullible poor BC they are foolishly ignorant

Offering can't give you salvation.
Salvation is independent of offering.

I am ashamed this is coming from a respected popular man of God.
U should be ashamed of yourself... U don't know what you are saying. The man of God didn't say your offering would give u salvation, but it is only a waste if u give offering in church when you are not sure of your salvation. The Bible say the sacrifice is an abomination to God. Any Christian that doesn't understand this statement., should change religion ASAP. Some would even give the poor their tithe (SMH vigorously).... Give ur tithe and give to the needy..
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Psylas(m): 10:43am On Dec 09, 2015
Splashy007:
did u know dt ur comments here online can make God to kill u now? And also any other person here online dt will mock a servant of God whether backskidding or nt. Pls dnt allow God to kill u.

God can not do more than a dead rat!
so, I'm not afraid of Him/Her or It,
God is the main criminal
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by excel455(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Psylas:

God can not do more than a dead rat!
so, I'm not afraid of Him/Her or It,
God is the main criminal
Too bad. embarassed. I pray GOD's mercies reach out to you
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by excel455(m): 11:23am On Dec 09, 2015
whoever is d admin here shd pls close dis thread....This is just too much.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Kayelyon: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2015
Whether or not you agree. WHAT THE MAN OF GOD SAID IS TRUE!
A person can be born in church, familiar with Christendom and still not KNOW spiritual things.
Its takes the HolyGhost and a heart of meekness to comprehend things like this. It doesn't matter how many studies you've done. Your refusal to agree doesn't change anything.
YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS BASED ON YOUR MATURITY IN SPIRITUAL THINGS.

Money is earthly. Yes!
Money is a physical thing. Yes!
But even common sense will tell you that money is only money because of value.
Everytime money is spent, Value is exchanged.
It represents what you treasure/value. From the days of Cain and Abel to the days of Abraham to even the book of Malachi, pple have offered these things that represent money to God and He has always received them in heaven as the one to whom they offered.
E.g. GOD ACCEPTED ABEL'S OFFERING.

"When you give, you're sending money to heaven".
What does that mean?
We all know that you don't spend naira or dollars in heaven.
It simply means, HEAVEN KEEPS RECORDS OF EVERY LITTLE SACRIFICE OF GOD'S CHILDREN.
And there are blessings attached to our giving according to scriptures.

1 Like

Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Kayelyon: 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
Whether or not you agree. WHAT THE MAN OF GOD SAID IS TRUE!
A person can be born in church, familiar with Christendom and still not KNOW spiritual things.
Its takes the HolyGhost and a heart of meekness to comprehend things like this. It doesn't matter how many studies you've done. Your refusal to agree doesn't change anything.
YOUR UNDERSTANDING IS BASED ON YOUR MATURITY IN SPIRITUAL THINGS.

Money is earthly. Yes!
Money is a physical thing. Yes!
But even common sense will tell you that money is only money because of value.
Everytime money is spent, Value is exchanged.
It represents what you treasure/value. From the days of Cain and Abel to the days of Abraham to even the book of Malachi, pple have offered these things that represent money to God and He has always received them in heaven as the one to whom they offered.
E.g. GOD ACCEPTED ABEL'S OFFERING.

"When you give, you're sending money to heaven".
What does that mean?
We all know that you don't spend naira or dollars in heaven.
It simply means, HEAVEN KEEPS RECORDS OF EVERY LITTLE SACRIFICE OF GOD'S CHILDREN.
And there are blessings attached to our giving according to scriptures.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Kayelyon: 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
edekoln:
What a curious and dubious statement coming from a "big man of god! " I fail to understand why this obvious and manifest falsehood could be lost on any rational human being let alone a spirit-filled christian. Firstly, are there only poor folks in his church? If the only reason he still collects offering from them is to get out of poverty, is going to stop collecting offering when all of them become rich? How lomg is it goimg to take him to get them out of poverty? He's been taking offering from them for mare than 30yrs and has become so stinkingly rich thereby and hus members are still poor despite all those years of offering collecting and he must continue to collect to get them out of povery? BLACK LIE! And again what about the rich members or are ther no rich members in his church? Has he stop collecting offerings from them? if the only he collects is to get them out of poverty, how can he get those who are already rich out of poverty? STUPID LIE! If he hasnt at any time stop collecting offering from poor members who became rich, then there are many obvious reasons he still collects offerings from his poor members and getting them out of poverty is not one of them. A sincere and an unhiased answer to the above questions will reveal the 419 spirit behind such statement from a pator. it is highly regrettanle that most nigerian christians do not read between the lines of penticostal smooth double talk. They have been brain-wahed to always end up with a position or practice papa says is right irrespctive of what Christ says anout the matter or the Apostles exemplified in acis and the epistles. Their christian philosophy is " My Papa, Right Or Wrong " Their heart is on fire but their head on ice!

It takes a degree of PRIDE AND ARROGANCE TO SAY certain things you've said about this man.
Yes. there are fraudulent preachers. But not all are.
However, when God is with a man. Just be careful. Try.
Resist the temptation to judge him. That's what Miriam and Aaron did to Moses and God was angry. A proud man is haughty and repels correction but a meek man will find mercy in the eyes of God
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by kingiyin: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
edekoln:
What a curious and dubious statement coming from a "big man of god! " I fail to understand why this obvious and manifest falsehood could be lost on any rational human being let alone a spirit-filled christian. Firstly, are there only poor folks in his church? If the only reason he still collects offering from them is to get out of poverty, is going to stop collecting offering when all of them become rich? How lomg is it goimg to take him to get them out of poverty? He's been taking offering from them for mare than 30yrs and has become so stinkingly rich thereby and hus members are still poor despite all those years of offering collecting and he must continue to collect to get them out of povery? BLACK LIE! And again what about the rich members or are ther no rich members in his church? Has he stop collecting offerings from them? if the only he collects is to get them out of poverty, how can he get those who are already rich out of poverty? STUPID LIE! If he hasnt at any time stop collecting offering from poor members who became rich, then there are many obvious reasons he still collects offerings from his poor members and getting them out of poverty is not one of them. A sincere and an unhiased answer to the above questions will reveal the 419 spirit behind such statement from a pator. it is highly regrettanle that most nigerian christians do not read between the lines of penticostal smooth double talk. They have been brain-wahed to always end up with a position or practice papa says is right irrespctive of what Christ says anout the matter or the Apostles exemplified in acis and the epistles. Their christian philosophy is " My Papa, Right Or Wrong " Their heart is on fire but their head on ice!

So, now, you tell us what the bible says about tithe and offering? If you are a Christian that is
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Kayelyon: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2015
excel455:
whoever is d admin here shd pls close dis thread....This is just too much.

Sadly, it won't stop.
The spirit of liberalism that has suppressed the voice of the church of America is spreading in this nation and we're seeing more and more people looking the fear of God or His servants.
They are "mere men" like us they say.
Preachers are now constantly under attack for anything they do. Even when they mean no harm.
It's all part of Satan's plan. The church is getting too glorious and taking too much territories. So he must fight.
Attacking the integrity of God's servants, making many loose respect for them and many more go back into the world.
To every believer here, BE WISE!
Don't sponsor a demonic agenda in bid to "enlighten" pple.
Choose to see and speak of the good in others. Esp those that Labour for the master. Resist the temptation of pulling them down. It is humility to respect DELEGATED AUTHORITY.
Do you lack understanding? down
Why is what he said hard for anyone to understand?

Money is an expression of value and sacrifice. And heaven rewards it. God took note of the widow 's mites, personally accepted abel's offering, recieved sacrifices from Abraham.
HEAVEN RECORDS EVERY SACRIFICE OF GOD'S CHILDREN.
Now how does this warrant the derogatory remarks you see here.
Lord have mercy!
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Kayelyon: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
LEXYCOM:

What he meant is that heaven reckons with every offering u give........you are right to say offering is used for the work of God on earth.....so, when next u give offering, give with a pure heart and a regenerated heart

Exactly!
"Your offerings go to heaven".
How is this hard for any believer to understand.
Of course we know that naira and dollars are not spent in heaven. So it's not sarcasm to imply such. it's foolishness.
But our money is an expression of value. it's common sense.
Money whether in form of coins, cash or livestock is an expression of value AND HEAVEN TAKES NOTE OF EVERYTHING!
HEAVEN recognized the widow's mite, God personally accepted Abel's offering and several examples abound in scriptures to show us that HEAVEN RECIEVES THE SACRIFICES OF GOD'S CHILDREN AS UNTO GOD.

The spirit of the anti Christ is stirring up rebellion in the hearts of pple.
And sadly, many don't realize it.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by edekoln: 11:59pm On Dec 09, 2015
oh
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by edekoln: 12:37am On Dec 10, 2015
Kayelyon:

It takes a degree of PRIDE AND ARROGANCE TO SAY certain things you've said about this man.
Yes. there are fraudulent preachers. But not all are.
However, when God is with a man. Just be careful. Try.
Resist the temptation to judge him. That's what Miriam and Aaron did to Moses and God was angry. A proud man is haughty and repels correction but a meek man will find mercy in the eyes of God

This has nothing to do with pride or haughtiness but has everything thing to do with rightly dividing the word of truth. Now, let me ask you some few questions:
1. if the ONLY reason he ONLY collects offerings is to get poor church goers out of poverty, does it mean he doesnt collect offerings from the rich ones?
2. Does it mean that despite more than 30yrs of collecting tithes and offering, there are still only poor folks and nobody rich in his church?
3. Is he STILL collecting offering from the poormembers who became rich by giving him their offering?
4. If he hasnt stop collecting from them, do you think he has the intention of ever stopping to collect offering even when all his poor members become rich?
5. If he has no intention to stop collecting offerings from them, why should he say that the ONLY reason he STILL collects offerings is to get his poor members out of poverty?
6. Dont you think that is outright fraudulence? Or would you say thats inspiration from the Holy Ghost ?
As for miriam and Aaron , their case is different from what we have here. They were motivated by envy and sibling rivary to question Moses' authority not that they knew or percieved that Moses was breaking the laws God gave through him. Besides Paul condenmed Peter when Peter went the way of hypocrisy and Paul didnt get leprosy!!
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by edekoln: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2015
[/quote][color=#006600]
kingiyin:

So, now, you tell us what the bible says about tithe and offering? If you are a Christian that is

I think it will be more appropriate to allow the scriptures tell you whar it says about tithe and offerings.

Tithe:
1. Gen. 14: 18-24
2. Gen. 28: 20-21
3. Lev. 27: 30-34
4. Num. 18: 20-32
5. Deut. 12: 2-19
6. Deut. 14: 22-29
7. Deut. 26: 12-15
8. 2 Chron. 31: 8-21
9. Neh. 10: 35-39
10. Neh 13: 4-5
11. Neh 13: 10-12
12. Mal 3: 8-13
13, Matt 23: 23

Offerings

2 Corinth 9: 5-7!!!

If any pastor collects tithes (if they say christians must pay tithe) and offerings, and does not follow the above scriptures to the letter, that pastor is either adding or subtracting from the scriptures and so, he is a fraudster, a false prophet, a fake pastor, a conman, a deciever and above all an anti-christ.
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by Adaeze003(f): 9:16am On Dec 10, 2015
EdCure:

Maybe he meant that you're sowing heavenly seeds. Remember what Jesus said about laying treasures in heaven.

So... you lay your own treasures in heaven by paying offering tell me something! grin grin
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by excel455(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2015
hmmm well said. I pray GOD's mercies reach out to us as we need it more than ever
Kayelyon:

Sadly, it won't stop.
The spirit of liberalism that has suppressed the voice of the church of America is spreading in this nation and we're seeing more and more people looking the fear of God or His servants.
They are "mere men" like us they say.
Preachers are now constantly under attack for anything they do. Even when they mean no harm.
It's all part of Satan's plan. The church is getting too glorious and taking too much territories. So he must fight.
Attacking the integrity of God's servants, making many loose respect for them and many more go back into the world.
To every believer here, BE WISE!
Don't sponsor a demonic agenda in bid to "enlighten" pple.
Choose to see and speak of the good in others. Esp those that Labour for the master. Resist the temptation of pulling them down. It is humility to respect DELEGATED AUTHORITY.
Do you lack understanding? down
Why is what he said hard for anyone to understand?

Money is an expression of value and sacrifice. And heaven rewards it. God took note of the widow 's mites, personally accepted abel's offering, recieved sacrifices from Abraham.
HEAVEN RECORDS EVERY SACRIFICE OF GOD'S CHILDREN.
Now how does this warrant the derogatory remarks you see here.
Lord have mercy!
Re: "Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye by excel455(m): 12:17pm On Dec 10, 2015
You see....It is not wisdom to judge a man of GOD(whether fake or original) as u did not install them there. Could u just stop criticizing them and keep ur opinions to yourself. Besides a man of GOD is still a man and has every tendency to make mistakes. That peter made a mistake...did not make him less holy or less righteous as our righteousness as Christians is of GOD. If Pastor Adeboye has committed an error by saying what he said, leave him to GOD to chastise him instead of u making unnecessary criticism about him and making another believer who isn't strong in faith to fall or will u tell me that Moses didn't make mistakes even as a leader, the only person that is authorized to criticize a man of GOD is GOD himself. God wanted to destroy the Israelites all just because they were complaining and murmuring against Moses which can be viewed in our world as criticism. A word is enough for the wise. Let him who has ears listen.
edekoln:

This has nothing to do with pride or haughtiness but has everything thing to do with rightly dividing the word of truth. Now, let me ask you some few questions:
1. if the ONLY reason he ONLY collects offerings is to get poor church goers out of poverty, does it mean he doesnt collect offerings from the rich ones?
2. Does it mean that despite more than 30yrs of collecting tithes and offering, there are still only poor folks and nobody rich in his church?
3. Is he STILL collecting offering from the poormembers who became rich by giving him their offering?
4. If he hasnt stop collecting from them, do you think he has the intention of ever stopping to collect offering even when all his poor members become rich?
5. If he has no intention to stop collecting offerings from them, why should he say that the ONLY reason he STILL collects offerings is to get his poor members out of poverty?
6. Dont you think that is outright fraudulence? Or would you say thats inspiration from the Holy Ghost ?
As for miriam and Aaron , their case is different from what we have here. They were motivated by envy and sibling rivary to question Moses' authority not that they knew or percieved that Moses was breaking the laws God gave through him. Besides Paul condenmed Peter when Peter went the way of hypocrisy and Paul didnt get leprosy!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church / Church Members Kneel Down To Welcome Their Pastor.photos Go Viral / Meet Prophet Udensi Godlove Behind Audio Warning Nigerians Against Disaster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.