Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,537 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? (24002 Views)

Addax Retrenches Over 90% Of Its Contract Staff / List Of Companies That Use And Dump Their Staff In Nigeria / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by humbleme: 5:18pm On Jun 06, 2009
first bank pay contract staff 20k as of march dis yr dont know of now but dey were sayi sometin abt increasin so ask wellwellb4 u make any move
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:08pm On Jun 06, 2009
even if they pay up to 100k for contract staff (which of course isn't the case), why would anyone
want to pay someone to secure a job?
what is this country turning into anyway?
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by eazyman(m): 9:40pm On Jun 07, 2009
jodeci:

Wonderful!!! you sure must be admn managing one mushroom company in ur fathers compund way back home.U are a big minus to the fore going thread.Its is better to shut up most times.

This is truly a grammatical warfare involving grammatical missiles and bombs, No wonder some socalled Nigerian graduates are a disgrace to the country.
Tell me how this adm manager passed his english exams.
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by dammiecool(m): 2:26pm On Jun 08, 2009
eazyman easy now grin grin grin
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by Noshame: 7:19pm On Jun 08, 2009
The recruitment agency 4 1st Bank as of today is Michael Stevens. they r located at Iponri opposite Pampers private school! Please do not pay anyone to get a job!
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by siyanbola: 7:53pm On Jun 08, 2009
Alot of speculations about 1st bank medicals in batches. I pray they call the 2nd batch soon
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2009
You pay lecturers to pass exams. You pay to graduate. You pay to get posted to a state
of your choice for national youth service. Now you're paying to get a job. I expect you'll
have to pay to keep the job too and get promoted. We are going really going downwards
fast in this country. Welcome to the new Nigeria!
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by saintphone: 1:01pm On Jun 11, 2009
Hello guys
Can anyone tell me requirement for employemnt to First bank as a full staff

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by okuse(m): 3:31pm On Jun 11, 2009
Contract staff in 1st bank earn 72k/month now. Entry level is 1.7m/annum b4 confirmation, after confirmation is 2.4m/annum. Contract staff recruitment is done by a recruitment agency called insourcing limited. You can visit their website www.insourcinglimited.com and submit ur CV.
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:39am On Jun 12, 2009
You didn't mention anything about payment. Don't they collect money too
in that agency?
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by okuse(m): 2:41pm On Jun 12, 2009
The agency does not collect money. Just visit the website and submit Ur CV. Anybody that asks for money is 419.
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by Joshcoli(m): 4:01pm On Jun 12, 2009
Skye Bank Pays 60k for contract staffs
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 13, 2009
Yes, anyboy that demands for money for employment is 419!
The earlier we all know that, the better!
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by damioged: 9:08am On Nov 03, 2013
Leks: well penfold,entry level pay in 1st bank isn't 114k.d info isn't correct, i can tell that cos i work there.

Pls cud u den hlp out with how much dey pay?
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by slim49z(m): 3:09pm On Mar 04, 2015
I got a msg today to come for interview for a Bank Verification officer. I suspect its a contract staff position.
I was contacted by a recruiting agency. Dnt knw d bank yet. Anybody knw d salary of contract staffs of recent?
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by dbanjy: 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
@slim, which of D contract firm is dat?
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
I know for sure that First bank pays 71k for contract staff.. A friend got the job (abuja) via VLA.

1 Like

Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by gra8mind(m): 8:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
2Str8:
I know for sure that First bank pays 71k for contract staff.. A friend got the job (abuja) via VLA.
pls can VLA do posting to Ibadan after the interview has being done in Lagos?
Re: Salary Of Contract Staff In First Bank? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
That i cant really say. You shud give their office a call
gra8mind:
pls can VLA do posting to Ibadan after the interview has being done in Lagos?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Agosu Albert Fagla: Lagos Job Seeker Posts Job Request On A Banner / How Did You Get Your Present Job? / Stanbic IBTC's Recruitment 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.