Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,033 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers (27065 Views)

How Petrol Tankers Move In Canada And Abidjan / At Least 3 Burnt To Death In Benue After 2 Tankers Crashed In Ukum Lga(graphic) / Photos From The Accident Along Lekki Ajah Road This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Reference(m): 11:34am On Dec 08, 2015
DONSMITH123:
I think its high time the government do something about tankers.

Try na. They will show you they are bigger than government.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Cuteamigo1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
honestly Nigeria needs to develop another port city so that goods and others services cab easily be imported and exported from the country. I don't no why it has to be lagos only. no wonder the state is over crowded.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 08, 2015
sweetpies:

Kihehehehehehehehe ol boy you funny oo grin
I know. But ı cant say the same about you cos ı cant see your face.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by refiner(f): 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
vocalprince:

abeg teach me how to "toast"gals. I no knw weda gals be bread but I like start with U so...Good morning Love, How WS ur night, hope U slept well. did I do good?
re u Frm Onitsha?cos Dats Hw Dey talk to gals....hnmmm guys sha
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
refiner:

na so ur mate Dey toast gal?
Teach me how to toast properly then, ı wıll forever be ındebted
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Its even better now because commercial buses are running one way to coconut. from coconut you can bike it to Apapa. And when its too bad that you cant even see buses.People trek from mile 2 to coconut. If you have the mind and the cash you can board bike.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Drenix(m): 1:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
bros it has tayed o
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by ikorodureporta: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2015
So they'v pushed the trauma away from Surulere, to Okokomaiko undecided
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by murmee: 6:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
ckmayoca:
Decongest lagos dem say no. I wonder how lagos will be in the next 20yrs.
Twenty years ke? In five years, Lagos traffic will be impossible. Have you seen what those okada boys are doing at second rainbow bus stop? along the same mile two road. You will think there's no government in Lagos. Frankly speaking Ambode's mind is on second term. So anything goes.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by akigbemaru: 9:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
mILE 2 ROAD AND YET ANOTHER HOLDUP.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
youngpol:
I know. But ı cant say the same about you cos ı cant see your face.

What you need the face for? I just commented on your statement. Stay focused silly grin
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by vocalprince(m): 10:49am On Dec 09, 2015
refiner:

re u Frm Onitsha?cos Dats Hw Dey talk to gals....hnmmm guys sha

Nope. stayed their sometime ago, graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, serving in Enugu state. so U see,...I can "toast" U in different ways U can't Imagine. have fun dear.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
sweetpies:

What you need the face for? I just commented on your statement. Stay focused silly grin
I am focused. Unless you're callıng yourself a dıstractıon.
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by refiner(f): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
vocalprince:

Nope. stayed their sometime ago, graduated from Nnamdi Azikiwe University Awka, serving in Enugu state. so U see,...I can "toast" U in different ways U can't Imagine. have fun dear.

so I guessed rite......Onitsha way of toastin gals re weired.hav fun too
Re: See The State Of Mile 2 Road This Morning Cause By Petrol Tankers by vocalprince(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2015
refiner:

so I guessed rite......Onitsha way of toastin gals re weired.hav fun too

Lool!!! U are right my dear. I would have replied U since but my hospital job allows me little time for myself. How have U been na? are U on watsapp or any other social network? please add me with 08038380181. bye.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: Ago Palace Way Road In Lagos: How Bad Could It Get? / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth On Europe Bound Migrant Ship (pics) / Cost Of Transport Around Lagos Major Routes For Workers - Cotenant.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.