Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour (33165 Views)

This Very Pretty Nigerian Fire Fighter Is Causing A Twitter Meltdown! (photos) / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice / A Very Pretty Nairalander Needs Your Votes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by fulfillbill(m): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Sperm-paste is effective and efficient...give it to her and if yours doesn't work for her, then its most probable

that she's not for you.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Dreyl(m): 10:46am On Dec 08, 2015
stupidity:
so I am now the crazy one that is advicing you on what to do, abi? angry
LOL I'm not saying you are crazy, what I'm implying is that it will be impossible to do what you subjected.

1 Like

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by bqlekan(m): 10:51am On Dec 08, 2015
the little I understand bou mouth odour isn't all about brushing, it might be bad breathe due to unhealthy lungs or airways... get closer to her, talk HP this problem with her and go for medical advice..,
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Dreyl(m): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:

buy her oral B toothpaste..it works well to fight germs in the teeth.you could add a mouth wash to it too.then she uses it daily,she'll be alright
I'm afraid of losing her, what if i tell her her mouth stinks that's why i bought the Oral B toothpaste for her, won't she get angry and leave?

1 Like

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
I'm afraid of losing her, what if i tell her her mouth stinks that's why i bought the Oral B toothpaste for her, won't she get angry and leave?

D earlier u tell her d better soon or later d odour will put u off!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get to meet her close frnds or sisters talk to them bou it politely if they say dats ow it has been with her

Damn u gotto let her kno

She wud b hurt bt wen she sees u are really ready to help her she wud giv in

Dnt tink u gona b d first to let her kno bou her mouth odour ur manner of approach towards d situation is wat will make her reason nd seek ur help!!!!!!!
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by CaroLyner(f): 11:18am On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
do you think she wouldnt know her mouth stinks?people must have shown it to her one way or another.am sure she's aware.. you really have to be very tactful the way you talk to her about this..lest you hurt her feelins.you could start by telling her you care about her and what you're about to say is to help her.use your tact skill.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by princealexndre(m): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:
Maybe she dosnt brush daily. Trick to use
on her nxt time. 'Hey babe am bored, can we goan brush our teeth?
she will be like WTF!
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by CaroLyner(f): 11:23am On Dec 08, 2015
princealexndre:
she will be like WTF!
i was joking
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by princealexndre(m): 11:27am On Dec 08, 2015
CaroLyner:
i was joking
hehehe grin
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:42am On Dec 08, 2015
Pictures of the girl or?

1 Like

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by cutetopsey(f): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2015
Chei! This na serius case grin
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by tolexy007(m): 11:43am On Dec 08, 2015
stupidity:
Before I advice u, how endowed is her buuby and buuty??

I want to know if they are worth my advice.
ur user name have said it all undecided
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by marvikec: 11:44am On Dec 08, 2015
[size=28pt]Scholarship Offer:
http://sceneuk100..com[/size]
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by freeborn76(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2015
make she eat chingum and flush with mouthwash na...it is manageable. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by braine(m): 11:44am On Dec 08, 2015
Mouth odour ke. I cant even ask such out.
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by adedayourt(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
I met this girl at first Bank yesterday, she's an epitome of beauty, but the only thing bizzare about her is the odoriferous odour that oozes out of her mouth, however I didn't have a long convo With her because of the odour, I wonder what she ate, cry but she's fun to be with, please guys what should I do? should i tell her or not?

was ur biz, u just met yesterday
. . . or do u av oda agender u av fr her u avnt mentioned
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:
I met this girl at first Bank yesterday, she's an epitome of beauty, but the only thing bizzare about her is the odoriferous odour that oozes out of her mouth, however I didn't have a long convo With her because of the odour, I wonder what she ate, cry but she's fun to be with, please guys what should I do? should i tell her or not?

Too much of BJ
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2015
She should suck more sperm. it's clears mouth odour smiley
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by dickyaloy: 11:47am On Dec 08, 2015
stupidity:
Before I advice u, how endowed is her buuby and buuty??

I want to know if they are worth my advice.

He seeking for a solution to be able to help her, and u are here to know how booty she is.

1 Like

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by cutebobo(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2015
And you think she is not on nairaland too?
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by danidee10(m): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2015
Lovelynature:
End Time body odour.

Don't bother telling her as it may affect her self esteem as a woman. Just keep chatting with her. It could be just that moment and may not be a usual thing. Your constant convo with her will tell you better.

abeg read well na no be everything be end time....OP said mouth odor not body... undecided
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Walesadeyemi(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2015
Don't tell her oooo.....it could be that she didn't eat anything all day and her throat was dry.......dried throat causes mouth odor, so meet her again and try seeing (smelling) if she really does have mouth odor
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by zinachidi(m): 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
mirexxx:
tell her pls
so she'll find a solution to it sad
ewwwww!
if you don't, who will?
lol, and how u would u feel if a dude told u, u have mouth odour(i'm not saying u have o, just an 'if')
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2015
No Big deal about Mouth odour. Next time u're talking to her just imagine that the odour is coming from her ass (not her mouth)
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by islandmoon: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2015
is she the manager at the bank? or a customer abi na one of those cleaner? hehehehehe! no comment oo!
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:

I have the SOLUTION, though it is tasking
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by otiigba1(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2015
Wash her mouth with bleach *jokes* grin, i recommend a mouth wash called corsodoyl works like magic, she may have a gum problem. A lot of women do.

1 Like

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Dreyl:

when u start a race ur aim z 2 finish it no matter d circumstances.. Try 2 b close with ha.. Do sum large chunk of txtin' bk nd forth.. Dn in d middle f it u tel her politely.. If she happens 2 fal in love with u dn its certain she'd take more consideratn 2 her oral hygiene!
Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Sanchase: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Omg I met the same girl at first bank too yesterday, she gave you her number as well shocked

Oboy her mouth odour no be here.

1 Like

Re: She's Very Pretty But Has A Mouth Odour by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 08, 2015
Typical of most beautiful ladies. Can't understand why they are like that. If one hole is odiferous it means others will be same as well.

Probably may be she has just finished swallowing cum or rimming. x.x.x™

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

7 Things To Do When You Are Tempted To Cheat In A Relationship / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Military Man And His Fiancee / 12 Signs A Nigerian Girl Has Friend-zoned You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.