Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,036,500 members, 7,447,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 June 2023 at 12:38 PM
Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Signs To Show You Are Wasting Your Time Being With Him (417 Views)
8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / 5 Reasons Why We Need To Stop Wasting Sperm / 5 Types Of Women Who Will Only End Up Wasting Your Time (2) (3) (4)
|9 Signs To Show You Are Wasting Your Time Being With Him by naphunlimited(m): 10:25am On Dec 08, 2015|
You may love someone who doesn't share the same deep rooted feelings as you, instead of waiting around for something that might never come, it's better to count your losses and move on!
He may have the best smile or face that made your heart skip but the signs will read that he's not right for you.
here are a few signs that you are simply wasting your time on that guy:
1. He's yet to ask you out on a real date: As much as you don't want to rush things, if after numerous talks and chats you haven't been asked out yet on a date, then maybe he isn't just that into you.
2. He still hangs out with his ex: It's okay to be friends with your ex, but when he keeps hanging out with her and it's obvious even on social media, then that's a wake up call for you.
3. You feel like you should be someone else with him: You find it really hard to open up to him.
4. Your relationship is more physical than emotional: It's more like a one-way street than a 50-50 thing.
5. His words are louder than his actions: You often get lots of 'miss you', constantly feel upset when your messages to him are not replied.
please continue reading here-http://jessynaphtali..com.ng/2015/12/9-signs-to-show-you-are-wasting-your.html
|Re: 9 Signs To Show You Are Wasting Your Time Being With Him by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 08, 2015|
Advises on recent posts have been about moving on. Whatever happens to fixing it when it's not working? We all could do more than taking a leap.
In Heartbreaks And Anger? Forgiveness Is The Key / Any Information / Romancelanders Derailing Threads.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18