Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

14 Salary Negotiation Responses That Could Cost You Your Dream Job! - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 14 Salary Negotiation Responses That Could Cost You Your Dream Job! (35291 Views)

5 Months After Landing My Dream Job In An Int'l NGO, The Admin Shocked Me Today / Best Respond To Four Salary Negotiation Questions / Reasons Why Your CV Doesn't Get You A Job Interview Or Responses From Hr's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14 Salary Negotiation Responses That Could Cost You Your Dream Job! by Suzyky4u(f): 3:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please ooo let's not forget. If you haven't voted, Please help me win this. It won't take up to a minute of your time. kindly click on this link www.Instagram.com/suzy_hairvolution and like the first picture on my timeline (It's an entry I made of Tonto Dike) Please, I beg you in the name of God. God bless you as you do. Thanks
Re: 14 Salary Negotiation Responses That Could Cost You Your Dream Job! by dopestkidda(m): 12:43pm On May 07, 2019
Are You Looking for a Professional Resume Design or CV Design Service?

You’re in the right place!

Did you know the average recruiter spends just 6 seconds looking at each resume?

By working with an expert you can make sure yours stands out - instead of ending up in the trash!

What the Packages Cover

I will Create unique, custom resume design or CV design . (I use modern, minimal styles to ensure the key facts ‘pop out’ to busy recruiters!)

*All resumes/cover letters will be delivered in editable Word and PDF file formats*

For a unique, custom resume design or CV design at affordable prices call or whatsapp me on +2348164287840

Order Today!

Getting your dream job is a big deal – so don’t leave this to chance... Order my professional resume design and writing service today!

Re: 14 Salary Negotiation Responses That Could Cost You Your Dream Job! by Bankzkelly1: 2:48am On Nov 16, 2019
NYSC Launches Job Portal For Corps Members (Read Details)

The National Youth Service Corps has launched a job portal that would enhance job seeking opportunities for Corps Members and also make them available for prospective employers.

NYSC Director-General, Brigadier General Sulaiman Kazaure, while speaking at the launch today in Lagos, urged Corps Members to make themselves available for job opportunities with the aid of the portal.

He added that the portal would serve as a pool for employers searching for suitable candidates and also provide a means of verification of credentials.

Click here to read full details
http://46naija.com.ng/nysc-launches-job-portal-for-corps-members-read-details/
Re: 14 Salary Negotiation Responses That Could Cost You Your Dream Job! by Mosfemi: 4:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
Start freelancing on https://wecruite.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Letter To All Fresh Graduates and Job seekers / 10 Things A Graduate Should Do While Waiting For A Good Job Offer / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.