Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,907 members, 7,802,951 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump (57002 Views)

Donald Trump Bans Diego Maradona From Entering US "For Insulting Trump On TV" / Grace Mugabe's Cars Stopped From Leaving Zimbabwe. Photos / Donald Trump To Sign Orders Restricting Refugee, Muslims From Entering US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by RichDad1(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
onac16:
he will lose. the God the Muslims serve will not let him win.

hit like if you agree
Which useless god are you guys serving?
Rubbish! The average Muslims is a backstabber with no form of tolerance and treats their wife second class citizens. angry
And I'm talking from experience. coolcool

9 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by mathow55(m): 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Gmekx:

That's extremist, you should be kicked out of this world
I no dey surprise!!! he dey all of Una blood!!! misguided fellows from 623AD

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by MsZeezah: 2:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
I wish the idiots Nigerians saying Trump for President here will tune into American politics and know that Donald Trump is anti-black too. American born black, African born blacks, it doesn't matter. Blacks are all things evil to him (rapists, welfare queens, never do wells). Hes gonna deport illegals and immigrants. (Either legal or not) and I'm sure y'all have one or two relative residing here in the US. If not more.

But your hatred of Islam won't allow you reason like rational beings. Anyways, your hate of Islam doesn't move me an inch. Let's see if y'all haters will make heaven as well. Cos it will be a disaster if otherwise. Nigerians stay in Nigeria and be salty, thinking they know anything about American politics. I laugh.

Did you guys even know this idiot was Democrat and that it was his hate of Obama that drove him into the Republican Party? Anyways, Trump will be president in his dynasty. Cos there is no way in hell that guy with the horrible toupe is winning the GOP primaries. Lmao. Even his party members are accusing him of being an undercover Democrats planted by Hillary or Bernie to make the Republicans look like crazy racists. I don't even know which one is worse between Carson, Fiorina and Trump! Lord have mercy.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Zaikon(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
true2god:
Saudi arabia does not issue visa to anybody whose names are Joseph, Peter, David, elizabeth, Emmanuel, Benjamin, Timothy, and other christian related names, unless you are a diplomat or a white oil worker (like an expatriate).

So if the US stop issuing visas to people whose names are mohammed, aisha, abdulkareem, usman, muttalib, zainab, and other islamic\arab names, it is ok. Security first.
get sense bro Americans have Muslims
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
In as much as I don't like extremism ... But the world really needs to do something about Islam ..

Ignoring the disease called Islam is like lgnoring hiv and waiting for the doomsday ..

I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam ...

5 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Larryhoover(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
It is so sadden and bewildering that issue like this could be used for political purpose.
Well, i don't blame Trump for he is only doing all necessities to get what he is aspiring for,
But is it that he has forgotten that most looming issues of such nature in the world is one way
or the other always motivated by US through their conspiracy theory and covert operations
due to their interest in regions affected?
Have we ever asked why **9-11** attack on world trade center and pentagon was investigated
but later swept under the carpet and was never made to see the light

If para-venture Trump later emerge the next US president which is most unlikely,
I think the world should be ready for the much anticipated World War III.
On the long run he might break Adolf Hilter record or even make history with his own actions.

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nemesis99(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
i thought this man said he doesnt drink or smoke. i am beginning to doubt that cuz his utterances are betraying him angry
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by mathow55(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
FunnyDude:
Islam for life..I rather being a Muslim than Christianity.
Allah will not make the Idiot Trump emerge as a president he is fucking bastard ain't even mature to lead a local government let alone US.

Lailah illah llahu Muhammad rosullulaha.
There is no God except Allah and Muhammad is his messenger and final legacy.

I love Islam no matter what.

see this confused fellow
smh!!!! you better take time to study that your Quran so that your eyes will be open
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by adellam16(f): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
This joker has started again, no need to stress urself Donald duck u can never be d US president with ur running mouth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by litetias(m): 2:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is wrong on so many levels. You can't say because there are some few radical muslims then all Muslims are radicals.
That is fallacious. Its the same way that all Nigerians are not trusted by foreigners because of some bad eggs.
Such a politician when elected president can also lobby the US Congress to pass a law barring all Nigerians from entering the US just because some are dubious.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Peacewealth(f): 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
does that include our president?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by InvertedHammer: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
/
One thing I know is that the Muslim fellow preaching peace is only buying time until he/she is called to jihad.

Let them stay in their countries and bomb themselves to ashes the same way BH is bombing those that tacitly supported them into abyss.

\

6 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Those are his opinions. As silly as they sound.

America is a democracy. There is separation of powers. He needs to be reminded about it.

Also, he can easily be voted out after 4 years. Assuming he ever becomes president.

Pay no mind to him. But I like his opinions and how he trash talks Arabians and Africans.

If we focused on our countries, make them peaceful, secure and develop them, perhaps we wont run to the U.S. And please let no one talk about how the CIA did this and that. Can the Nigerian DSS go and make people fight against the US?

Can the Syrian secret service go create a radical group of Americans to fight the American Government? I would love to see them try.

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Get this, it is not about the highest number of casualties in U.S soil. America has the best intelligence in the world, that's why those terrorists have not been succeeding in carrying out attacks. It is about Islam being a threat to humanity. If you fail to see that Islam is a threat to world peace them I'm deeply sorry for you.

Now lemme ask, how many people have been killed by ISIS, BOKO HARAM, etc this past year alone?
Rossikk:
Most of you here are even more ignorant and stupi.d than Americans. In the last 15 years, less than 20 Americans have been killed by muslims on US soil. But 30,000 Americans are killed by their own countrymen YEARLY by guns.

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by TGLINKS(m): 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
muslems want 2 islamise them self u says no
biafrans says they are not same people
americans says they dont want them
isrealians says kil 1 and we kill ur 20s
what if they change dia profile but same purpose ? let them be or let them go simple
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by azeezya2007: 2:48pm On Dec 08, 2015
Then he can never be come a ruler in America, this same guy in one of his statement condemned the black race saying blacks are lazy that all there good at is stealing and sex.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by MsZeezah: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
In as much as I don't like extremism ... But the world really needs to do something about Islam ..

Ignoring the disease called Islam is like lgnoring hiv and waiting for the doomsday ..

I don't hate Muslims, I hate Islam ...
Lmao. You don't hate Muslims but you hate Islam? You realize Islam and being a Muslim is synonymous? Madam, Abeg just come out and say it and not sit on the fence acting as if you're not bigoted against Muslims and hate them. Who cares anyways? What a turd! undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Lordnewton1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
Muslims are just causing problems all over the world....End Time Religion!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by kalakuta11: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
So Buhari will not b able to go on American trip again... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by FunnyDude(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
mathow55:

see this confused fellow
smh!!!! you better take time to study that your Quran so that your eyes will be open
Na u buy me data to browse? Quote me again make thunder kill you idiot.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by akeenalee(m): 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2015
true2god:
Saudi arabia does not issue visa to anybody whose names are Joseph, Peter, David, elizabeth, Emmanuel, Benjamin, Timothy, and other christian related names, unless you are a diplomat or a white oil worker (like an expatriate).

So if the US stop issuing visas to people whose names are mohammed, aisha, abdulkareem, usman, muttalib, zainab, and other islamic\arab names, it is ok. Security first.

Ignorance nd do you know how many christians from nigeria nd all over the world enter saudi.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
you're very foolish for calling me a racist. You're completely daft and brainless. Google is your friend.
Rossikk:
Actually, you racist dunce, there are over 14 million muslims in the USA.
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
I support this motion, islam have no respect for human life angry

1 Like

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by SeverusSnape(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
GenbIoodykiller:
grin

so anything mumuhamado Elrufai abduljabbar4 abudulahi etc can't enter USA

trump for presido grin
Yes o. Including PassingShot efilefun Rilwayne001 Rawani and other Mohammedans. grin

Trump for president joor. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by mu2sa2: 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Millerz:
No Muslim country has reached a GDP of one trillion dollars dear.
Mr man Muslim countries will ground the US economy if they were to move there investment s else. Even Mr Trump knows this- his statement is just braggadocio.

1 Like

abbey621:

You are a f*cking novice! My friend John and my uncle Peter came back from Saudi Arabia two months ago, it was their third trip in 2 years, they are not diplomats or expatriates just regular humans like me and you. I don't know what you people gain in spreading hatred!
what about paul and silas your oncuus,shadrach meshach and abednego,all terrorist are muslims,i don't care if all muslims are terrorist, but i know that all terrorist are muslim.

2 Likes

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nemesis99(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
commitcrime:
I ll vote this guy if I was an american
thank God u are not and insha Allah, u will never attain any post that will threaten anybody's freedom
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by ATERI(m): 2:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
Would the ban apply to the Saudis and our own Dangote?
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Ahmad01: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Allahu akbar
Allah will fulfil his promise wheter the polytheist and unbelievers like it or not.Can u imagine the hate comments under this article.Such comments only tend to radicalise and create more disharmony between the two religions.If you wont say something good,it is better to close your mouth.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by roxell120(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
WAY TO GO AND BEST DECISION EVER. THEY DESERVE THEIR SEPARATE CALIPHATE FOR THEIR EVIL . WISH NIGERIA CAN PUSH THEM TO ONE CORNER BUT MANY CHRISTIANS ARE CAUGHT UP IN THEIR WEB EVERYWHERE
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by Nemesis99(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
i thought this man said he doesnt drink or smoke angry i am beginning to doubt his words cuz his utterances are betraying him bigtime
Re: 'Muslims To Be Stopped From Entering US'- Donald Trump by prideofscience: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Well Terrorism is not a Monopoly of Islam. Muslim is Now d Nightattack to d World.

But b4 Middle east are always peaceful. Untill Some thing grows from some where by some pple to bring down some pple.

But remember Islam grows by the day in d Western world, even after many hatred grin

I luv islam with passion..........

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Zimbabwe Coup Updates: Robert Mugabe Seen Moving Through Harare / Trump Vs Merkel: White House Orders Withdrawal Of 9,500 US Troops From Germany / Israel Continues To Pummel Gaza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.