Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,664 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:59 PM

Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. (35000 Views)

Poll: Would you?

Yes: 36% (37 votes)
No: 36% (37 votes)
I'm not a guy: 27% (28 votes)
This poll has ended

Guys Can Lie Sha! / Guys, Can You Buy Sanitary Pad/towel For Your Woman? / Guys Can You Manage A Gal With Saggy Breast? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by OneNaija(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2009
Can you cry in Front of your Girlfriend If she Hurt you so deeply and tears just drop from your eyes in front of your girlfriend and she walk away from you.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2009
Seeing a man cry really gets to me.

But then it depends why he's crying sha.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Secretz(f): 10:13pm On Jun 01, 2009
I don't know any guys that cry that easily, but when they do it's often about something deep. !! (like the death of a loved one-which makes sense)! grin

ibkaye:

Seeing a man cry really gets to me.

But then it depends why he's crying sha.

Gets to you like how hun? grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 01, 2009
Secretz:

I don't know any guys that cry that easily, but when they do it's often about something deep. !! (like the death of a loved one-which makes sense)! grin

Gets to you like how hun? grin

Lol, like somehow , I feel sad too
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Secretz(f): 10:22pm On Jun 01, 2009
ibkaye:

Lol, like somehow , I feel sad too

awwww, I know what you mean. Especially when it's not something they do often. grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 01, 2009
Secretz:

awwww, I know what you mean. Especially when it's not something they do often.  grin
It depends, especially a GROWN man smiley
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by wanville(m): 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2009
smiley
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by follypimpi(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2009
I rememba crying once when i failed my JAMB exam and it so happen  that my GF was with me.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by yme1(f): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2009
if he cries cause i hurt him
ouchhhhhhhhhhhhhhh thats not good
i will feel sooooooo sad
wait a min this applies to both male or female tongue
infact this thread isnt meant for the babes but guys cheesy
am out of here grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by MaiSuya(m): 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2009
Cry in front of my babe?  shocked shocked naaaa. . . .I'll be too embarrassed. . .  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by StrStruck(f): 4:07am On Jun 02, 2009
It is kinda cute and touching at first, later it gets pretty irritating.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by No2Atheism(m): 4:12am On Jun 02, 2009
1. If she hurts me nope i can't cry and I have never cried, am not that kind of a person. Will it pain me that she hurt me yes off course, it will. But does that mean i would cry because she hurt me, absolutely not.

2. Have i ever cried in front of my girlfriend before, yes off course i have, but not because she hurt me becus she never hurt me, not even once (hence why i am still kicking myself for letting her go). My reason for crying infront of her was completely different and unrelated to this topic infact it was a period of temporary madness  cry cry cry .
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 4:15am On Jun 02, 2009
Oh hellllll nooooooooooooooooo
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 4:16am On Jun 02, 2009
I felt really bad and had to poke myself in the eye with my finger to make it watery.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by biina: 4:58am On Jun 02, 2009
say wetin happen? undecided
I never cry since my JSS days. e be like say water don finis 4 ma eye
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by SeanT21(f): 6:26am On Jun 02, 2009
Most MEN definitely will not. U know how it is with men not wanting to be seen as pussies.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by C2H5OH(f): 6:32am On Jun 02, 2009
SeanT21:

Most MEN definitely will not.[b] U know how it is with men not wanting to be seen as pussies.[/b]
lol whaaaaT ? lol you got that right
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by biola44: 7:57am On Jun 02, 2009
do u know some guys cry 2 get wat they want(emotional blackmail), it could be another format, dont be a victim! grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by ikmoore2(m): 8:26am On Jun 02, 2009
Yes I did once but that was about 6yrs ago, when I was a fresherman in the University grin.

She really hurt me and the tears kept flowing and she was moved emotionally and had to hold me tightly and sincerely begged for 4giveness.

That nite we had it(S*x)like never b4.

But , Guys b4 u cry b4 ur GF make sure she loves u deeply else, If u cry in front of her, she may slap u on top of it.

So be aware!!!!!!!!!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by geolie: 10:26am On Jun 02, 2009
why not ? i can cry in the front of my girl friend. because she is moreless a wife to me. as far as i can pull off my clothes in her present
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by whitelexi(m): 10:34am On Jun 02, 2009
Never cried since i started showering myself, belonged to the Man-Chester-11 group in school where we used to chest the flogging punishments. Didnt cry when i lost family, Money, or even babes. Honestly, i dont think i'm capable of crying! wink wink
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 02, 2009
Nope i don't have tears in my eyes.am an alien.kiddin but i did cry in front of my chic when my mom called me she was sick and was saying stuff like take care of ur brothers when she's gone. I wouldn't care if everyone and friends died but my mom is my heart.(i sound like a pussy).
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Monesty(m): 10:38am On Jun 02, 2009
I want to post topic can any one give me clue or prosidure
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by DONFASZY(m): 10:48am On Jun 02, 2009
GODFORBID BAD TIN

CANT IMAGINE THAT AT ALL,

I HAVE NEVER CRIED FOR OVER 20YRS, because OF BABES SAY WETIN HAPPEN

IMPOSSICANT

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by patwhizkid(f): 10:50am On Jun 02, 2009
Never!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by Monesty(m): 10:55am On Jun 02, 2009
Is possible if what she does really pains you alot as for me I can and I've done it before. Because if you doesn't definately you don't love or care for her on whatsoever she does that touch your heart.

1 Like

Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by PeeDaVinci: 10:57am On Jun 02, 2009
by cry , wat do u mean?? just tear drops from your eyes, or you doing  that baa-baaa-baa-boo-boo-booo thing. If you mean tear drops, i can do that in front of anybody, even my kids (coz i am human), but that baa-baaa-baa-boo-boo-booo thing --NEVER, not in the presence of anybody,
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by OneNaija(m): 10:58am On Jun 02, 2009
My friend did it twice for his girlfriend and he was turn down and fool around, He can cry like a baby.Oh my God this guy can cry and it is so embarrassing to see a guy cry in front of his girlfriend and what pain me most the girl just left I really don't understand what the girl means when she left, Can any girl tell me what is the reasoning why she left the guy when he was crying.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by sod4luv(m): 11:26am On Jun 02, 2009
Cry ke, on top wetin, ko jo!
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by untainted: 11:27am On Jun 02, 2009
depends
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by omar22(m): 11:28am On Jun 02, 2009
Most MEN definitely will not. U know how it is with men not wanting to be seen as pussies.

And what planet are you from!!!

I have heard it all,  a man who feels that he couldnt cry in front of a lady would always live on his ego such person would always feel insecure about himself and such person would live a life of bragging or bravado,  a man who can cry (not a cry baby) shows a sensitive side of himself! in Africa we were brain-washed that crying is a sign of weakness, most ladies feel that a weak man normally cries, such lady would always falls into the hands of a guy who would beat the living daylight out her,  Men are known as the less emotional sex; they are bastions of stability; the rock in the middle of a storm; unflappably cool no matter what the circumstance. Of course, it’s not wrong for men to get emotional. It’s unhealthy to keep one’s feelings bottled up and shoved deep down inside. But when is it okay for a man to display his emotions through crying?

Medieval Japanese and European epics are chock full of male crying. The great warriors in both Beowulf and the Tale of Heiki cry buckets over both great spiritual questions and the death of comrades. The warriors in such stories are expected to cry about issues of war, peace, and ideals, while the women weep over romantic and platonic relationships or out of general sadness, loneliness, or frustration.

Up through the Romantic Era, a permissive, even celebratory attitude toward male crying prevailed. Popular culture was of full of sentimental literature and art featuring men and women falling into each other’s arms and bathing one another with their tears. Tears were seen as proof of a man’s sincerity, honesty, and integrity. The Enlightenment ushered in a more rational ideal of manhood. Tears came to be seen not as an unmitigated virtue, but as sometimes manipulative, illogical, and false.

During the Victorian Era, those virtues thought to be exclusively feminine in nature were celebrated. Women were seen as dainty and fragile, full or emotion and love. Tears have always had a vulnerable and submissive quality to them, and began to be seen as more befitting a man than a woman. As the 20th century emerged, the ideal of the tearless male emerged with it.
Re: Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. by redfred(m): 11:41am On Jun 02, 2009
Maybe, But to be sincere, I cant if its not the loss of a close rel/friend,

But cry in her presence icus of our relationship and all that,
Never, Zulu, zilch, nada,,

I wont know abt you sha, ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“Homosexuality Is A SIN” Young Lady Speaks Of Her Deliverance / Ramsey Nouah Talks About His Wife, 3 Children And 16 Years Of Marriage / A Response To "Don't Marry A Person Who Cannot Satisfy You Sexually"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.