Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Evolve Makeup 6yrs Anniversary Giveaway! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Evolve Makeup 6yrs Anniversary Giveaway! (797 Views)

Buy Your Twill Trousers (3mths-6yrs) From Micostarmall / Ekaette Utip Wins 2016 Akwa-Ibom Anniversary Beauty Pageant (Photos) / Hublot Spirit Of Big Bang Bruce Lee 75th Anniversary Chronograph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Evolve Makeup 6yrs Anniversary Giveaway! by palma(f): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen,

Evolve Makeup Nigeria will be 6yrs tomorrow and I will also be celebrating my 9yrs in the Makeup Industry by having a Major Giveaway. We are going to have 1st price, 2nd Price and 3rd for the most likes on your reposted giveaway picture on our Instagram page! The rule is quite simple dears will post the rules tomorrow on our Instagram Page! 

1st price: Beauty treat Powder Palette, eyeshadow Palette 10pcs Sculpt and blend brush set, Magnifying Mirror and brush egg, 5in1 eyelash

2nd price: 24pcs brush set, brush egg, concealer palette, Contour brush‎, 5in1 Eyelash

3rd price: Makeup remover cloth, brush mesh, ‎ 5in1 eyelash, contour palette

Yeah! It's unbelievable! Head to our Instagram page @evolvemakeupnigeria we will soon post the details!

RBC to your friends! ‎

Re: Evolve Makeup 6yrs Anniversary Giveaway! by palma(f): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2015
INSTAGRAM***GIVEAWAY***

If you love FREE as much as I do, it's time to get excited! I'm giving away Makeup products and tools to celebrate Evolve Makeup 6yrs Anniversary and my 9yrs Anniversary in the Makeup industry. To enter simply Repost this photo and follow @Evolvemakeupnigeria and @evolvemakeupshop, #Evolvemakeupgiveaway and reply with done on our picture. yep it’s that simple! Tag and ask your friends to follow @evolvemakeupnigeria and like your picture. The pictures with the highest likes wins! No buying of likes will be allowed, we will weed out and disqualify those with fake accounts and likes!
Winners will be announced Monday 14th Dec, 2015. Genuine accounts only, no giveaway accounts. Private accounts need to be made public. Open NATION WIDE (gift to be picked from our studio)! By Entering you are acknowledging you are over 18 and understand that Instagram is in no way affiliated, responsible or involved with this giveaway.

1st prize: Beauty treat Powder Palette, eyeshadow Palette 10pcs Sculpt and blend brush set, Magnifying Mirror and brush egg, 5in1 eyelash

2nd prize: 24pcs brush set, brush egg, concealer palette, Contour brush‎, 5in1 Eyelash

3rd prize: Makeup remover cloth, brush mesh, ‎ 5in1 eyelash, contour palette

Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Poise Clothing Unveils Afro-exotica Collections Starring 9ice / 20 Mistakes You Don’t Want To Make In Your 20s / Wrist Watch Available For Pick Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.