Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks (1225 Views)

All The Girls I Wooed Turned Me Down Despite My Good Looks, Stature & Voice / Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Do Guys Appreciate Women Who Can Do The Strip Tease? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Teeboy22(m): 2:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
You can’t judge the book by its cover and it also regards to girls and the impression they create in boys’ minds. There are numerous other things that are important to be present in
you if you really want to become “that one” for life.

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Teeboy22(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2015
#1 – You take care of yoursel

If you thought he
didn’t like your makeup or didn’t appreciate that you
bought this
expensive perfume for him, than you
were wrong.
Subconsciously
every guy is seeking
for a girl who takes care of herself and her beauty as she’ll be doing the same things to him as well

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Teeboy22(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2015
#2 – You are natural

Nevertheless, taking
care of yourself
doesn’t mean
putting a perfect
makeup on your
face all the time. There are such
unique occasions
when you should show your natural beauty and capture his heart with it. For example, when going to
the beach you better think about perfect clothing like light summer dress and accessories like hats and sunglasses. Don’t put any makeup, instead go to the saloon to cleanse your face and make it look fresh and attractive

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Teeboy22(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2015
#3 – You’ve got your own style

Apart from being
natural with your
appearance it is
important to be real from the inside. This means having your
own opinion, points
of view at different
things, and of course
your own style. Don’t dance to his tune – if he doesn’t like you the way you are,
he is not just that one for you. But if[b]he accepts all of your weirdness[/b], you have probably got a great future together.

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by dammytosh: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am not seeing big breast and big ass.

If u like buy the whole perf in the world for some guys, if u don't av a big breast you stand no Shance. grin grin grin grin
Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Teeboy22(m): 2:29pm On Dec 08, 2015
#4 – You are good at cooking

The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. No, it is not just a proverb or an
anatomic fact. Your
cooking skills are
indeed able to
influence his attitude
to you. If you are not that good at cooking yet, go read some books, take some classes and impress him with your only desire to learn how to please him. There is no doubt he’ll appreciate it.

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Teeboy22(m): 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
#5 – You are an interesting kind of personality

It takes some time and efforts to become an
interesting person. You should read lots of
books, watch general enriching programs, and probably possess a hobby. You should have such part of your life that belongs to you only that can be interesting for your partner to know about and that would make you special as opposed to the rest of the female representatives...

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Teeboy22(m): 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2015
#6 – You are a great communicator

It is especially important to find a common ground with your partner. He is going to appreciate you being able to listen to his stories about ups and downs at work, about his new ideas and achievements. Besides, it is
highly appreciated if you find the right words
of support and encouragement – men choose
those women who believe in them more than
they do.

Cc Lalasticlala ishilove , seun!

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Teeboy22(m): 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
#7 – You are optimistic

Girl who has an optimistic and positive outlook on life is a lot more attractive than the one who habitually complains and talks about
her problems all the time. A positive girl is able
to love herself and, therefore, to love her man,
she protects her inner happiness, joy and good mood, and these positive qualities give her a lot of energy which is very attractive. And another simple tip is – smile. When you
smile, the guy will feel that you are approachable and friendly, and he’s more likely to smile back

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2015
What a beauty @ 1st pic. Me lovey wink kiss
Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Teeboy22(m): 2:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
#8 – You are a strong woman

Even though you are a fluffy kitten in his
hands, it is essential to have a will-power and to appear as a self-sufficing woman in times when it is necessary. Your man is not going to
be strong and independent all the time. Each
one of us may have the periods of failures. And those are the times when you should rise
and give a helping hand to your beloved one..

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Teeboy22(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
This thread is dedicated to Aminat508 wink cool

#cheers!cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by kossyablaze(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
Ur kitty must be tyt-Cute Hector et al 2008
Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by agitator: 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
You just nail the wood shocked shocked shocked
Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Cholls(m): 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
My kashybaby got number 8 lock-down.
Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Cholls:
My kashybaby got number 8 lock-down.

Hahhahah....that's my Cholls ! kiss kiss kiss
Ur getting to me well ey? tongue
Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by kilokeys(m): 2:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
Teeboy22:
#4 – You are good at cooking

The way to a man’s heart is through his stomach. No, it is not just a proverb or an
anatomic fact. Your
cooking skills are
indeed able to
influence his attitude
to you. If you are not that good at cooking yet, go read some books, take some classes and impress him with your only desire to learn how to please him. There is no doubt he’ll appreciate it.

If u can't cook like me.. U r finished.. Made this for lunch

1 Share

Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
kilokeys:

If u can't cook like me.. U r finished.. Made this for lunch
Please can I have the recipe? I love the sauce
Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by Darkseid(m): 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nothing as sweet as a girl who you can have an intelligent conversation with. Most of the girls I have met have nothing upstairs. The only time they contibute is while flirting.
Re: 8 Things Guys Appreciate In Girls More Than Good Looks by kilokeys(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
petkruz:

Please can I have the recipe? I love the sauce

Nothing special.. Thats goat meat peppersoup (garnished)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Users / I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak / Difference Between Someone You love, And Someone You Like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.