Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition (1720 Views)

Cars Submerged By Flood In Calabar As Man Climbs On Top His Car And Relaxes / Another Nigerian Man Takes A Nap With His Car In The Middle Of Highway / Honda Eod Or Tiny Light/big Daddy Camry...please Help..gazzuz And Sienna Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by oshiosense(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
My car(1999 P11 Nissan Primera, auto transmission) is making a sound when I try to accelerate as if it is being forced to move and it takes time to respond immediately and/or quickly when I accelerate. Please help me make a imaginary diagnoses, to enable or proceed to put it in order. Gazzuz and co, I hail una o.
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by pitastephen: 3:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
what kind of car, Please specify?
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by oshiosense(m): 3:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
pitastephen:
what kind of car, Please specify?
Nissan Primera(1999-P11)
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by sultaan(m): 5:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
oshiosense:
My car(1999 P11 Nissan Primera, auto transmission) is making a sound when I try to accelerate as if it is being forced to move and it takes time to respond immediately and/or quickly when I accelerate. Please help me make an imaginary diagnoses, to enable or proceed to put it in order. Gazzuz and co, I hail una o.

Imaginary diagnosis is to buy a new car grin
Real diagnosis is to scan the car first and look around the engine for loose or missing components

1 Like

Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
oshiosense:
My car(1999 P11 Nissan Primera, auto transmission) is making a sound when I try to accelerate as if it is being forced to move and it takes time to respond immediately and/or quickly when I accelerate. Please help me make an imaginary diagnoses, to enable or proceed to put it in order. Gazzuz and co, I hail una o.

Blind diagnosis, change MAF

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAme-asI9A8HqUESDZhaw9U71XyKE7_07V6en6OPLFMmVOfWlDwQ[/img]

1 Like

Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by mayor2013: 11:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
oshiosense:

Sounds like a gear box problem
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by oshiosense(m): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2015
GAZZUZZ:

Blind diagnosis, change MAF

[img]http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAme-asI9A8HqUESDZhaw9U71XyKE7_07V6en6OPLFMmVOfWlDwQ[/img]
Thanks, what could be the cost of the MAF and where can I get a genuine one for the best price?
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by DECOtech(m): 7:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
oshiosense:
Thanks, what could be the cost of the MAF and where can I get a genuine one for the best price?

Gazzuzz is kidding you. cos ur description of the problem is vague.
you shld at least let us know if its kpom sound or kom kom sound or kririririririri sound.

you asked for imaginary diagnosis and you are sure getting it.

Lil!

1 Like

Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by luvinhubby(m): 9:56am On Dec 10, 2015
DECOtech:

you shld at least let us know if its kpom sound or kom kom sound or kririririririri sound.

Lil!

grin grin grin
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by kablooee: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2015
Imaginary diagnosis...... Hmmmm I suspect your chair covers.
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by micklplus(m): 1:09pm On Dec 11, 2015
kablooee:
Imaginary diagnosis...... Hmmmm I suspect your chair covers.

Haba! LOL. when he can just change the water in the radiator. grin
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by meetchandus(m): 12:19am On Dec 19, 2015
Hello house,Just got a corolla 2006 model with a mileage of about 152k...I am looking at servicing it next week and need advice of the best Engine oil to use..Please will appreciate any recommendations.Thanks
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by dhemmyhardy(m): 4:55am On Dec 19, 2015
meetchandus:
Hello house,Just got a corolla 2006 model with a mileage of about 152k...I am looking at servicing it next week and need advice of the best Engine oil to use..Please will appreciate any recommendations. Thanks

Hello sir I can supply you Manufacturer Recommended Engine..please what your engine
Specification
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by watchworldpro: 7:33am On Dec 19, 2015
5w30
Re: For Gazzuz And Other Auto Gurus In The House, Help Diagnose His Car's Condition by iamLeo(m): 10:05pm On Dec 21, 2015
DECOtech:

Lil!
Lmao.
Oshio oya tell us wic kind sound b ur own

(1) (Reply)

Should I Buy This Car? / Truck Moving Without Front Tyres In Nigeria / Toyota Camry 2003 Vs Honda Accord 2003 Both Naija Used

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.