Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) (49848 Views)

Drug Suspect In U.S Jumps Into Ocean To Evade Police, Swims Near Huge Shark / Thief Jumps Into A Canal In Festac Town, Lagos To Evade Jungle Justice. Photos / Kidnapper Evans Used N5.8m Phones, 162 Sim Cards To Evade Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
vivianblog2:
tongue tongue tongue

No be so Linda ikeji dey do oh,try dey give people joy na,anyway how much you go sell that space,na how many plots?
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by jmaxjohn(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
zendy:
The only thing that caught my eye was the hot slap that was about land on the guy

Mtcheeew. Police brutality! angry

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by obrain1235: 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmm, checking name.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
And the guy didn't even know that a resetting slap is on the way... Smh

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by K9Uneet(m): 5:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
That policeman slap go reactivate and reset the boy brain

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by jacoik(m): 5:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nigeria law is only made for d poor. dasuki dey house for almost 2 months and police, soldier n boys brigade dey outside his house dey wait for him to b arrested oooo. now tell me, if to say na poor man him be wetin u tink say way go happen. mtchewwwww. pls biliki give me one bottle of coke jare !!!
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by frainc(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
this EJIGBO too get mumu mumu story sha
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by spartoo: 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
EroticAngelina:
awe he doesn't wanna go to prison

I jst like dis ur name shaa..
I wonder hw real u can be grin
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Sirjohn84(m): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
all for a a generator set when some pipo are sharing billion dollar...naija wonder
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by cruzita(f): 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
welcome to kirikiri prison.enjoy ur stay
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by ajayiopy: 5:44pm On Dec 08, 2015
The guy is not wise, he supposed behaved like a mad man and his case will be referred to yaba and from there he can now this episode
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by VOICEOFJUSTICE: 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
ACCORDING TO FASHOLA, GEJ IS THE CAUSE
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Dopeluiz(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by K9Uneet(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
I feel 4d guy cry he is slim and most slim guys av big and long dicks. what a wasted sexually active 22yr old dick cry
Hahahahaha. Na that one pain you pass? You can still share his cell with him o.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by ThisMeansWAR: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
Why is he running .. Its only 3 to 5months in jail ..

That policeman though ... He needs to be sent to Maiduguri to be slapping boko haram .. cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
One hot slap coming up!!!

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by iyatrustee(f): 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
I feel 4d guy cry he is slim and most slim guys av big and long dicks. what a wasted sexually active 22yr old dick cry

That is all that concerns you right? Kontinu sad sad
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by inme: 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
So this guy wan go kirikiri just because of 25k

If I volunteer to pay the 25k, will they allow the youngman to walk away?
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Mattin(m): 5:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Poverty is really turning us into insanity in Naija. So many insane walking the street day in day out. The government should make the environment 'SME and hustling' friendly.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by OLUJOSHINS(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:

seriously. Y is ur case like this naa?
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
iyatrustee:

That is all that concerns you right? Kontinu sad sad

undecided mtcheew
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by fm7070: 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
in Naija, you steal small money and go to jail
steal large sum and get bail on self recognition, the rest na story
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
lofty900:
see the way that police officer opened his hand to slap the man, but he won't have the guts to slap the man who stole $2b for arms procurement.
Don't mind them.
Between him and the apparent thief, who is the REAL THIEF.. ?
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Dopeluiz(m): 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:
Geh sense abeg... Even if na N5 own

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by adesegun121(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Dopeluiz(m): 5:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
inme:
So this guy wan go kirikiri just because of 25k

If I volunteer to pay the 25k, will they allow the youngman to walk away?
Ah taya o... Make dem use dis guy for ultimate search.. E sabi hustle
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
irunooboo:

I was about giving up until I checked your profile and saw your other posts. I then gave up finally

3 Likes

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by GAZZUZZ(m): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
CharlesPhc:

I thought i was the only one that noticed it too.

Only God knows how many had preceeded that slap and how many more would follow after that one.

Police are our friends to render assorted kinds of slap

Rearresting the guy was enough. Slapping is capital punishment, brutality and inhuman by that Policeman. He should be charged to thesame Court

Taaa! That slap nah factory reset! The guy would be very calm now. grin

1 Like

Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by kelvyn7: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
cheesy
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by stonecoldcafe: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
Demmocrats:

For name checkers, food on the table.

Just 25,000 and they are ready to waste this guys future. When our politicians steal in hard currency nothing happens.

Putting him in prison will expose him to more dangerous crooks and hardening him, the best way is settle out of court instead of what they are doing.

This is wickedness from the owner of the generator, after recovering your generator you still took him to court. Igbo's are not known to be wicked.

Please zip it shut.
Re: Man Jumps Off Storey Building To Evade Court Trial (pictured) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
obinnashady:
Lmao..the police man behind him sure recharged his ears with #1500 recharge card

That was for making the police to chase him.
The only time police run is when they see an robbers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man 'Runs Mad' After Sex With Prostitute At Brothel In Surulere, Lagos / EFCC Arrests 14 For Internet Fraud In Lagos / Vigilante Members Kill Lawyer Hours After Being Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.