Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly (105536 Views)

My Wife Sent Her Nude Photos To Zenith Bank Manager In Delta - Man Cries Out / Lady Allows Her Hubby To Marry 2nd Wife, Even Feeds Her On The Wedding Day(pics / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by globalresource: 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
Seen. The message alone has given her character out already.

Another chronic wife beater detected

So u think she should keep quiet and died in silence

So u justified his actions abi....i see

6 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Aminat508(f): 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
NiRfreak:
I pity u if u still have a hidden intention to marry someday...cos your hatred will breed and bring out the evil towards men in you,that will ultimately catch up with you in your matrimonial home.. start working on yourself now
undecided tongue tongue
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by ajayiopy: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
We need more of this men in sambisa to join our gallant soldiers

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by deyvhid26: 6:03pm On Dec 08, 2015
VERY BAD.

How on earth can u av the mind to beat a woman... nt jx a woman! ur pregnant wife undecided
I blame the woman for staying longer with u. angry

men lyk this demon do not deserve anything good in life atall, not even his unborn child.
mtchew.

My dear, divorce him, charge him to court for battery and intended manslaughter of a pregnant woman, then charge him gooood money for damages + money for the kids up keeping(it should be triple d amount), and court should not grant him custody of the kids, then finally laugh at himand spit on his fugly monkey-like face. smiley[/quote]

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Darkseid(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
I thought ladies like bad guys. She got herself one so why is she complaining.

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Tomasboy(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
iceberylin:
These men won't use their strength to make money...
I mean if you can beat up a lady this bad ,why not become a boxer undecided
Na only women kinds of dem sabi beat, see me handle dis old fart and you'll salute the thinness of ma arms angry
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by AyamConfidence(m): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
what character...she should die b4 she speaks out abi...dint u see what he did to her eye? Abeg no let me vex

4 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
typical!! Keep blaming the victim and make the villain the victim. Shior!! undecided

7 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by jasysandra(f): 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
The signs must have been there even before they got married but she chose to ignore it....

This is not love cause the love I know is totally not wicked.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2015
madridguy:
How can I hold back my tears with this horrible picture. Messing up a woman like this should attract capital punishment. How can a man with functioning brain did this to his wife. I just hope the useless husband beg the woman for forginess only if the woman will forgive him because the woman has prophesized evil in his life.

The man must be Shekau's twin brother.
it is permitted in Islam. Muslims do worst
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by bezimo(m): 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
This is so dehumanising and heartless.What kind of man beats his wife that he is suppose to love.No No!!!.This is not acceptable. But I would like to hear the husband side of the story.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MrSmith007: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
stonecoldcafe:

Please, please tell me she is not blind. That eye pic has sliced me to bits. Is her eye okay? Please reply.
yes her eyes are owk. She still posts and reply on facebook.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2015
the tander that will fire that man carry thumb print inec go soon announce the result

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by AyamConfidence(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Darkseid:
I thought ladies like bad guys. She got herself one so why is she complaining.
u dont have feelings? U can still spew trash abi

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by mightycrown1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
What was the offense pls? is he not the owner of the pregnancy ni or he found poison in his meal and the woman admitted putting it in his meal or what could have warranted this kind of panel-beating?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by HyDef(m): 6:07pm On Dec 08, 2015
Instead of a divorce, she should have hired guys to beat HIM up! cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
ChappyChase:

Since when I dey watch Flyod mayweather fight, I never see ham batter person(fellow boxer) face like this, na to just dey run run for stage and he is swimming in millions of dollars!! Even the fight he fought against manny paquel, was dobbed as the greatest and most influential fight yet no body see blood for the canvas(boxing ring)!!
Oga Campbell you just dey waste your gods given talent!!
That kain man no fit fight him fellow man. If e set betweet him and his fellow man now na to dey sue for peace
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by nevi12(f): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
braine:
ummm pls lemme get dis straight r u tryna blame dis woman in any way??
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by MsGlobalwonder(f): 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:

From her message and looks.
I have the Feelings that she is possessed with a BAD character/lacks respect.
She must have been Overempowered to the extent that her MOUTH now uses solar battery.

I may be wrong, but I feel so.
That doesn't undermine the fact that the MAN may be an eediot.

MOST Ladies now need to be tamed before marriage, because those mermaids we prayed against and envisaged that they came from the sea, now LIVE amongst us.
By the way, she put up the STORY on Social media for we to have a glimpse and possibly make contributions.
so, in a nutshell; she is to be blamed for her husband's atrocities. As in, she is at fault for being beaten blue-black by someone who is supposed to protect her. Ok! lipsrsealed. If I say anything again, u'll be terribly offended. *sigh

5 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by stonecoldcafe: 6:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrSmith007:
yes her eyes are owk. She still posts and reply on facebook.

Thank God. Damn! That picture looked like the pupil had shifted. Pheww! Thanks for this reply; m a bit pacified now.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Aremu01(m): 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
Amen to the prayers
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by ZYZZA: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
When I see thread like "my boyfriend or husband is too cool, he is not an alpha male, he worships me*

I will start playing in my mind" God bless this one with Mike Tyson or Mayweather,

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2015
funkyibodude:
cry sad but what attracted you to him in the first place undecided
SIMI jamb question. grin
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Aystarz: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aminat508:
This is why I hate guys undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

What are you? 12?
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 08, 2015
Dat man need 30 days beating by boko haram boys... he is a demon not a man
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by NiRfreak(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
I am not going to cast any stone or pass any blame until i hear both sides of the story. What i know is that, we are all inherently evil,and with appropriate dose of incitement we can showcase our animalistic tendency beyond reasoning, this applies for both husband nd wife

3 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by gunpoint(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
My ex deserves this kinda husband i swear. That fool

3 Likes

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by anigbajumo(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
it is permitted in Islam. Muslims do worst

Is it s must for you to comment, Why spit trash on what u dnt knw.Islam teaches us to show more Love and care to our wife.
Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Aremu01(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
EVILFOREST:

From her message and looks.
I have the Feelings that she is possessed with a BAD character/lacks respect.
She must have been Overempowered to the extent that her MOUTH now uses solar battery.

I may be wrong, but I feel so.
That doesn't undermine the fact that the MAN may be an eediot.

MOST Ladies now need to be tamed before marriage, because those mermaids we prayed against and envisaged that they came from the sea, now LIVE amongst us.
By the way, she put up the STORY on Social media for we to have a glimpse and possibly make contributions.

Are you saying that the hubby is justified for panel beating his wife like that?

1 Like

Re: A Wife Sent Her Hubby A Shocking Birthday Message After Beating Her Mercilessly by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
foolish End time man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Apologizes To His Wife After Seeing Her Like This At Home (Photo) / Buried Baby Dug Out Alive In Lagos / Wife Orders Husband To Sleep With Her Mum In Zimbabwe (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.