Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users (7626 Views)

Infinix X601 Note 3 Unboxing And First Impressions VIDEO / What Is The Latest Mtk Tab With The Baddest Battery & Camera? / Zero 3 Review: Battery, Multitasking, Sensor, Heat And Camera Comparison Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
hello guys. now you have the full review of the xiaomi redmi note 3.

•pls lets use this thread for xiaomi redmi note 3 infos and discussion.
•pls use friendly and positive language in ur reply comment e.t.c avoid abuse.

•ON the box u have the redmi note 3 pic on it and as you open u see the phone first, under the phone u get the charger and dats it. earpiece can be purchased separately. i recommend piston-2. or 3.
•TURN on the phone and u approach setup menu and its easy to setup.
•THIS beast runs Android 5.0.2 covered with the latest MIUI 7.0 which is very outstanding and feature rich. MIUI is fresh.
•CAMERA .The 13mpx camera takes perfect pics during day and night. the 5mpx front cam is a good selfie tool. The camera uses pdaf. An autofocus that is one of a kind. It can display ur gender and age. But its not 100% accurate to be honest. Lets say 70%, or so.
• SCREEN RESOLUTION is 1920x1280 and its crisp all colors come very sharp. other display feature include reading mode that makes the phone screen color go warm. Also u can manually set the color temperature, a feature that is missing in most androids. i will give some screen shots.
•DESIGN, build & weight. xiaomi said its all metal smartphone but "i think" its electro plated with some elements. but it feels metallic. Another aspect is that the phone is not that heavy for a 5.5inch with big battery. This phone is lighter that than the infinix hot note and slimmer. A big plus for the weight reduction.
•PERFORMANCE/THERMAL. i haven't ran benchmarks and i don't really believe in them much. I believe much in "real life performance". Don't be afraid, this is a helio x10 2.0 ghz cpu with superb quality. The SOC is a very capable one for any operation. What of the gpu it's a POWERVR G6200 "ROGUE". Its name speaks for its self. this SOC is a masterpiece it even rivals and beat some snapdragon 64bit SOCs. ev wi
~so on normal usage the phone never gets hot. "MIUI una try as una consider phone temperature. Maybe dats y dey used the 2.0ghz instead of the turbo helio x10 which is 2.2ghz as used in xiaomi redmi note 2
•BATTERY LIFE/ CHARGER. on normal usage it takes u 1 day. or more if u don't overuse it.
The battery life is one of the best you can get for a 5.5" phone. its ok, even with heavy usage u will be impressed. The 4000mah cell is very outstanding.
~charger. it charges fast but not extremely fast oo. yes u get 10-60% in an hour when switched off.
•STORAGE is pretty straight forward. mine is the 32gb/3gb ram and u get 27gb available. thats enough for me. but seriously the 16gb version is a no no because no sd card support. 3gb ram with lollipop and MIUI is sweet and apps flow smoothly. i love the 3gb ram. even with 6 apps on background u get 1.07gb free and available. It also support usb otg which i connect my keyboard to it today. U can connect different devices % share data between them.
•SIM. dual sim and dual 4G,H+,H,3G,2G/E supported. although mtn,glo Etisalat etc. only have H+/3.75G as there highest network. 4G no dey naija. forget about 4G for now. Although the 3.75/H+ is fast on this phone.
• SPEAKER, video and music output, with very rich modifications on miui7, media output is great. videos, music and pictures comes out very high, clear and sharp.
•FINGER PRINT SENSOR & IR BLASTER. i am currently using my finger print as my security and is the safest/quickest method for me. i am d only one with access to the security/lock screen. its scans very fast & accurate
~IR blaster remote feature, i haven't done that one cus don't like the remote app by xiaomi. but i believe it works perfectly.

•••you can get this phone from elijahdre .08034795720. i got mine from him for #52,000 naira. thats it••••

1 Like 1 Share

Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 6:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
pictures,
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by blackboy(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
Please where can I buy in Nigeria - abuja, Lagos or Asaba and how much
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
nice. how much is it
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
rear camera.
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
in built filter feature for camera
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
finger print sensor for security.
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Jeffy1206(m): 6:53pm On Dec 08, 2015
blackboy:
contact my signature to get one...
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2015
blackboy:

elijahdre 08034795720 #52000
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 08, 2015
blackboy:
get it from Elijahdre 08034795720 price is #52000
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
lofty900:
nice. how much is it
get it from Elijahdre 08034795720 price is #52000
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by SweetSoup(m): 7:15pm On Dec 08, 2015
Nice device..
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 7:19pm On Dec 08, 2015
peace
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 08, 2015
1.USB otg
2.IR remote screen shots
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
i have also successfully changed my imei to a bb imei and rocking 3gb for 1k with my glo sim. haha a plus for mtk chip. "u don't need root to do it" just get "mtk engineering mode apk" and "bb imei generator apk" from playstrore. generate and apply dats all. i thought it dont work on Mtk 64bit soc but it do on this one and it's confirm.

Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by semid4lyfe(m): 11:49pm On Dec 08, 2015
Good phone but the inability to use 2 sims + sdcard simultaneously is a big letdown and makes it not worth the upgrade.

#StickingToRedmiNote2
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 1:06am On Dec 09, 2015
xvbill:
1.USB otg 2.IR remote screen shots
Do you need to root to do this
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 09, 2015
"you dont need root to do it."
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
semid4lyfe:
Good phone but the inability to use 2 sims + sdcard simultaneously is a big letdown and makes it not worth the upgrade.

#StickingToRedmiNote2
the 32gb version is worth buying but the 16gb is not a good idea
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 9:26am On Dec 09, 2015
semid4lyfe:

#StickingToRedmiNote2
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by CallmeKola(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2015
LED notification?
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Tolzeal(m): 12:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
I see this thread purposely made for some sort of promotions But wasn't tailored perfectly.

Why don't you just learn to do things the right way ?
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by SweetSoup(m): 3:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
semid4lyfe:

#StickingToRedmiNote2
xvbill pls confirm if this claim is true, thanks.
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Baroba(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tolzeal:
I see this thread purposely made for some sort of promotions But wasn't tailored perfectly.

I don't see anything wrong with the thread, he highlighted what most people would want to know.. It's a well known fact xiaomi devices are of good quality. You can try Google for more reviews..
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
xvbill:
xvbill:
xvbill:

Pls can share how to do it?
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Tolzeal(m): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2015
Baroba:

I don't see anything wrong with the thread, he highlighted what most people would want to know.. It's a well known fact xiaomi devices are of good quality. You can try Google for more reviews..

Well you still not getting my point as the page has been flooded with some repeated posts often and often.

That's what I'm pointing
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 09, 2015
Tolzeal:

thank you for the comment.

2 Likes

Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Jboynokiaphone(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
i need redmi note 2 or 3 second hand doh...for sell. My number 08094119609
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
for those who asked me to confirm the sim and sd card stuff here is the answer.

its a DUAL SIM phone and both sims work simultaneously. both have 4g H+ 3g 2g ability.

for sd card. its NO! XIAOMI REDMII NOTE 3 DOESNT SUPPORT SD CARD. its 16gb/2gb and 32gb/3gb variant. no sd card slot. e no dey use memory card. period.
if u wish to buy it, its better u buy the 32gb variant.

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
CallmeKola:
LED notification?
yes there is LED notification . many colours are also supported and u can choose them according to ur taste
Re: XIAOMI REDMI NOTE 3. Unboxing, Review, battery, camera and Users by Friedyokes: 9:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
Pls post screen shots of the ui does it come with playstore pre-installed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Airtel Rolls Out New Data Plan, Describes It As ‘Airtel Ultra Plan’ / How To Fix Parse Error- 'there Was A Problem Parsing The Package' In Android / Solution To Tecno L8 Charging Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.