Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Attraction? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Attraction? (7731 Views)

I Now Have Attraction For Only Chubby Or (bbw) Girls.. / Do Ladies Depreciate In Attraction Over Age 30? / Attraction To Older Ladies, Normal Or Weird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 11:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:
sorry, I don't get what you're saying.....
Oh never mind. I only posted that to get your attention. grin LOL.
Enjoy your night Miss, or is it Mrs.
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh never mind. I only posted that to get your attention. grin LOL.

Enjoy your night Miss, or is it Mrs.
Lol, see confession. U sound like me grin
yeah i'm enjoying it perhaps slightly too much.
Re: Attraction? by misspicy(f): 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aseco:

I hv checked ur profile pic u are the type of ladies that normally attract to me, perfect structure... Wil like to know u better
i pity the girl that falls for this trick grin

1 Like

Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 11:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol, see confession. U sound like me grin
yeah i'm enjoying it perhaps slightly too much.
Really. That's nice to know. I guess we have something in common when we sound like each other. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bore if we get to discover what else we have in common or, how likely we sound like each other.

And you know what they say, too much of everything is bad. Save some for me, or better still, spread some to me. I wouldn't mind the thrill... LOL.
Re: Attraction? by Aseco(m): 11:26pm On Dec 08, 2015
[quote author=misspicy post=40823629]
i pity the girl that falls for this trick grin[/quot

What do u mean misspicy u wan put sand for my garri, dnt tell me u are jealous......
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Really. That's nice to know. I guess we have something in common when we sound like each other. Perhaps it wouldn't be such a bore if we get to discover what else we have in common or, how likely we sound like each other.

And you know what they say, too much of everything is bad. Save some for me, or better still, spread some to me. I wouldn't mind the thrill... LOL.
Lol do u purposefully make ur sentences confusing or is that just how you are

thrill kwa.... i'm just smiling away thats all grin

misspicy:

lmao, she will never fall na grin
Re: Attraction? by misspicy(f): 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Aseco:
jealous of? undecided
Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Lol do u purposefully make ur sentences confusing or is that just how you are

thrill kwa.... i'm just smiling away thats all grin

Not at all, its just my humble way of expressing myself.

And I'm glad you're smiling, might I be so bold to ask what the cause for your smile is?
Re: Attraction? by Aseco(m): 11:36pm On Dec 08, 2015
misspicy:
jealous of? undecided
Why u said u dey pity d girl?
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Not at all, its just my humble way of expressing myself.

And I'm glad you're smiling, might I be so bold to ask what the cause for your smile is?
humble indeed..... it's cool sha. forces people like me to think before they reply grin

i smile alot so grin
Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2015
MrsPhyno:

humble indeed..... it's cool sha. forces people like me to think before they reply grin

i smile alot so grin
Thanks. Believe me what you give is what you get. I appreciate the fact that you think before you speak, at least it guarantee your utterances won't come back and bite you in the arse. LOL.

I hear smiling a lot makes one avoid wrinkles. Its a nice habit to put on. So tell me, since you smile a lot, how come you're not smiling in your profile picture?.
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Dec 08, 2015
joseph1832:
Thanks. Believe me what you give is what you get. I appreciate the fact that you think before you speak, at least it guarantee your utterances won't come back and bite you in the arse. LOL.

I hear smiling a lot makes one avoid wrinkles. Its a nice habit to put on. So tell me, since you smile a lot, how come you're not smiling in your profile picture?.
@bolded yeah, but white people think it's the opposite. Who knows why grin

ahh lol.. well. I have pretty sharp canine (teeth) lol, like a baby vampire as my sister calls it. So I don't smile in pictures, I think grin
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:

what happened to the trick?. Don't say its Obsolete, some crack-head ladies can fall for it
Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 12:05am On Dec 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

@bolded yeah, but white people think it's the opposite. Who knows why grin

ahh lol.. well. I have pretty sharp canine (teeth) lol, like a baby vampire as my sister calls it. So I don't smile in pictures, I think grin
Why don't you let me be the judge of that. wink LOL. Some say having vampire features makes one gothic, I kind of agree with them. Its all about the force of attraction, Or should I say, glamouring. LOL.

I think I'll like to see just how vamperish your fangs sorry teeth are. LOL.

Em, how old is your sis if I might ask?
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Why don't you let me be the judge of that. wink LOL. Some say having vampire features makes one gothic, I kind of agree with them. Its all about the force of attraction, Or should I say, glamouring. LOL.

I think I'll like to see just how vamperish your fangs sorry teeth are. LOL.

Em, how old is your sis if I might ask?
After I revealed my deepest darkest secret, he is even trying to tease me here.... fangs indeed cry

Lmao are u thinking she sounds childish.... she used to say that, not that she says it anymore embarassed grin
She's 20.
Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

After I revealed my deepest darkest secret, he is even trying to tease me here.... fangs indeed cry

Lmao are u thinking she sounds childish.... she used to say that, not that she says it anymore embarassed grin
She's 20.
Well what is deepest and darkest to some is child play to others. The basic irony of life. LOL.

Well I don't think she sounds childish, I just think she has a sense of humor that's all. Is she your younger or older sis?
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Well what is deepest and darkest to some is child play to others. The basic irony of life. LOL.

Well I don't think she sounds childish, I just think she has a sense of humor that's all. Is she your younger or older sis?
yeah i think i'm being sarcastic about that deepest darkest ish, but its still a big deal to me sha grin

she is my oga madam at the top, not just older, the oldest grin
Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

yeah i think i'm being sarcastic about that deepest darkest ish, but its still a big deal to me sha grin

she is my oga madam at the top, not just older, the oldest grin
LOL. Sorry I missed the sarcasm. Its welcomed anyway. But still, I'll like to see for myself. LOL. Can you oblige me.

Whoa! She's the oldest, and she's 20. shocked Wow! I wonder how young you are then. Given by what you said, I take it you're in school?
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 12:24am On Dec 09, 2015
joseph1832:
LOL. Sorry I missed the sarcasm. Its welcomed anyway. But still, I'll like to see for myself. LOL. Can you oblige me.

Whoa! She's the oldest, and she's 20. shocked Wow! I wonder how young you are then. Given by what you said, I take it you're in school?
lol. there's the oldest. then another. then me. and we're all less than a year apart. so don't freak out please embarassed

i'm in uni yeah. christmas break is here hence u people are seeing more of me grin
Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 12:28am On Dec 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

lol. there's the oldest. then another. then me. and we're all less than a year apart. so don't freak out please embarassed

i'm in uni yeah. christmas break is here hence u people are seeing more of me grin
Oh I started seeing more of you when you openly displayed your moniker in your profile picture by writing it boldly. I even thought may be you're showing your interest to contest for Miss Nairaland. LOL.

Well that's nice to know. You don't look your age. Tell me, what are you studying and what year are you in?
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 12:31am On Dec 09, 2015
And Joseph1832 ended up derailing the thread

Sigh

1 Like

Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 12:33am On Dec 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh I started seeing more of you when you openly displayed your moniker in your profile picture by writing it boldly. I even thought may be you're showing your interest to contest for Miss Nairaland. LOL.

Well that's nice to know. You don't look your age. Tell me, what are you studying and what year are you in?
plEASE the embarrassment is welling up within me.... those were trying times, we don't have to talk about it grin

I get that alot, and I take it as an insult lol..... i'm studying to be a dokita and im in yr 2. Sah. grin
Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

plEASE the embarrassment is welling up within me.... those were trying times, we don't have to talk about it grin

I get that alot, and I take it as an insult lol..... i'm studying to be a dokita and im in yr 2. Sah. grin
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stir up old dust. LOL.

That's nice. An honorable profession you chose. And don't call me sah, makes me feel younger than my age. LOL.

I wouldn't want to ask anymore questions because it might be personal, and I'm sure we both know this section if full of deviants who jerk off by making nuisance of themselves.

Its been nice chatting with you mrsphyno.

PS: You might see something in front of you. LOL. Hope you know what I mean. LOL.
Re: Attraction? by Nobody: 12:51am On Dec 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Oh I'm sorry, I didn't mean to stir up old dust. LOL.

That's nice. An honorable profession you chose. And don't call me sah, makes me feel younger than my age. LOL.

I wouldn't want to ask anymore questions because it might be personal, and I'm sure we both know this section if full of deviants who jerk off by making nuisance of themselves.

Its been nice chatting with you mrs.phyno.

PS: You might see something in front of you. LOL. Hope you know what I mean. LOL.
LOL.... its all good

I just keep laughing...... like i'm high on nitrogen.... something. What's the name of that gas that makes people laugh? i don't remember if its dioxide or oxide.
Anyways. Thank you and I will grin
Re: Attraction? by joseph1832(m): 1:24am On Dec 09, 2015
MrsPhyno:

LOL.... its all good

I just keep laughing...... like i'm high on nitrogen.... something. What's the name of that gas that makes people laugh? i don't remember if its dioxide or oxide.
Anyways. Thank you and I will grin
I believe the popular name is laughing gas. Anyway, good night.
Re: Attraction? by misspicy(f): 5:03am On Dec 09, 2015
profojah:

what happened to the trick?. Don't say its Obsolete, some crack-head ladies can fall for it
kikikki gringrin@cracklady
Re: Attraction? by Sleekyshuga(f): 7:19am On Dec 09, 2015
RexKexMilann:
Face is Primary.

Body Structure is Secondary.

Attitude is Tertiary I.e The attitude depends On how Far I Can go With the Individual.

You Copy?
Yes, I do smiley..
Re: Attraction? by RexKexMilann: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Yes, I do smiley..
Lol... Like it's a Wedding setting; "I do".
Re: Attraction? by croSStodds(m): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
His Smell

I so much detest bad smell....if i get close to a person,the first thing i notice is their smell,i don't know if my nose has an extra sensory chip in it but i can smell anything anywhere,no matter how little it is

Infact there have been cases where i regurgitate just from percieving bad odour lipsrsealed
So my first port of attraction is his smell,

then complexion,i don't find very light skinned guys attractive,they look feminine to me

then his height,I like a tall guy someone above my height
grin what's your height in metres?
Re: Attraction? by misspicy(f): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2015
croSStodds:
grin what's your height in metres?
seriously i don't know but i have been told that am tall,
Re: Attraction? by croSStodds(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
misspicy:
seriously i don't know but i have been told that am tall,
OK then.
Re: Attraction? by lordizak(m): 9:01am On Dec 09, 2015
[quote author=Decker post=40814745]When I see a girl for the first time, what attracts me to her is her face. There is something about the face of a lady I can't quite place my fingers on. It's like I can see her soul. It's an attraction that transcends other forms of attraction.

It's her face that would make me want to check out her asss, or her boobs (although this happens really fast), it's her face that makes me want to hear her voice or understand her personality.

I don't know if it's just me, but when I look at the face of a woman, it's like I see something no one else sees. She doesn't even have to be all that pretty.
It's like the face of every woman plays a certain tune that I can hear and understand, and not all of them play nice tunes, but some of them play tunes that touch my heart, tunes that I yearn to hear.

So for me, it's her face.[/quo
U go harsh to our ugly looking sisters oooo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Sugar Mummy Experience In Lagos / Where Are They? / PHOTOS: Married Woman Stuck With Her Boyfriend During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.