Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,026 members, 7,807,036 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 AM

The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi (62257 Views)

Tobi Philips Dating Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi? / Ooni Adeyeye-Ogunwusi Remarries As Marriage Crashes - SDK (Photo) / Ooni Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi’s Palace & Golden Throne (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Ayopercent(m): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
Many have been on the lookout for the new queen
of Ife, look no further, we present to you the Olori
Adebisi Adebukola (Adebukunola) Ogunwusi, wife
of Oba Ogunwusi of Ile Ife and his only daughter.
All attention has been on the Imperial Majesty, the
newly crowned Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Enitan
Ogunwusi, his photos made rounds all over social
media yesterday.
Nothing much has been written about the new
queen, the wife of the Ooni of Ife, Olori Enitan-
Ogunwunsibut finally. Her first photos have
surfaced and that of their only child - a daughter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by sebak(f): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2015
Long live the Queen

Am FTC again dancing skelewu

2 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Ayopercent(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2015
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by bukit05(f): 8:41pm On Dec 08, 2015
Who is d wife and who is d daughter?

215 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by sherrylo: 9:24pm On Dec 08, 2015
bukit05:

Thank you ma sis o.
Who be mama and who be pikin?

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Saheed9: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2015
I don't even know who d mama be

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by neighbourhud: 3:33am On Dec 09, 2015
bukit05:
Thank you o. Same question here o. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ibisko04: 4:40am On Dec 09, 2015
How old is the king for him to have this big girl as daughter.

27 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by davidflipcy5856(m): 4:54am On Dec 09, 2015
I think the dark lady on the left is the daughter while the other lady is the Queen

6 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Prymestrr(m): 5:18am On Dec 09, 2015
daughter ko mother ni! NON n I mean NON of those ladies above can be his daughter. Not biologically anyway.
I'm tempted to say END TIME DAUGHTERembarassed

15 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by gracehip: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Long live
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by pretydiva(f): 5:33am On Dec 09, 2015
Beautiful mom n daughter

1 Like

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by LOZENGE(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2015
ibisko04:
I listened to his interview on tvc yesterday. he said, he had a child at the age of 19

17 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Pamelayoung: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Please what's so special abt this Ooni of ife he seems to be more recognised than the other traditional rulers

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by ModiKen(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
I simply don't know what the fuss is about this Ooni of Ife.

How has that traditional title benefitted Ife people or Nigerians in general?

Please I need some cheering political news (if only PMB and his ministers wld do smtin productive soon), not Ooni this and Ooni that.

BTW, when is he taking a new, young wife; one old enough to be his daughter (as is the tradition)?

Smh angry

2 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Sijo01(f): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Wow, mother and daughter looks like sisters.

2 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by frankwells(f): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2015
GOODTIMES
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Ucheosefoh(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2015
Who be the mama and who be the daughter they look same age to me abi na my phone cause am

6 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by OnankpaBa(m): 8:10am On Dec 09, 2015
pretty
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Who be the mama and who be the daughter they look same age to me abi na my phone cause am

The story get as e be o

MAYOWAAK:
He was 19 years when he had the daughter.

Hmmm, na wa o

1 Like

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by mayorski22(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2015
dougteher

1 Like

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2015
na wah for this life oo... I can't even differentiate mother from daughter.. seems marrying a very young girl of like 18-19yrs has its own advantage..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by bisdam9086(m): 8:11am On Dec 09, 2015
I don believe it..
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by sirTesco(m): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2015
Lord, give me a good family and bless me with riches of this world.

3 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by preciousMI1(f): 8:12am On Dec 09, 2015
mom n daughter abi sisters

1 Like

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by J3da: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by jude33084(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2015
undecided
Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by tempex88(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2015
ibisko04:

Gave birth at 19

1 Like

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by MAYOWAAK: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2015
He was 19 years when he had the daughter.

2 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by freshness2020: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2015
They must be really young before They got that woman.

2 Likes

Re: The Wife & Daughter Of Ooni Adeyeye Enitan-Ogunwusi by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Pamelayoung:
Please what's so special abt this Ooni of ife he seems to be more recognised than the other traditional rulers
He can make the earth quake.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olori Chanel Chin: Why I Recorded Oluwo's Atrocities Inside The Palace / Igboho: Oro Worshippers Impose 7-day Curfew; Women, Visitors To Remain Indoors / Why You Should Marry From Nsukka, Enugu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.