Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,390 members, 7,800,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:49 AM

Thionaslim, You Are A Very Smart Babe-whitelexi Take Note - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thionaslim, You Are A Very Smart Babe-whitelexi Take Note (768 Views)

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) / Why Do Very Smart (intellectual) People Suck In Romance? / This Very Smart Girl Is The 'Man' In Our Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Thionaslim, You Are A Very Smart Babe-whitelexi Take Note by uchchu: 8:57am On Jun 02, 2009
grin grin grin. This is hilarious.  ThioSlim, you are really a very smart babe. You know some people very well that you could detect when they try to pose as someone else.  Being really busy with my year end report and preparations for my trip - oh no, why didn't I see the trend that day and the picture in question.

REF 1: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-273908.224.html

Peeps STELARTOIS  and Whitelexi are both the same peep. . .trust me I know this dude well. . .and I can confirm he's one of the pathetic Nlder that would do something like this. . .

Re: Nairaland Guys Are Ugly; Checked Their Profiles
« #233 on: May 19, 2009, 04:36 PM »

Geeez. . . Grin  Grin  Grin. . .your trying to use this fake Id to get me jealous. . .I mean you and I know it wouldn't be the first time or second time you would stoop this low. . .

.but come to think of it don't you think it makes you look pathetic? . .

Hmmm. . .why does this person sound familiar?  Grin  Grin  Grin. . .I thought you were pathetic. . .but I never knew it were to such magnitude?  Shocked  Shocked  Shocked

I swear WHITELEXI. . .you are the most pathetic fellow I've ever come across.

REF 2:  https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-273521.0.html

Whitelexi, thank your God that the picture you posted on that trend or on stella's profile was not seen. If that picture was someelse's picture, that could land you in big trouble. You are in the UK oh and not in Nigeria where anything goes. I also believe you would not want you old mother in the village to suffer because she depends on you. Besides you can't be too sure that a case was not made against you sometime ago and that you are being monitored. I advise be more creative and not waste your time creating trends under another profile. A word is enough for the wise!
Re: Thionaslim, You Are A Very Smart Babe-whitelexi Take Note by whitelexi(m): 9:10am On Jun 02, 2009
What is it with all these petty attacks?
All that talk was wrong, and was even confirmed by the moderators, so stop making a fool of yourself.

I will request this thread be locked cos i dont see the use angry
Re: Thionaslim, You Are A Very Smart Babe-whitelexi Take Note by C2H5OH(f): 9:12am On Jun 02, 2009
Na wa o embarassed . Another one of these abnormal thread.
Re: Thionaslim, You Are A Very Smart Babe-whitelexi Take Note by Pataki: 9:18am On Jun 02, 2009
In times past, I do have felt somehow for this kind of thread. But the dude in question, himself is a shady character. After hearing how he lied against my person (alleging I stole into his nairaland account), just because he wanted to impress some nairaland ladies, he deserves all he gets.
Re: Thionaslim, You Are A Very Smart Babe-whitelexi Take Note by spikedcylinder: 9:23am On Jun 02, 2009
Boy. undecided

(1)

He Is My Very Good Friend And I Think I Love Him. What Shld I Do? / How To Pick Up A Nigerian Girl? / Stripped Off Of Love:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.