Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet (4518 Views)

Goodnews: Read Obama's Last Bill That Favours Nigeria / APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet / APC Will Split Into Four; Buhari, Fashola Need Prayer – Blind Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Macelliot(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Meet Baba Vanga, a Bulgarian woman popular for predicting things that will come to pass in years
to come.
Baba Vanga Predictions

That Came To Pass
She accurately predicted 911 terror attacks, 2004 Boxing Day Tsunami, Obama’s election and ISIS
invasion years ago.

Baba Vanga’s
predictions for 2016

She foresaw a “Great
Islamic War” that will
spring out among the
Arabs in Syria and will
end with the
establishment of a
caliphate in Rome by

She also foresaw
Islamic terrorists invasion of Europe in 2016.
Vanga who died in 1996 at age 85 said President Obama will be the last US President.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/625021/Baba-Vanga-ISIS-Islamic-State-Muslim-Jihadi-Extremists-Syria-Europe-Iraq-Caliphate
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/what-baba-vanga-predict-chilling-6974170

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Macelliot(m): 9:59pm On Dec 08, 2015
I said it earlier that ISIS is anti-Christ.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Aromas: 10:12pm On Dec 08, 2015
Thou she is blind physically But spiritually she see God you're great!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by fistonati(m): 10:17pm On Dec 08, 2015
But ds person didn't predict Nigeria will be like ds under buhari

6 Likes

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by invisibility: 10:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
When Europe opened their doors wide to many terrorists hiding among Syrian refugees in 2015, it'll be easy then to predict that terrorists will attack Europe in 2016.

2 Likes

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by gebest: 10:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
hian, una don com again abi, u people will never predict good things.

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Standing5(m): 10:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
They say the lady has 85% success in her predictions
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by gebest: 10:40pm On Dec 08, 2015
op but u said she died 1996 na

1 Like

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by gebest: 10:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Macelliot:
I said it earlier that ISIS is anti-Christ.
that one is confirmed.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Macelliot(m): 10:47pm On Dec 08, 2015
gebest:
op but u said she died 1996 na
She already predicted it before her death..

1 Like

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by gebest: 11:00pm On Dec 08, 2015
Macelliot:

She already predicted it before her death..
ok, but go and sleep tomorrow is work.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by OFFICIAL336: 11:04pm On Dec 08, 2015
End Time Prophecy #ETP

3 Likes

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by babyfaceafrica: 11:31pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmm......
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by NigLasPresident: 11:38pm On Dec 08, 2015
Standing5:
They say the lady has 85% success in her predictions

That's to find an escape route when another president is Elected in the U.S next year.. But we all don't need a blind prophet to tell us the glaring fact that the end is nearer at hand
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by ifyan(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2015
Hmmm what can I say
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by emmalexabl(m): 11:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
invisibility:

When Europe opened their doors wide to many terrorists hiding among Syrian refugees in 2015, it'll be easy then to predict that terrorists will attack Europe in 2016.

Those predictions were actually about two decades ago.,before her death.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by asadike(f): 1:32am On Dec 09, 2015
see as fear grip me. abeg, make e no go b true. branham say a woman will rule america, dis woman say na obama be d last pesident of america. i dont know what to believe anymore. God, abeg asadike dey your hand.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by arsetalks(m): 1:37am On Dec 09, 2015
invisibility:

Difference is she predicted it long ago not just now. Did you read the part that says she died in 1996?
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by eunisam: 1:41am On Dec 09, 2015
2045 is far oo
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Nobody: 2:46am On Dec 09, 2015
Below is a comment from one express reader.. LIKE if you agree, SHARE if you disagree

''As long as the Muslim population remains around 1% of any given country they will be regarded as a peace-loving minority and not as a threat to anyone. In fact, they may be featured in articles and films, stereotyped for their colorful uniqueness:

At 2% and 3% they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs:

From 5% on they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population.

They will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature it on their shelves — along with threats for failure to comply.
At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islam is not to convert the world but to establish Sharia law over the entire world.

When Muslims reach 10% of the population, they will increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. Any non-Muslim action that offends Islam will result in uprisings and threats.

After reaching 20% expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings and church and synagogue burning:

At 40% you will find widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks and ongoing militia warfare:

From 60% you may expect unfettered persecution of non-believers and other religions, sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels:

After 80% expect State run ethnic cleansing and genocide:

100% will usher in the peace of ‘Dar-es-Salaam’ — the Islamic House of Peace — there’s supposed to be peace because everybody is a Muslim:

Of course, that’s not the case. To satisfy their blood lust, Muslims then start killing each other for a variety of reasons.

– Leon Uris, ‘The Haj’..........‘Before I was nine I had learned the basic canon of Arab life. It was me against my brother; me and my brother against our father; my family against my cousins and the clan; the clan against the tribe; and the tribe against the world and all of us against the infidel.

It is good to remember that in many, many countries, the Muslim populations are centered around ghettos based on their ethnicity. Muslims do not integrate into the community at large. Therefore, they exercise more power than their national average would indicate.

Adapted from Dr. Peter Hammond’s book: Slavery, Terrorism and Islam: The Historical Roots and Contemporary Threat''

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by princemillla(m): 3:26am On Dec 09, 2015
invisibility:

But this woman is said to av died back in 1996!! This is not predictions but forseeing
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Gboliwe: 3:55am On Dec 09, 2015
invisibility:

It's such a short article to read. Even without clicking the link(s) you should comprehend this before hitting the reply button so you don't look stupid with your post.

Haba Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by falseman(m): 4:06am On Dec 09, 2015
Her full prophecies are chilling and I somehow believe her predictions towards year 3000 when men begin to use 34% of their brain and well as living in other planets, becoming immortal and communicating with God. She even said Putin won't be defeated......hmmmmm

Read more

http://www.alamongordo.com/the-prophecies-of-baba-vanga/
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by gracehip: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Haba
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Meriekriss: 5:50am On Dec 09, 2015
She accurately prophesied all those things in the past and am just hearing about her for the first time today?

Terrorists will attack Europe in 2016?? Is that meant to be a prophecy? The whole of Europe is already anticipating attacks from ISIS after all they have done that successfully this year already.. With the planned joint strike by the European countries, it's only normal ISIS hit back..
All this End Time Prophets..

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by kulnrose: 5:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Haba Nigerians!
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by flokii: 6:33am On Dec 09, 2015
she no talk whether Biafra will exist or not?

it is not easy to see ur country bombed by some greedy folks claiming world power and not want to retaliate...

terrorism is d result of U.S manipulations... upturning govt. that do not favour them... what do you call that?
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by coldsummer: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Nigeria China Japan. will be the next great things
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Nobody: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2015
END TIMES..
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by invisibility: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Gboliwe:

It's such a short article to read. Even without clicking the link(s) you should comprehend this before hitting the reply button so you don't look stupid with your post.

Haba Nigerians!

Keep your wise reply to yourself "Mr know it all" . Since you're the only fellow that can afford data to click links. I abhor replies from fellows that are full of themselves.

I was simply agreeing with what the woman predicted based on what happened this year and folks chose to interpret my input amiss.
Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by gbadexy(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2015
falseman:
Her full prophecies are chilling and I somehow believe her predictions towards year 3000 when men begin to use 34% of their brain and well as living in other planets, becoming immortal and communicating with God. She even said Putin won't be defeated......hmmmmm

Read more

http://www.alamongordo.com/the-prophecies-of-baba-vanga/
I don't doubt this. I've wondered why despite how overwhelmingly awesome God is and how infinite the universe is, why he cares so much of our opinion of Him or if we worship Him.
I concluded in my own small understanding that HE has given us so much potential to develop so much that in the distant future, man would likely be immortal with the rate of technological advancement through unlocking the genetic codes responsible for ageing.
Heck, man has even successfully transplanted Head!
We are definitely more powerful than all the gods and deities people worship.
No wonder God told angels to bow to us and he takes time to communicate with some humans like a father to a child.
Man was created with so much potential that only the creator knows our limit.

1 Like

Re: Terrorists ‘ll Attack Europe In 2016, Obama Last US President – Blind Prophet by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 09, 2015
ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, Not Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / Biafran Referendum - Positive Signs As UK Loses UN Vote. / This Fact Will Prove To U That Nobody Can Beat Buhari In Kano State Nt Evn Rmk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.