Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,773 members, 7,802,378 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News (45547 Views)

Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja / Tinubu: The Battle Ahead - Sun News / Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra- Sunnews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by ehinmowo: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2015
it's amazing how pple think. I am just wondering y someone will think it's other pple that are causing his problem while he is always d one that uses sickle to harvest mishap upon himself. I don't just understand how a Briton claims to know the suffering of his supposed pple dan someone staying their.

Kanu should not only rot in the zoo. but should equally be dealt with for intruding into Nigeria's sovereignty as a foreigner (Briton). as unwarranted as Ojukwu's war was, he did not nationalize in America to fight it. if Ojukwu did not blv in d zoo y did he contested.

d pyreto principle is working in reverse her-20% deceives 80%
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by Forwetinnah: 4:33pm On Dec 09, 2015
BiafranPrince:
NgeneUkwenu, Iroh88 alias Omenka, Abagworo, and all those dolts that said this man started because of Buhari and APC, can u see now?

The joke is on you.

Don't mind them...Nnamdi Kanu didn't spare GEJ in his critism but GEJ kept quiet and avoided him. Booooohari thinks everything can be done by violence and intimidation. Gone are those days
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by LawrenceNdy: 4:42pm On Dec 09, 2015
james078:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/face-to-face-with-nnamdi-kanu-the-man-behind-radio-biafra/
KANU, A child of destiny, Time will tell, But if God be for us, no man can stop the Sun
from the East
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by banio: 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
Biafra a name that MUST be actualized. It may take ten and one yrs, but Am sure the Igbos will get to the promise land.
Best of luck
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by gemale(m): 5:35pm On Dec 09, 2015
Nnamdi kanu's problem is his virulent hatred of oda ethnic groups, which could bcom his future undoing. He shld lyk mandela grow abv sectarian hate & seek just d liberation, empowerment & progress of biafra land. Also, instead of excessively castigating d FG, he shld brainstorm on workable solutions 2 D many problems facing Biafra land. All his talk abt war shld stop. War shld only b last option. Ryt nw he needs 2 focus on selling his idea 2 oda biafran & uniting dem.

1 Like

Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by Kagawa10: 6:00pm On Dec 09, 2015
Gaidenk:

Awolowo is a SNITCH, ojukwu made sure he was released from prison and how did he pay him back,by SNITCHING and stabbing Ojukwu at the back which is what ofee mmanu ppl are good at. Na for mouth? Carry gun try am na if your Cowardly pedigree go gree you,atulu
E no go better for you for that statement!
Who released who from prison? How did Gowon who released Awolowo turned to Ojukwu?
Ibo and lies, very synonymous!
Bunch of landlocked parasites!
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by Mrjo(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2015
NgeneUkwenu, Iroh88 alias Omenka, Abagworo, and all those dolts that said this man started because of Buhari and APC, can u see now?

The joke is on. Even me, ithink soo too.
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by oyindare(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2015
How old are you? U think say na facebook story dey talk about now...just wait and see
Gaidenk:

Awolowo is a SNITCH, ojukwu made sure he was released from prison and how did he pay him back,by SNITCHING and stabbing Ojukwu at the back which is what ofee mmanu ppl are good at. Na for mouth? Carry gun try am na if your Cowardly pedigree go gree you,atulu
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by favourmic(m): 7:15pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dear Biafrans, I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure you, it's going to work out successfully. If you can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
Withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render Nigerians hopeless as you are the backbone of the country.
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy Senate President and others.
STEP 3
Reject all the ministers designate from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You're very industrious people and you will be better off without it.
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea ports so that Nigeria will crumble without your TAX.
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriates.
STEP 7
LOCK up all your shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, Gudu, Zuba, Kugbo markets and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger Bridge and stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like South Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don't fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!!! igbo kwezenu oooooh!!! Heeeeee!!!!
CAUTION! CAUTION!! CAUTION!!!
Please, Igbos should not be insulted on this post or on my wall, after all, it's not all the Igbos that support the cause of Biafra.
Even the ones fighting for the cause should not be insulted either because we're all entitled to our opinions.
Personally, I have Igbo friends who are much more closer to my heart than some of my blood relations, so NO INSULTS please.
THANK YOU.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by globatop: 7:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
How can somebody say igbos are marginalized, By who.
In the last administration Igbo held not less than 3 juicy Ministerial appointments, even Igbo minister was even defacto president, how are they marginalized, are their federal allocations not paid to their governors or their local govt chairmen.
Most federal roads in the federation lacks attention, some governor repaired the one in their States.
Igbo should rather face their leaders for neglect. After all they were in support of PDP 16years of misrule.
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by pazienza(m): 7:48pm On Dec 09, 2015
favourmic:
Dear Biafrans, I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure you, it's going to work out successfully. If you can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance.
STEP 1
Withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render Nigerians hopeless as you are the backbone of the country.
STEP 2
Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy Senate President and others.
STEP 3
Reject all the ministers designate from the so called Nigeria.
STEP 4
Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You're very industrious people and you will be better off without it.
STEP 5
Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea ports so that Nigeria will crumble without your TAX.
STEP 6
Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriates.
STEP 7
LOCK up all your shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, Gudu, Zuba, Kugbo markets and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country.
STEP 8
Go beyond closing of the Niger Bridge and stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba.
STEP 9
Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians.
STEP 10
This fight can be achieved without Violence just like South Sudan.
Finally, make sure you don't fight it with weapons.
Igbo kwenu!!! hee!!! igbo kwezenu oooooh!!! Heeeeee!!!!
CAUTION! CAUTION!! CAUTION!!!
Please, Igbos should not be insulted on this post or on my wall, after all, it's not all the Igbos that support the cause of Biafra.
Even the ones fighting for the cause should not be insulted either because we're all entitled to our opinions.
Personally, I have Igbo friends who are much more closer to my heart than some of my blood relations, so NO INSULTS please.
THANK YOU.

Another Ignorant Arewa-Oduanistani struggling to deal with the imminent and inevitable demise of the zoological republic.

Southern Sudan wasn't achieved without violence, it was a very violent separation.

Biafrans did all you highlighted above in 1967, yet you blood thirsty" Awa oil" screeching. AREWA-ODUANISTANI demons wouldn't let Biafrans be, your civilians were all over the French embassy protesting and screaming "Awa oil", while your soldiers were deployed to Gakem to invade Biafra.

If Biafra is achieved now, it wouldn't be said to be a peaceful separation, as millions of Biafrans Blood had been spilled between 1967 till date.

The price of freedom always come in blood.

1 Like

Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by mukhtara446(m): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2015
Dear Biafrans, I support your struggle 100% but my problem is your approach. I would want to suggest the following procedures and i can assure you, it's going to work out successfully. If you can unite and follow the following steps then I can tell, welcome to the Republic of Biafra in advance. STEP 1 Withdraw all your services from Nigeria and render Nigerians hopeless as you are the backbone of the country. STEP 2 Withdraw your kinsmen who are public office holders e.g Ike Ekweremadu, deputy Senate President and others. STEP 3 Reject all the ministers designate from the so called Nigeria. STEP 4 Endeavour to reject Federal Allocation. You're very industrious people and you will be better off without it. STEP 5 Stop all form of importation through the Nigerian sea ports so that Nigeria will crumble without your TAX. STEP 6 Recall all your sons and daughters from all parts of Nigeria to relocate to home until this fight is over then Nigeria can beg them to come back as expatriates. STEP 7 LOCK up all your shops in idumota, Alaba international, Kano main market, Gudu, Zuba, Kugbo markets and every other market even in the remote villages accross the country. STEP 8 Go beyond closing of the Niger Bridge and stop all Nigerians from buying or selling in Onitsha Main market or Ariaria market in Aba. STEP 9 Make sure you make your Visa very hard for Nigerians. STEP 10 This fight can be achieved without Violence just like South Sudan. Finally, make sure you don't fight it with weapons.
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2015
So they have other groups just like ISIS them ? #smh
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by VickyRotex(f): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
BABANGBALI:
abeg i get test tomorrow,vickyrotex summarise the story for me,him don gree to marry our President's daughter?

Na me no get work abi? angry

Yeyenatu! embarassed
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by endoski: 9:43pm On Dec 09, 2015
Lyoncrescent:

Thank you.

So We can both agree Biafra is made up of Imo,Ebonyi,Enugu,Anambra and Abia ? No More, No Less ?

Can we also agree that Biafra is an Ibo Movement and as such every other tribe in Nigeria should be fully excluded from the biafra movement ?
wat we mean in essence is dat ss re included,bt we'll neva beg or force them to b part of it..get dat,if they don't want then let them suit themselves
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by BABANGBALI: 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
VickyRotex:

Na me no get work abi? angry

Yeyenatu! embarassed
no be ogi and akara you dey sell for under the bridge?
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by MRCAMPBELL: 4:52am On Dec 10, 2015
Nigeria A country were thieves are chieves
morons are barons
where monkey dey work babbon dey chop
a corrupt nation.......you cannot break nnamdi kanu
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by truelovecom: 7:18am On Dec 10, 2015
irunooboo:

even at that we will infiltrate and plant moles among the voters so they will vote against biafra and one nigeria shall stand tongue

Lol , You wish

The voting will take place in rural communities. Every biafran will go to his/her community to vote. And you know peeps in rural communities know who are members of the community , like ; families and family members.
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by Billygee2u: 10:21am On Dec 10, 2015
achi4u:
Biafra actually have a good product in the person of Nnamdi Kanu, as for Uwazuruike and his bad antics, his struggle is going down unnoticed.
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by Billygee2u: 10:25am On Dec 10, 2015
achi4u:
Biafra actually have a good product in the person of Nnamdi Kanu, as for Uwazuruike and his bad antics, his struggle is going down unnoticed.
Uwazurike is a Criminal who used MASSOB to enrich himself overnight.
but,with time in future him and his family will suffer it.
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by VickyRotex(f): 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2015
BABANGBALI:
no be ogi and akara you dey sell for under the bridge?

So that one no be work abi? angry angry
Re: Face To Face With Nnamdi Kanu, The Man Behind Radio Biafra - Sun News by BABANGBALI: 3:45pm On Dec 10, 2015
VickyRotex:

So that one no be work abi? angry angry
na work tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PHOTOS: #istandwithbuhari Protesters In Abuja / Nigerians Raise Over N2M In 8 Hours To Honour Slain Hero, Sergeant Iboko / The Facts About Norsemen Kclub: Why Evans Bipi Is Not A Norseman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.