Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: (5236 Views)

IPOB Members Climb To Watch Nnamdi Kanu & Wife In Anambra / Uchechi Okwu-Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Wife In Nigeria To See Her Husband (Photos) / Boko Haram Commander Says Release Of Chibok Girls Involved A Prisoner Swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by nollywoodbabe: 11:57pm On Dec 08, 2015
Uchechi Okwu-Kanu the wife of Nnamdi Kanu ( Indigenous People of Biafra) speaks in this emotional Video. She is asking for the Release of her husband as she is 8months pregnant... Lets have your thoughts on this.
Video Link: http://nollywoodbabes.com/video-nnamdi-kanus-wife-says-release-my-husband-i-am-pregnant/

It was not possible to Embed the Video here, sorry about that

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by olapluto(m): 12:00am On Dec 09, 2015
She sounds like she needs him for sex. Is she a nym.pho? Let Nnamdi enjoy the strong BH boys from Konduga abeg. If you really need a man, Uche Mefor is always there, the able deputy dilector.

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by ademega(m): 12:13am On Dec 09, 2015
you are pregnant? how many weeks? who get am? eyaaaa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 09, 2015
Who give her belle?

4 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by defemidefemi(m): 12:21am On Dec 09, 2015
I'M NOT UNDER D LAW BUT UNDER DE GRACE. and if i may ask, how much is seun paying u weh u no fit sleep?
EasternLeopard:

Mynd44

Judge this yourself according to NL law championed by you

3 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by Babatundetinubu: 12:26am On Dec 09, 2015
What baffles me is that Kanu is fairly well exposed but was still so blind that he could not see the futility of his actions that even a twelve year old boy can see.......the wife too looks very confused stammering and not knowing what to say. The boy just wasted a large part of his life for nothing because he is not getting out anytime soon........take that to the bank.... shocked

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by naijapips02: 12:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Here's is the video link.

http://nollywoodbabes.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/Nnamdi-Kanu-s-wife.mp4

They tried intimidation

They tried blackmail

They tried Violence.

Now sympathy?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by osy77(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2015
day never break una don dey cry dey beg for release...Y didn't u stop him Wen u knew he had sinister motives...abeggi park well. #iamigbonotbiafra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by jbbaba(m): 12:40am On Dec 09, 2015
THIS IS STRONG O.ALL IS WELL.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by Nobody: 12:48am On Dec 09, 2015
Babatundetinubu:
What baffles me is that Kanu is fairly well exposed but was still so blind that he could not see the futility of his actions that even a twelve year old boy can see.......the wife too looks very confused stammering and not knowing what to say. The boy just wasted a large part of his life for nothing because he is not getting out anytime soon........take that to the bank.... shocked

Frustrated bigot read what sane minds amongst your folks are saying:

chesterlee:
Nobel laureate, Professor Wole Soyinka, has emphasized the need for the country’s leadership to approach the agitations for Biafra in a more diplomatic way. In an exclusive interview on our programme, Channels Book Club, the Nobel laureate said that every ethnic group should be made to feel like a part of the country and good old dialogue is the way to go.“I wrote an article during the war that Biafra cannot be defeated. People misunderstood what I was saying.“Once an idea has taken hold, you cannot destroy that idea. You may destroy the people, the carriers of that idea on the battle field but ultimately it’s not the end of the story.“Let’s not take this position of ‘don’t even talk about it’, ‘under my watch this will never happen’, don’t say things like that. Go into that environment and ask ‘what is it that we can do to make you happy and feel part of this entity?’“Listen to some other Biafrans and ask them why they want to stay (and say) ‘this is what we are ready to push as the overall authority in this area’.“Don’t go around saying ‘the sovereignty of the country is indivisible, it’s non-negotiable’ all that kind of language will only make matters worse,” he said.

Source: 
http://www.channelstv.com/2015/12/08/biafra-agitation-prof-wole-soyinka-calls-for-more-diplomacy/

wecan:
Raw truth from elderly Yoruba man
[size=18pt]JUST BEFORE THE DAWN; LET BIAFRA GO, LET BIAFRA BE.
By Okesola Ajibola Olayemi
[/size]

The United Kingdom (Britain) consisted of 5 kingdoms in the begining but today, the Welch, the Scotish, the Wales have gone their own ways and independently there are, ditto the old USSR. You dont impose it on people to live as one if they so decided to go, its a marriage of force by Lord Lugard when he (he wont rest in peace) amalgated us as a Nation.
[size=14pt]
I repeat here the Igbos have suffered in this country, let them be. The Yorubas must support the Igbos clarion calls of freedom and self independent for one good reason. The Northern oligacy jailed our revered father and the Asiwaju of the Yorubas by the power that be then. Gen Ironsi was the head of state, late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu (a war lock and my hero) gave Ironsi so many troubles to release Awo, Gen Gowon then the 2nd in command from the Northern part of this country will not hear a thing of this. Gen Ironsi courtesy of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu persisted Awo must be released.

Gen Ironsi signed Awolowo released papers and he Gen Ironsi was murdered same day before the papers could reached the then Eastern Governor Odumegwu Ojukwu. He Ojukwu unilataterially release Awolowo and ordered the Eastern Region senior police officers to deliver Awo...the avater to his Ikenne home save and sound. ( Pls see this in Fredrick Froster book entitled 'Emeka' at page 62) For this singular act, i belong to Biafra. My age mates and i were educated free of any charges by the late sage free.

Let the Biafra be and stop shedding their bloods for God sake. The Oracle at West End, Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State, South West Nigeria have spoken.[/size]
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by psquaret: 12:49am On Dec 09, 2015
You know how many time I talk to that useless boy to stop but he wouldn't listing to me but look am now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by ogmaskman: 12:54am On Dec 09, 2015
I hardly comment on threads that has to do with nnamdi kanu because of bashing from his followers. But this one is abnormal because She sure does not need him. This looks more like a stunt. Next she will say something on instagram and tweeter and become an overnight celebrity.

Otherwise how else will you explain a situation where a man left his prêgnant wife and walk straight into the hands of the zoo keepers who have been looking for him to cool off in the lower zoo (krench).

If it's only her husband's warmpt she craves then she is on a long long thing. Someone shuld tell her pple have lost their loved ones in this avoidable mess kanu initiated. And the families of the dead will never feel the warmpt of the dead again.

She should just go get her followers, which for me is the only logical reason for this, and let the sleeping dig lie.
I doubt if kanu's matter has a polical solution. He has sinned against the zoo which he belonged so I don't think they will let him off just like that.

This kind of action smack of nonchalance to the dead/ their loved ones and also the leaving flollowers of kanu.

Maybe she will issue a press statement in solidarity of her husband's actions later. But until that happens she should just keep her cool and hope for the best.

Funny really.

Nuf Said...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by Nobody: 1:01am On Dec 09, 2015
ogmaskman:
I hardly comment on threads that has to do with nnamdi kanu because of bashing from his followers. But this one is abnormal because She sure does not need him. This looks more like a stunt. Next she will say something on instagram and tweeter and become an overnight celebrity.

Otherwise how else will you explain a situation where a man left his prêgnant wife and walk straight into the hands of the zoo keepers who have been looking for him to cool off in the lower zoo (krench).

If it's only her husband's warmpt she craves then she is on a long long thing. Someone shuld tell her pple have lost their loved ones in this avoidable mess kanu initiated. And the families of the dead will never feel the warmpt of the dead again.

She should just go get her followers, which for me is the only logical reason for this, and let the sleeping dig lie.
I doubt if kanu's matter has a polical solution. He has sinned against the zoo which he belonged so I don't think they will let him off just like that.

This kind of action smack of nonchalance to the dead/ their loved ones and also the leaving flollowers of kanu.

Maybe she will issue a press statement in solidarity of her husband's actions later. But until that happens she should just keep her cool and hope for the best.

Funny really.

Nuf Said...

Why don't you take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as a loyal, slavish subject?

Can't you channel your negative energies towards the emancipation of your people?

Stop being a busy-body on IPOB affairs because you dread to be left alone. It's pathetic already.
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by irondome: 1:10am On Dec 09, 2015
nollywoodbabe:
Uchechi Okwu-Kanu the wife of Nnamdi Kanu ( Indigenous People of Biafra) speaks in this emotional Video. She is asking for the Release of her husband as she is 8months pregnant... Lets have your thoughts on this.
Video Link: http://nollywoodbabes.com/video-nnamdi-kanus-wife-says-release-my-husband-i-am-pregnant/

It was not possible to Embed the Video here, sorry about that

It's so funny that she is crying for her husband's release in respect of her pregnancy. And to imagine that some innocent but naïve ones lost their precious lives on the same cause.

Unfortunately, I don't see any scenario how Kanu would escape a very extensive jail term; atleast, not with Buhari still in power.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by ogmaskman: 3:19am On Dec 09, 2015
xtrolse:

Why don't you take your frustrations to OduaArewanistan republic where you're most needed as a loyal, slavish subject?

Can't you channel your negative energies towards the emancipation of your people?

Stop being a busy-body on IPOB affairs because you dread to be left alone. It's pathetic already.

Who is holding you down. What are you doing on a Yoruba man's forum. You are a lost homozilus. The woman want her husband back. She ddnt say she supported him. You are here claiming internet hero. Boy Sit down and think.
Insulting every voice that does not agree with your strategy shows that you have the reasoning of a reptile. Very typical. How many wl die bfor you stop. I pray u lost someone in the protest whenever it resumes so u know how it feels. Bloody internet worrior.

Am sure you not an igbo man. No decent igbo man will support a violent call to solve any problem . What u call peaceful is already cracking bfor ur own eyes. You hide in ur father's hut not minding that igbos are everywhere in Nigeria. It's only a lazy general that goes to war without planning. You are talking about secession here Nd not good governance, you must be tactful in handling it.

The whistle is blowing open your ears and heed its call.

If you put your leprous fingers on ur keyboard to insult anyone again on SEUN's forum it means u are not just a kid but also deaf to reasoning. From ur post above u are very shallow. try to grow up.
Nuf Said...

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by Pangea: 3:23am On Dec 09, 2015
Crazy woman!
Let her say that to that young lady who will never experience pregnancy because she died,
In the protest for her husband.
All those impressionable youths who are already buried or about to be.
She is a selfish ijjiot without a trace of human feeling,
To come out and say that at this time is sheer selfishness.
You and your husband want to set fire to the zoo?
Then, you two should be ready to get burnt along with it.
Nonsense!
Let the court of law decide the fate of Nnamdi!

6 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by QuotaSystem: 4:05am On Dec 09, 2015
Nnamdi has been Nnabbed. He will face the courts.

Now the focus is on our $2.1 Billion for fighting Boko Haram that was diverted for a failed re-election campaign.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by Ugonnax: 4:07am On Dec 09, 2015
grin
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by ademusiwa8: 4:49am On Dec 09, 2015
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by Babatundetinubu: 5:03am On Dec 09, 2015
xtrolse:

Frustrated bigot read what sane minds amongst your folks are saying:

Tortoise ....ijapa....is that you.... grin....still busy posting meaningless lying articles everywhere

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by Asiwaju9ja(m): 5:11am On Dec 09, 2015
ogmaskman:

Funny really.

Nuf Said...

My thoughts exactly. He was in for the money b4 it became a serious matter. She just realised how deep in trouble waters her husband had swam.

Like Buhari said, People should not be afraid of him, But the consequences of their actions.

Nnamdi would have succeeded in making money in GEJ's time like MASSOB's leader.

But this is Buhari, he will face the kwansikwencies.

5 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by LadyExcellency: 5:15am On Dec 09, 2015
Pangea:
Crazy woman!
Let her say that to that young lady who will never experience pregnancy because she died,
In the protest for her husband.
All those impressionable youths who are already buried or about to be.
She is a selfish ijjiot without a trace of human feeling,
To come out and say that at this time is sheer selfishness.
You and your husband want to set fire to the zoo?
Then, you two should be ready to get burnt along with it.
Nonsense!
Let the court of law decide the fate of Nnamdi!

Insanity can also be defined as turning the truth upside down because of your hate, frustration and insecurity.

Nigeria Security Forces gun down innocent civilian and you blame peaceful protesters because you were nursed with hate-filled breast milk.

2 Likes

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:49am On Dec 09, 2015
don't worry...just think of it like your hubby went on a very long biz trip...
if u no fit hols body, we go allow u visit him in prison. we no dey release deadly animal wey we don lock inside the zoo to the public

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by Meriekriss: 5:54am On Dec 09, 2015
Now this is funny.... Am I the only one finding this statement funny? Click like if you are with me.

Check my signature for your total interior decoration solutions
Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by greenermodels: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2015
olapluto:
She sounds like she needs him for sex. Is she a nym.pho? Let Nnamdi enjoy the strong BH boys from Konduga abeg. If you really need a man, Uche Mefor is always there, the able deputy dilector.
this won't be deleted and the poster banned but a civil and harmless pro biafran post receives the hammer, nairaland moderators, i wouldn't say much to avoid ban but there's karma.

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by DIVINE78: 6:20am On Dec 09, 2015
olapluto:
Or FFK. cheesy

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: Nnamdi Kanu’s Wife Says Release My Husband, I Am Pregnant: by ademusiwa8: 6:48am On Dec 09, 2015
By handing over UNN, uniport,unical and the polytechnic over , there is nothing to fight over.

You fight over police position. If state handen e police . nobody fight.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Onitsha Is The ‘most Polluted’ City In The World. WHO / How To Make Niger Delta Oil Irrelevant. / Insurgency: Evolve New Strategy, IBB Tells Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.