Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It (29154 Views)

Please Help: The Best Way To Cope With An SS Patient / How Do Females Cope With Male Gynaecologists? / Dangers Of Drinking Cold Water [ MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by adedam007(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2015
T
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by WIZGUY69(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2015
ademoladeji:
More sex should be advised

grin. Are you indirectly telling us that you are jobless?

1 Like

Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Acermoon(m): 7:20am On Dec 09, 2015
What about putting robb in kids anus, nose, ears and rubbing there chest with it...?

Improvised way of creating incubation for body...
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by harristo(m): 7:24am On Dec 09, 2015
Harmattan, extreme cold? undecided

I wonder how you guys will cope if you go live in snowfall countries grin

2 Likes

Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by DanielBObuje(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2015
The only danger of harmatan is that i get whiter even after scrubbing my cream. Though money wasting;;;;
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by armadeo(m): 7:27am On Dec 09, 2015
Jay z be needing extra chapsticks this season.
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Bre(f): 7:30am On Dec 09, 2015
Jeez, you people make it seem like you're stepping out into a blizzard every day. What of those in the UK and Canada lool
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by refiner(f): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2015
@op harmatan ioccures every year,we already knw Hw to go abt it.u Dnt av to tel us....fanx for Ur concern tho.

vaseline sure pass
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Nobody: 7:36am On Dec 09, 2015
Smartresult:
With N500b In 2016 Budget, Can Apc/pmb Pay Youth Corpers 50k Monthly
Its 6trillion, dnt carry fake news
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by francizy(m): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2015
My best weather!!!
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by jtjohn(m): 7:42am On Dec 09, 2015
I fell no cold just like the normal weather......
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Ishopbest: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2015
Ladies, Check my signature for how to cope with harmattan
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Strongbest(m): 7:50am On Dec 09, 2015
Well, I created a similar thread just last month even with pictures and free formula on the production of petroleum jelly but it was ignored by the mods and bloggers were busy copying and pasting on their own blogs. No hard feelings.

Just to be of help to all, check page 4-5 of this thread to learn how to produce balm, very useful this season. Have fun.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by YTderin(f): 7:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Dahveydson:
Needed.

I think the craziest illness that come with harmattan is 'Apollo' - it's almost everywhere you go.

Stay safe out there guys!
I thought i was the only one. I don tire!
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Famsey: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2015
Tnks 4 d write-up. In a nut shell, go get ur Vaseline undecided
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by harristo(m): 7:55am On Dec 09, 2015
Acermoon:
What about putting robb in kids anus, nose, ears and rubbing there chest with it...?

Improvised way of creating incubation for body...

What about putting robb in your anus, nose, ears and rubbing your chest with it...?

Improvised way of creating incubation for your body... grin
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by GamaG(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
maybe in their country there is CONJUNCTIVITIS OR APOLLO dats y u fail to mention it. coz it has been ravaging where I am, n I thought I will get solution from this. smh hiss n walk out of tread.
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Babacele: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2015
Strongbest:
Well, I created a similar thread just last month even with pictures and free formula on the production of petroleum jelly but it was ignored by the mods and bloggers were busy copying and pasting on their own blogs. No hard feelings.

Just to be of help to all, check page 4-5 of this thread to learn how to produce balm, very useful this season. Have fun.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/
bros can pm u my mobile or if u line is still active send u a text to join d watssap group?
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Iceyquincy(f): 8:00am On Dec 09, 2015
Here in Jigawa state is winter, most mornings, zero visibility, hollowing winds, hales falling from d sky.. I bet Abj harmattan is a learner compare to this.....
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by otiigba1(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
Iceyquincy:
Here in Jigawa state is winter, most mornings, zero visibility, hollowing winds, hales falling from d sky.. I bet Abj harmattan is a learner compare to this.....
yea? but you still manage to look this pretty tongue wink
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by mikaael(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2015
panch001:
masturbating tins grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dis one Mumu o...wetin concern Masturbating wif harmattan...
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Emac34: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Na novel..lolgringrin
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by drinkmorewater: 8:11am On Dec 09, 2015
If last years unusually very cold weather is anything to go by, I think we should brace ourselves for a colder weather in January. Harmattan will be alright at it always has been.
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by x6blade(m): 8:16am On Dec 09, 2015
It's nothing compared to winter
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Skymiyke(f): 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
Dis d definition of cold at my side!

Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by clemz88(m): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Here in mecury, we know no such thing called hamatan undecided
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by lonelydora: 8:32am On Dec 09, 2015
Harmattan for me has no bad side. It makes one to wake by 10am after many rounds of se.x with wifey.
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by IBB98(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2015
INFACT IM TRAPPED IN DAT WEATHER,IM IN NORTH D WEATHER ISNT FRIENDLY.IM ON A LONG TERM SICKNESS,I NW FEEL SERIOUS PAINS ALL OVER ME,TO SIT NA WAHALAH NW COX OF D PAINS@MY BOTTUCKS AND ALSO SCARED TO EAT TOO IN OTHER NT TO ADD MORE TROUBLES TO MYSELF.I HV RHEUMATOID ARTHERITIS,SO ANY ADVICE PLZ ON HW TO HANDLE D SITUATION ON WHAT TO EAT AND PREVENT MY JOINTS AND PAINS SHOULD B DROP,TANX U ALL.
Re: Dangers Of Harmattan And How To Cope With It by Nicepoker(m): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2015
JOOHEL:
Where I stay in Lagos . There's no hamathan
u sure say no be benin republic u de stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthrax Cannot Be Killed By Boiling Your Meat - Dr Obi Ogar Warns Nigerians / Nigerian Baby Whose Penis Was Chopped Off During Circumcision, Flown To India / Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.