Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,757 members, 7,798,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. (1933 Views)

Who Knows How To Rank A Gig On Fiverr? / Learn From My Experience On Fiverr / How To Make Regular Income Offering HOT Digital Marketing Services On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by chinoify: 7:09am On Dec 09, 2015
hi guys im here once again to teach the above topic.
i need folks who will take action not folks who ask so many questions yet no action.
if you are IN say I...
i pray time permits me to finish this pretty soon.

PS; i don't think this thread will help a complete newbie on fiverr, cos i wont teach how to open an account on fiverr.

on getting 7 serious folks i will start... see u guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by bigtt76(f): 7:38am On Dec 09, 2015
I (aye) grin
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by blym4real: 8:44am On Dec 09, 2015
am here with my note and pen.
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by Hibiscuss(m): 9:03am On Dec 09, 2015
Am in
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by completey(f): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2015
I am here
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 09, 2015
I....I....I....I....I.....I
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by kelvin22(m): 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2015
Please continue sire
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by bizz(m): 2:03pm On Dec 09, 2015
right here
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by IGALA4LIFE(m): 3:49pm On Dec 09, 2015
I
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by Emmey67: 8:51pm On Dec 09, 2015
Ride on Boss
following bumper 2 bumper
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by 1money: 10:07pm On Dec 09, 2015
Continue
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by Adinije(f): 3:27pm On Dec 10, 2015
Present
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by mrlycan: 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2015
Am I
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by ollykay619(m): 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2015
Am in
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by Manweysabi(m): 12:26am On Dec 11, 2015
Following
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by chinoify: 6:41am On Dec 12, 2015
you guys will pardon me... im out of town for church activities.. will update on or before Monday morning..
so sorry for that
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by DICON2: 5:51pm On Dec 12, 2015
Ok, we're waiting.
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by chinoify: 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2015
okk.. about to start
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by Ofejiro20: 12:34pm On Dec 15, 2015
Ride on sir!
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by chinoify: 8:27pm On Dec 15, 2015
lets assume this was posted on buyers request section...

'I need help attracting visitors to my signup landing page for a new product to launch in the spring/summer. Let me know if you can help! Thanks!'

OR

I need guaranteed signups from austria

OR

I need 50 Sign-up USA UK ,not roumanian!

first things first..

send an offer to the customer.. (my style)
(hi there.
i can get real sign-ups to your webpage, but i will like to see the link to your webpage for a test offer..
how about that)

lets assume he/she responds by sending a website link.

things to do/note.

1. open the link in your browser,
2. normal signup should contain, Name, email address, address, zip code, country and sometimes dummy telephone number columns.
3. if it contains a telephone number column that must be verified, credit card details, please decline the offer.
4. if it contains email address that must be verified.. contact me or create multiple email address for such.. thats if you can.
5. 25 signups for $5.

let me show some real examples..
a customer sent in this link http://alphaballs.squarespace. com... after checking it out, i accepted the offer cos its very easy to fill.
it has name and email address.

HOW TO GO ABOUT IT..
1. how to get names, go to http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-random-us-us.php... you can generate thousands of name.
2. how to get emails, go to http://mass-add-email.pp.ua, you can generate real emails based on buyers country. (use ur head to familiarize with the site).
3. how to get phone numbers, go to https://fakenumber.org.... generate phone numbers
4. how to get zip codes, lets assume you use USA, go to google.com, search 'usa zip codes' get any state's zip code and fill in.
if you observe almost all our info is fake except emails. what the buyer really need is the email address, he can always send his offers to. others are security features, to checkmate bot....

stay tunned for more free info....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by ultimatesafety(m): 12:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Nice one, please we need more info
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by jadomar(m): 3:18am On Jan 27, 2016
nice one and thanks for ur assistance...what do we call this niche or category? pls reply
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by Nobody: 1:04am On Aug 18, 2016
Kul
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by ibroxworl1(m): 4:44am On Aug 18, 2016
chinoify:
lets assume this was posted on buyers request section...

'I need help attracting visitors to my signup landing page for a new product to launch in the spring/summer. Let me know if you can help! Thanks!'

OR

I need guaranteed signups from austria

OR

I need 50 Sign-up USA UK ,not roumanian!

first things first..

send an offer to the customer.. (my style)
(hi there.
i can get real sign-ups to your webpage, but i will like to see the link to your webpage for a test offer..
how about that)

lets assume he/she responds by sending a website link.

things to do/note.

1. open the link in your browser,
2. normal signup should contain, Name, email address, address, zip code, country and sometimes dummy telephone number columns.
3. if it contains a telephone number column that must be verified, credit card details, please decline the offer.
4. if it contains email address that must be verified.. contact me or create multiple email address for such.. thats if you can.
5. 25 signups for $5.

let me show some real examples..
a customer sent in this link http://alphaballs.squarespace. com... after checking it out, i accepted the offer cos its very easy to fill.
it has name and email address.

HOW TO GO ABOUT IT..
1. how to get names, go to http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/gen-random-us-us.php... you can generate thousands of name.
2. how to get emails, go to http://mass-add-email.pp.ua, you can generate real emails based on buyers country. (use ur head to familiarize with the site).
3. how to get phone numbers, go to https://fakenumber.org.... generate phone numbers
4. how to get zip codes, lets assume you use USA, go to google.com, search 'usa zip codes' get any state's zip code and fill in.
if you observe almost all our info is fake except emails. what the buyer really need is the email address, he can always send his offers to. others are security features, to checkmate bot....

stay tunned for more free info....

Please continue
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by femipeters015(m): 4:54am On Aug 18, 2016
ride on bro, blessings on you
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by G12(m): 8:08am On Aug 18, 2016
Nice!

OP, I was just wondering if this would work with CPA offers. I know a lot of CPA marketers promoting sign up offers will love this if it works.
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by femipeters015(m): 12:02pm On Aug 19, 2016
i'm not sure it would work cos of ip issue, one would need a lot of proxy addresses... let o.p come back sha, i might be wrong
G12:
Nice!

OP, I was just wondering if this would work with CPA offers. I know a lot of CPA marketers promoting sign up offers will love this if it works.
Re: How To Deliver Real Sign-up Gig On Fiverr. by betsuccess: 6:08am On Oct 27, 2016
where op now,please continue the tutorial,
after all the sign ups are sent how do we complete the order on fiverr

(1) (Reply)

Wallpaper Business / Have Anything You Want To Buy Or Sell In PH or Abuja ? / UBA Launches Quick Loan Product For Salary Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.