Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,591 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. (8561 Views)

Lady Slaps A Policeman For Touching Her Bum In Lagos / Caption Where This Yoga Instructor Is Touching, Is This Part Of The Training? / Lady Breaks A Guy's Head For Touching Her ( Just Happening In Lagos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by mazechdotcom: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Paris jackson was 11 years when her father died in 2009 and has maintained low profile since then, but is now becoming a social media star, thanks to her incredible looks! grin

If you see michael jackson’s daughter now, you will hardly recognize her. With those piercing blue eyes, Paris jackson has always been pretty, but the 17-year-old has now blossomed into a stunning young woman!

Being the only daughter of the king of Pop is never easy. After struggling to cope since her father’s death - including a suicide attempt in 2013 - the teenager now seems to be back on track.

Her happy transformation and beauty cannot be discussed without thanks to her new boyfriend Chester. With a beautiful ring on her finger, we heard that the young lovers are already doing this thing without waiting....

Take a look to see photos and what they're doing grin

Click here- https://www.mazech.com/Paris_Jackson

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by mazechdotcom: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2015
Huh....

1 Like

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by ssoftappless(m): 7:14am On Dec 09, 2015
D billion dollar girl, she has come of age.
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 09, 2015
Good
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by khiaa(f): 7:17am On Dec 09, 2015
mazechdotcom:
Huh cheesy grin

There isn't one drop of blackness in that girl, Michael Jackson daughter my foot. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by IamLEGEND1: 7:20am On Dec 09, 2015
& how exactly is she Caucasian & MJs daughter atthe same time?

next pls
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by Lastdays: 7:23am On Dec 09, 2015
O my God!

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by SenJoe(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2015
Sure this MJ's daughter?
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2015
She has the kind of butt that should be IN STYLE if people weren't so obsessed by fat cheesy
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by jonaifame22(m): 7:35am On Dec 09, 2015
Oh shii, dat nigger beat me to it angry

1 Like

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by joseph1832(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2015
The daughter of the man I adore, even in death, her father left a mark/legacy in this world.

I wonder why she's rushing into marriage, I just hope some time later, we won't be hearing something else.

But still, its always pleasing to see the kids of the people you respect and admire happy! And happiness is what I wish you Miss Paris Jackson.

1 Like

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by joseph1832(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
She has the kind of butt that should be IN STYLE if people weren't so obsessed by fat cheesy
And her butt is the only thing you noticed? Hmm. I dey suspect you oh.
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by Henrypraise: 7:52am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Is dat d kinda Butt u av? Hehehehehe yanshless.

4 Likes

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 09, 2015
joseph1832:
And her butt is the only thing you noticed? Hmm. I dey suspect you oh.

Joe, have you had coffee yet? Please wake up! The title says "See where the boy is touching her", I did & it happened to be the kinda ass I like. If I was a guy, I'd hit only her type cheesy
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2015
Henrypraise:

Is dat d kinda Butt u av? Hehehehehe yanshless.

Yes but a bit fleshier grin

2 Likes

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by vizkiz: 8:26am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Yes but a bit fleshier grin

pictures please undecided
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by mazechdotcom: 8:28am On Dec 09, 2015
Oh, children!
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by joseph1832(m): 8:55am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Joe, have you had coffee yet? Please wake up! The title says "See where the boy is touching her", I did & it happened to be the kinda ass I like. If I was a guy, I'd hit only her type cheesy
Sorry, I prefer decaf. And I'm wide awake, I woke up with a stiffy. wink and I'll have you know I know the type of ass you like, if a guy is liking a girl's ass, awesome. But if a girl is liking another girl's ass, then...

Besides, her ass looks like your ass, grin I've seen your ass remember?, and I wouldn't mind hitting it from the rear. grin wink
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 09, 2015
joseph1832:
Sorry, I prefer decaf. And I'm wide awake, I woke up with a stiffy. wink and I'll have you know I know the type of ass you like, if a guy is liking a girl's ass, awesome. But if a girl is liking another girl's ass, then...

Besides, her ass looks like your ass, grin I've seen your ass remember?, and I wouldn't mind hitting it from the rear. grin wink

Joe, shut up! She just has a neat frame is all. Nothing jiggly or oversize.

1 Like

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by joseph1832(m): 9:33am On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Joe, shut up! She just has a neat frame is all. Nothing jiggly or oversize.
Oh really? That kind remind me of your frame. tongue

Well I wouldn't mind getting jiggly with you though. tongue then you can tell me to shut up (in person) wink tongue
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by fr3do(m): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2015
MJ was a black man o

1 Like

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by UIA04(f): 12:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
I dont know if thats mj's daughter but i know all his kids are pure white he had them through a donor father and surrogate mother
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by dewalexify(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by mazechdotcom: 2:44pm On Dec 09, 2015
UIA04:
I dont know if thats mj's daughter but i know all his kids are pure white he had them through a donor father and surrogate mother

That's his only daughter
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by DonaldGenes(m): 2:52pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:
lol
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by DonaldGenes(m): 2:53pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

14 years alert!
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Dec 09, 2015
DonaldGenes:

14 years alert!

Not even 0 seconds behind bars in my country. I could get all pussy I want if I was into that sort of thing grin

1 Like

Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Dec 09, 2015
in the 2nd photo she looks a little bit like Alicia Keys
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by faith551(m): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2015
?90% of guys and girls here have done more than that, so what's the fuss about?
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by DonaldGenes(m): 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Not even 0 seconds behind bars in my country. I could get all pussy I want if I was into that sort of thing grin
Great! Glad you're not into such devilish stuff Continue to be a good girl.
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by cruzita(f): 3:16pm On Dec 09, 2015
nice shape and ass good for banging.my opinion
Re: Huh, Michael Jackson's Daughter Is Beautiful!! See Where A Boy Is Touching Her.. by mazechdotcom: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2015
O romance nowadays! grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Will Be Getting Married Tomorrow, She Used Me.. / I Need Help!!! Masturbation Is Killing Me!!! / "Dem Dey Bleep Us, Our Pussy Dey Hot" –Sla Queen Blast Nigerians In Kenya (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.