Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,263 members, 7,780,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:58 PM

Your Idea, Your Destiny (2) - See What This Man Did When Wife Broke Her Iphone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Your Idea, Your Destiny (2) - See What This Man Did When Wife Broke Her Iphone (664 Views)

Tired Of Being Broke? See An Opportunity Many Nigerians Have Overlooked / What Business Can Start Doing With 400k? (Your Idea Is Welcome) / Your Idea, Your Destiny (1). See What Indians Did With Our Okada ($400k Funded) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Idea, Your Destiny (2) - See What This Man Did When Wife Broke Her Iphone by CPriest: 7:55am On Dec 09, 2015
The story of idropped.

She dropped her iPhone and smashed it two or three times, and anothertime, it slipped out of her hands into a hot tub, he said. Hibble, who runs a real estate company in Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania, was burning through upgrades. So he figured out how to fix damaged smartphones himself.

"This started just to fix my wife's phone. Then word started to spread to friends and family members,"Hibble said. "It started to get so busy that we had to open a retail store. I had 50 or 60 people a month coming to me."

While some men (not only naija men) may harass, abuse and maybe beat their wife for 'carelessly' dropping and breaking a phone (an iphone for that matter), this man ended up a millionaire! Ideas sometimes are not obtained from ebooks, forums, make me rich experts (that includes me but right in your bedroom, living room, car, streets, everywhere.

Hibble may have fallen into this business, but he tapped an industry with high demand. A market research report by IBISWorld released in May said cellphone repair is now a $1.4 billion industry in the United States alone. The industry has grown about 5percent in each of the last five years, yet there are still no companies with a dominant market share. This large industry is made up mostly of sole proprietors and small businesses. - See more at: http://www.businessnewsdaily.com/7464-idropped-smartphone-repair-franchise.html#sthash.3a6H991L.dpuf

Read a business magazine online today - and watch your life go entrepreneurial!

Re: Your Idea, Your Destiny (2) - See What This Man Did When Wife Broke Her Iphone by Galaxyroyp(m): 7:57am On Dec 09, 2015
Hymm
Re: Your Idea, Your Destiny (2) - See What This Man Did When Wife Broke Her Iphone by eluquenson(m): 7:58am On Dec 09, 2015
That's a fantastic idea, he tapped into the business of phone repairs.

That's his destiny though undecided

Just follow your dream
Re: Your Idea, Your Destiny (2) - See What This Man Did When Wife Broke Her Iphone by Tallesty1(m): 8:02am On Dec 09, 2015
And Some Nigerian Pastors will be like.

"When God Wants To Bless You...............He will command your wife to destroy your properties.

My father my God, command my wife to break my tv Today"

and my guys will shout "Amen"
Re: Your Idea, Your Destiny (2) - See What This Man Did When Wife Broke Her Iphone by CPriest: 8:42am On Dec 09, 2015
Tallesty1:
And Some Nigerian Pastors will be like.

"When God Wants To Bless You...............He will command your wife to destroy your properties.

My father my God, command my wife to break my tv Today"

and my guys will shout "Amen"

Tell me something Tallesty - are you a comedian? I laughed and tears came. Seriously. Thanks for that.
Re: Your Idea, Your Destiny (2) - See What This Man Did When Wife Broke Her Iphone by Tallesty1(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2015
CPriest:

Tell me something Tallesty - are you a comedian? I laughed and tears came. Seriously. Thanks for that.
gringringringringrin

wlkm bro.

Good morning

(1) (Reply)

Make As Much Money As You Can! / Solving The Naira Crisis / Iocs To Give $200 Million For Fuel Imports

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.